Gilbert4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Looking for some good supplements

I just lost 115lbs and now I wanna tone up. Looking for some good supplements like a pre work out and good protein shake and good creatine. I was told to use a muscle gainer but I don't wanna gain weight just bulk up can someone please help me out

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Any protein powder and creatine mono is fine. BTW bulking up does involve weight gain - but that doesn't have to be done using a weight gain powder, it's probably better to use whole foods.

I think it's a mistake starting by looking at supplements, go and read some sticky threads in the Workout Programs, Nutrition and Exercises forums. You need to understand the basics of body recomposition first - and then decide if you need supplements to top up your regular diet or not.

Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gilbert4life View Post
    I just lost 115lbs and now I wanna tone up. Looking for some good supplements like a pre work out and good protein shake and good creatine. I was told to use a muscle gainer but I don't wanna gain weight just bulk up can someone please help me out
    Well for protein powders I have tried and can recommend :
    1. https://eu.shop.bodybuilding.com/pro...uid=EVL5940071
    2. https://eu.shop.bodybuilding.com/pro...uid=DYM4750018
    For creatine I suggest you stick to monohydrate 5g daily but some people say the HCL is good too.
    1. https://eu.shop.bodybuilding.com/pro...0&skuid=OPT352
    2. https://eu.shop.bodybuilding.com/pro...uid=KAG5370024
    Pre-workout look for caffeine, Citrulline, Beta-Alanine and Arginine and you are good to go.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BPI Sports - Best Creatine would be a great choice, zero bloat
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard