EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Occasionally not meeting protein minimum: detrimental in the long run?

How big of a deal is this, in anyone's experience? While 24 hour increments are more an instrument of convenience than necessity (in speaking of a "daily" target, when you could use a different unit of time instead), if you don't acutely get enough, say, one day of the week even if you're on track otherwise - perhaps after a particularly demanding workout, that still seems like it could be somewhat detrimental in the long run, even if you consistently meet the target on the other days.

If you visit a friend spontaneously, have to miss a meal from an anomaly, don't have access to protein-rich food etc., sometimes you're going to run up short. Does it matter that much when it's quite a bit short, even if it's fairly occasional, like every two weeks?

Surely it won't be that big of a deal, but curious if you all do find it to be more than a drop in the bucket in your experience.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in my experience? just a drop in the bucket, especially when it's impossible to say where you would be strength and physique-wise if you didn't miss your protein targets on those days

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is why I stash cans of tuna, sardines and chicken in my vehicles and at work. I don't know when I'll be home on any given day, so my protein is portable. I even stash milk, Greek yogurt and eggs in the breakroom fridge at work. I bring some whey and make my own VGHP shake.

One time this fat cow lady saw me mixing it up one morning at work. She asked me if I was making ice cream. I said "No, this is protein powder, Greek yogurt, milk and raw eggs." She gave me this look like I had an arm growing out of my forehead.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicidGriMe: Opossum
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wesel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesn't matter. You have a ton of leeway between US recommended protein amounts and the amount of protein recommended on here - you'll be fine if you have some off days.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Better to miss a workout than a meal…
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, so far, my performance has not been notably impeded, and is in fact beyond what I tend to work with on a deficit, overall. Don't seem to be losing visible mass, either. Still probably best to err on the side of caution with this sort of thing though, knowing that it is possible to loss hard-won mass by carelessly fasting.

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    I couldn't do the "6 snacks a day" approach to fat loss, I don't think. Concentrating my calories is much easier for me psychologically, and if I ate ad libidum multiple times a day, I would undo all of my progress.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Yeah, so far, my performance has not been notably impeded, and is in fact beyond what I tend to work with on a deficit, overall. Don't seem to be losing visible mass, either. Still probably best to err on the side of caution with this sort of thing though, knowing that it is possible to loss hard-won mass by carelessly fasting.

I couldn't do the "6 snacks a day" approach to fat loss, I don't think. Concentrating my calories is much easier for me psychologically, and if I ate ad libidum multiple times a day, I would undo all of my progress.

I forgot you were reducing…Im thinking bulking and gaining size and strength all of the time so put the premium on availability of nutrition.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends. Are you contest prepping? And if so how many weeks out? If not contest prepping it won’t really matter.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

I forgot you were reducing…Im thinking bulking and gaining size and strength all of the time so put the premium on availability of nutrition.
    Yeah, I prefer that too, but at some point it's beneficial to trim down and get rid of anything north of 20%, as that doesn't do anyone any favors... I certainly have more of a "be big and strong" mentality than worrying about fine definition, as impressive as that is for those who have worked hard enough for it.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Depends. Are you contest prepping? And if so how many weeks out? If not contest prepping it won’t really matter.
    No, I'd like to compete in powerlifting next year, possibly, if I can get to 3/4/5 at slightly lower than my current weight. Competitive bodybuilding is not really that appealing to me, and I'd have to lose a lot more weight for it.

Of course, if you do lose muscle, that's bad even if you're not competing in the sport, no?

mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, it shouldn't affect you if you're truly consistent with your protein intake. That's a truism across every aspect of dieting and training; consistency is the key. I would echo what others have stated; keep some protein sources around to help maintain regularity, if possible.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have the opposite opinion.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    even then….

Nutritional labels are normally like 10% off or even more if using whey and most competitors pretty much do
    Originally Posted by mdonnelly80 View Post
    No, it shouldn't affect you if you're truly consistent with your protein intake. That's a truism across every aspect of dieting and training; consistency is the key. I would echo what others have stated; keep some protein sources around to help maintain regularity, if possible.
    I agree with dis

What is your goal protein minimum and what are you lacking sometimes? Like by how many grams and how often?
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should be really easy to hit 1.2 gram per kg. Doubt you'd have any effect at that level.

Thanks all, for the responses.

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    even then….

Nutritional labels are normally like 10% off or even more if using whey and most competitors pretty much do
    I agree with dis

What is your goal protein minimum and what are you lacking sometimes? Like by how many grams and how often?
    My goal is to cut down to 225 - which is 10 pounds away - over the next few weeks, before retesting my maxes by the end of the year. So far everything is actually going well and I'm losing weight without notably losing any strength on my lifts. I'm aiming for 180g a day at least. That was my 0.7g/lb minimum a while back and I've just kept the number since then, so it is a little bit above the minimum.

Probably once a week, I'm out of my main protein source or ate a meal that took up too many of the day's calories, and getting to the protein count would put me over, so I skip that meal and end up with like 120g for the day. I know that's less than ideal, but it seems to be the lesser of two evils when cutting, and hence my question being that as long as it's that infrequent, does it really matter?

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Should be really easy to hit 1.2 gram per kg. Doubt you'd have any effect at that level.
    Oh, yeah, I'm rarely below that, but why is that target lower than the 0.7g/lb?

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh, yeah, I'm rarely below that, but why is that target lower than the 0.7g/lb?
    Well 0.7 g/lb includes a safety margin.

Are you cutting? And what's your weight and age?

120 gram protein would still mean 3 meals with 40 grams. If that's relatively high quality protein and well spread over the day you'd more than likely be totally fine.

Probably once a week, I'm out of my main protein source or ate a meal that took up too many of the day's calories, and getting to the protein count would put me over, so I skip that meal and end up with like 120g for the day.
    I would suggest having a protein shake. Going ~100 kcal over your calorie budget is unlikely to make a significant difference to weight loss especially when it's all protein.

Well 0.7 g/lb includes a safety margin.

Are you cutting? And what's your weight and age?

120 gram protein would still mean 3 meals with 40 grams. If that's relatively high quality protein and well spread over the day you'd more than likely be totally fine.

I would suggest having a protein shake. Going ~100 kcal over your calorie budget is unlikely to make a significant difference to weight loss especially when it's all protein.
    Yes, I am cutting. I weigh 235 pounds and am 25 years old.

Yeah, I'll rely more on protein powder for situations like that. 120 does strike me as too low. Are you confident that that wouldn't be an issue?

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your weight is high enough, being short protein one day a week, I think you’ll be be just fine. I mean unless your like 6 foot 7 inches tall or taller
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Yes, I am cutting. I weigh 235 pounds and am 25 years old.

Yeah, I'll rely more on protein powder for situations like that. 120 does strike me as too low. Are you confident that that wouldn't be an issue?
    I didn't know you were 235 pounds and cutting. It seems like you're serious about building the best physique you can so I would advise 160 gram minimum. An occasional 140 gram (0.6 gram per lb) probably wouldn't hurt.

For someone who is ambitious like I assume you are it does not make sense to ask: can I get away with 120 gram protein in a deficit? You may or you may not. But having that extra protein shake is just the rational thing to do. There's nothing detrimental about those extra calories from protein.

And the other way of looking at it: if you're currently able to maintain all your strength in the medium rep ranges you're likely getting enough protein.

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Your weight is high enough, being short protein one day a week, I think you’ll be be just fine. I mean unless your like 6 foot 7 inches tall or taller
    Yeah, forgot to mention: 6'2" - so somewhat tall but not especially

I didn't know you were 235 pounds and cutting. It seems like you're serious about building the best physique you can so I would advise 160 gram minimum. An occasional 140 gram (0.6 gram per lb) probably wouldn't hurt.

For someone who is ambitious like I assume you are it does not make sense to ask: can I get away with 120 gram protein in a deficit? You may or you may not. But having that extra protein shake is just the rational thing to do. There's nothing detrimental about those extra calories from protein.

And the other way of looking at it: if you're currently able to maintain all your strength in the medium rep ranges you're likely getting enough protein.
    Yes I am. I'm not as disciplined as many, but I'd like to keep what muscle I already have at least, on the way down. I'll make more use of weigh for these situations. Thanks for your help.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought Jeff Nippard's video was pretty good.

If you're on a cut then it's more important for protein consistency.

Also if your bad with sleep or recovery during this time then that's extra bad.
    Last edited by GeneralSerpant; 10-31-2021 at 11:36 AM.

Yeah, forgot to mention: 6'2" - so somewhat tall but not especially

Yes I am. I'm not as disciplined as many, but I'd like to keep what muscle I already have at least, on the way down. I'll make more use of weigh for these situations. Thanks for your help.
    I actually was going to literally type out min 160 g even if you need a protein shake but mrpb bet me to it. And I saw your height lol it’s on your profile
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My dad's a doctor. His advice would be "you are going to die". I don't listen to him. My mom's a doctor too. She would say "you are going to be fine".

I think the answer is somewhere between those 2 extremes.
    Current rankings

Sails: Wlf

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're both right. You're going to be fine... then you die.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought it was the opposite. No matter what problems you have, you die, then everything is fine.

I saw a movie with Jimmy Stewart once. Everything won't be fine if you died.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're training just to tear down your muscle for hypertrophy then it's probably best to at least get protein closer to when you train. Like if I did a trial then I don't want to just go out drinking all night without protein. Otherwise we need a lot of protein for general body regeneration too, just not as much when we're not training or not fasted.

As far as training to get better at lifting and you know you're not going to get the protein then you probably shouldn't redline it by testing your bounds of endurance and/or strength. How you're going about hypertrophying your muscles might be something to consider. I mean I'll generally take a fasted hit just to lose some weight quicker, but you use the protein to parachute your muscled atrophy. and I might yo yo my carbs too.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    I saw a movie with Jimmy Stewart once. Everything won't be fine if you died.
    It's been a while but I thought the idea was that everything wouldn't be fine if he had never been born.

I met a guy that was born in prison. He used to do some work for me. He was taken away from his mom at birth and given up for adoption by the state. I guess he had problems before he was even born.
    Current rankings