Thread: Please help me

joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joe240v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Please help me

I’ve been on a keto diet for a month and lost 13 pounds more I’ve kinda hit a wall I’m still going to the gym and I’ve stuck to my diet till today cause I’ve giving up I’m not loosing anymore I’m thinking of going to a calorie deficit diet instead cause I’m craving carbs too much

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You only lost 13lbs because of shedding glycogen weight. Keto does this, especially in the first couple of weeks but the effect is limted, I'm betting you are just reaching the end of it.

Actual bodyfat loss is probably much slower - somewhere from 1-2lbs a week. This can easily be masked by the crazy fluctuations caused initially by keto.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joe240v View Post
    I’ve been on a keto diet for a month and lost 13 pounds more I’ve kinda hit a wall I’m still going to the gym and I’ve stuck to my diet till today cause I’ve giving up I’m not loosing anymore I’m thinking of going to a calorie deficit diet instead cause I’m craving carbs too much
    A keto diet IS a calorie deficit diet. All diets are "calorie deficit" diets, that's how they work.

However, just doing a keto diet doesn't guarantee that you're in a deficit, you can still eat over your maintenance while doing keto and not lose any weight.

But you've lost 13 lbs in a month, so what exactly is the problem? That's a very good rate of loss.

But that being said, in general I'm not a huge fan of keto just because it has no real exit plan for most people and I don't see it as a sustainable long term way of eating.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If your weight loss stops suddenly it’s either you’re still losing fat but retaining water or your initial loss was all water/glycogen and now that’s all dried up. Continue for a few more weeks and if no loss then it’s the latter especially since it’s pretty much impossible to lose 13 lbs of fat in a month as mentioned by SP. if no further losses then you need to lower weekly calories.
    There is no magic to KETO. Weekly calorie amounts dictate Fatloss and not any certain type of “diet”.
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 10-30-2021 at 10:15 AM.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough