Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: $450,000?

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Whenever anybody is detained for violating the law, they are generally separated from their families.

The issue was not just the family separation policy. It was also the government losing track of the kids after the separation. The aclu lawsuit is as much about incompetence as anything else. The strongest cases are ones where families applying for asylum at the port of entry, completely legally, but were still separated indefinitely. Other cases are regarding the cruelty of the child being an infant under 2, damages for inadequate facilities and unqualified child care, damages for failing to reunite families after being ordered by the courts. The US probably won’t win these cases and cannot afford to litigate the hundreds of them.

That said, the cheaper option isn't always the best option. It might be cheaper in the short term, but by "settling" you create a giant incentive for even more people to come here illegally to exploit our unmitigated stupidity.

Every person in the US has a right to due process. The standard in the Constitution is "person". So this includes everyone: citizens, visitors on vacation, temporary workers, and also all immigrants, legal or illegal.

The standard for asylum is put feet on US soil and say "asylum". You can argue that it's a bad standard and should be changed, but thems the standards.

If you put feet on US soil and say "asylum", you are entitled to due process regarding your asylum claim under federal law and international agreement. If we give you due process and say "your asylum claim is bullsh*t" and send you home, when you come back under the same claim, then that's illegal.

There can definitely be a discussion about whether the standards are sh*tty, but thems the standards, and so it's legal.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Every person in the US has a right to due process. The standard in the Constitution is "person". So this includes everyone: citizens, visitors on vacation, temporary workers, and also all immigrants, legal or illegal.

The standard for asylum is put feet on US soil and say "asylum". You can argue that it's a bad standard and should be changed, but thems the standards.

If you put feet on US soil and say "asylum", you are entitled to due process regarding your asylum claim under federal law and international agreement. If we give you due process and say "your asylum claim is bullsh*t" and send you home, when you come back under the same claim, then that's illegal.

There can definitely be a discussion about whether the standards are sh*tty, but thems the standards, and so it's legal.
    Well, I wasn't saying anything about any of the above, but rather suggesting the "cheaper" option of settling isn't really the cheaper option in the long run. It creates huge incentives for people to come here. We can discuss all the nuances of US law and the process for seeking asylum, but the reality is these things will be lost on those wanting to come here. They simply see Americans giving border crossers big money. Whether they would win in court or not is speculation, but settling definitely sends the wrong message.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well, I wasn't saying anything about any of the above, but rather suggesting the "cheaper" option of settling isn't really the cheaper option in the long run. It creates huge incentives for people to come here. We can discuss all the nuances of US law and the process for seeking asylum, but the reality is these things will be lost on those wanting to come here. They simply see Americans giving border crossers big money. Whether they would win in court or not is speculation, but settling definitely sends the wrong message.
    Losing cases for even larger sums of money won’t be much of a deterrent either. I doubt Biden’s justice department really wants to defend President Trump’s no tolerance policy but perhaps they will. I think they will end up having as much success as Sheriff Joe did, who ended up costing the taxpayers of Arizona 100+ million dollars.

And the fact that this has been mentioned as even being a consideration, with the nuance of class action lawsuits and how they work being lost on the average voter, will be an albatross around the necks of every Democrat running next year. The GOP campaign ads practically write themselves.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    ...Last Saturday morning at 8:00, I had an MRI ... Normal
    That comment is infinitely more important than any forum political argument (any country). Good to hear results good - very pleased to hear that Chaz

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I should renounce my US citizenship and come back illegally and profit from the said "unmitigated stupidity."
    My green card expired long ago so in on this...let's travel together, with a pair of your emaciated goats to make it more credible, and then we can each buy 105 Ethereum.

Let's go!
    Last edited by steffo99; 11-01-2021 at 10:48 AM.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    My green card expired long ago so in on this...let's travel together, with a pair of your emaciated goats to make it more credible, and then we can each buy 105 Ethereum.

Let's go!
    LMAO.

Just get a little more tan and you're good to go. Your new name shall be Julio Culero de Cabro. And mine will be Pablo Cabron del Cabra
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    The libs are LOSING THEIR SH*T over this. comical.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    LMAO.
    Just get a little more tan and you're good to go. Your new name shall be Julio Culero de Cabro. And mine will be Pablo Cabron del Cabra
    No problem, many Scandinavians tan very well...I got darker than Obama for sure one spring break. Always had the Cheech & Chong thing going...and his voice from Dusk till Dawn down...good starting point I hope.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post

Yep, cracks me up lol

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Yep, cracks me up lol
    Twitter Warriors are calling the pilot a racist (by default, of course) and also sympathetic to ISIS

Of course this calls for an investigation!

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Twitter Warriors are calling the pilot a racist (by default, of course) and also sympathetic to ISIS

Of course this calls for an investigation!
    Sympathetic to ISIS, but of course. Where they come up with this sh*t boggles the mind. And of course he's racist just as every white person that isn't a Lib. Calling for an investigation? It calls for a Medal.
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 11-01-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Fiscally conservative, socially liberal checking in. No shiit losing here, but I fail to see the humor in it. It's like laughing at some crappy knock knock joke made up by a 5 year old. I wish both sides would grow the fuk up.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Fiscally conservative, socially liberal checking in. No shiit losing here, but I fail to see the humor in it. It's like laughing at some crappy knock knock joke made up by a 5 year old. I wish both sides would grow the fuk up.
    Was hoping the Libs would have grown the F up during the last administration. During the Obama years the conservatives were well mannered even though they were furious. The 4 years post Obama it was nothing but Trump, Trump Trump. Unfortunately that was when the gloves came off against a President and I don't think we'll go back to the way it was

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lola at this family separation crap. If you don't want to separated, come legally, don't give your kids to cartels. BTW if my parents did that to me why the hell would I wanna go back to them and starve I would gladly except some adopted American parents.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Lola at this family separation crap. If you don't want to separated, come legally, don't give your kids to cartels. BTW if my parents did that to me why the hell would I wanna go back to them and starve I would gladly except some adopted American parents.

Hey Tater did you see that your online crush (Jen) got Covid, do ya miss her yet?

Lola at this family separation crap. If you don't want to separated, come legally, don't give your kids to cartels.

The courts have upheld the CBP can continue to separate the children for the same reasons they have always done, i.e. when they have reason to suspect abuse, human trafficking, no legal guardian, or the parents are wanted for some offense.
    They have not endorsed the zero tolerance policy President Trump used where all children are separated from parents.

The aclu lawsuit began just to represent families separated who legally applied for asylum at the ports of entry. It wasn't until other rulings and opinions supported a broader humanitarian issue in the execution of the policy based on the age of the infants or duration of the separation, that those plaintiffs were added to the class action suit as well.

It’s a bit strange why they need a special code phrase to say something no one has a problem saying. Just say "F*ck Joe Biden". Why hide behind some bullsh*t phrase that anyone who cared would look it up and know anyways? Such a weird passive way to make a point.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Losing cases for even larger sums of money won’t be much of a deterrent either.
    This of course assumes that they would lose which is far from a certainty, and, simply handing illegals nearly a million dollars would send a far more dangerous message than fighting it. Seems to be far more costly in the long term.

I don't think it was meant as a joke, but the phrase concisely reflects the sentiment that we no longer have a valid media. They are nothing more than party mouthpieces now. But I get your point, it also seems to be used to taunt the other side which isn't particularly helpful.

It’s a bit strange why they need a special code phrase to say something no one has a problem saying. Just say "F*ck Joe Biden". Why hide behind some bullsh*t phrase that anyone who cared would look it up and know anyways? Such a weird passive way to make a point.
    We conservatives have a sense of humor and we laugh at the stupidity of the left. Let’s go Brandon was brought on by the same stupidity.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    They'll still be sleeping on the street, but will become a target with all that newfound wealth.
    Huh?

“Your country could help you, but you’ll probably get robbed or spend it all on booze and drugs, so just keep laying there in the doorway hungry and cold and stfu.”

I don’t follow your reasoning, brah. They could give them monthly debit card stipend or pay for a hotel room and shower, etc.

This of course assumes that they would lose which is far from a certainty, and, simply handing illegals nearly a million dollars would send a far more dangerous message than fighting it. Seems to be far more costly in the long term.

Due process is a thing. ICE did not have the infrastructure to track the kids they seperated from parents, and knew that when they implimented the policy. Considering that the seperations happened before the validity of asylum claims could be processed, potentially valid refugees were seperated unlawfully from their children. They have a solid case.

I don't think it was meant as a joke, but the phrase concisely reflects the sentiment that we no longer have a valid media. They are nothing more than party mouthpieces now. But I get your point, it also seems to be used to taunt the other side which isn't particularly helpful.
    How does the media get involved? Because the interviewer deflected away from people chanting f*ck on television?

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

its basically just satire at this point.

If you take it seriously or allow it to bug you... its on you a this point lol
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    its basically just satire at this point.

If you take it seriously or allow it to bug you... its on you a this point lol
    Yea but it's boring satire that's the problem bro.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Huh?

“Your country could help you, but you’ll probably get robbed or spend it all on booze and drugs, so just keep laying there in the doorway hungry and cold and stfu.”

I don’t follow your reasoning, brah. They could give them monthly debit card stipend or pay for a hotel room and shower, etc.
    It's like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown to kick it. People disenfranchised, disowned and all but abandoned by the Government (not the country) are not gonna stick their hand out to be bitten by that dog again.

Remember what Ronald Reagan said "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

They have a solid case.
    I am sure your legal credentials are solid, but you'll forgive me if I don't rely on your assessment regarding the strength of their case, or the appropriateness of such a huge payout. But, my larger point was related to the message it sends. Handing illegals a million dollars on a silver platter without even bothering to fight it is a huge incentive for more to come here.

How does the media get involved? Because the interviewer deflected away from people chanting f*ck on television?
    Many people (correctly IMO) believe the media make it a regular part of their jobs to gaslight their viewers when it comes to political matters. The Lets Go Brandon chant was viewed by many as an hilarious (and obvious) example of this. I am sure you will disagree with this interpretation, but the point is that is that many did interpret it that way, so that is how the media gets involved.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I already stated in another thread that I was driving in the VW mountains and strechted out at a street sign was an American flag that said that very thing F Joe Biden. Never have I seen a lone sign like that about a president.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I already stated in another thread that I was driving in the VW mountains and strechted out at a street sign was an American flag that said that very thing F Joe Biden. Never have I seen a lone sign like that about a president.
    I saw this and it's not the only one I have seen that was similar but it is the only one I managed to get a pic of.

"You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

I am sure your legal credentials are solid, but you'll forgive me if I don't rely on your assessment regarding the strength of their case, or the appropriateness of such a huge payout. But, my larger point was related to the message it sends. Handing illegals a million dollars on a silver platter without even bothering to fight it is a huge incentive for more to come here.
    To be fair I did complete one year of law school before dropping out. But you are correct, the one sentence you clipped I really can’t say as fact.

Many people (correctly IMO) believe the media make it a regular part of their jobs to gaslight their viewers when it comes to political matters. The Lets Go Brandon chant was viewed by many as an hilarious (and obvious) example of this. I am sure you will disagree with this interpretation, but the point is that is that many did interpret it that way, so that is how the media gets involved.
    Yeah, I do disagree. I think the conservative media sphere had a meltdown thinking that media was censoring conservatives again and then this became a meme. Now they think saying "Let's go Brandon" is triggering the libs, when most people don’t really cares.