View Poll Results: Pick 1

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dixie

5 35.71%
  • Erin

9 64.29%
    paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Food model final round

Pick 1. If you pick the winner you are eligible for 2 of my 2022 wall calendars if you have not already received them. PM me an address if you want some calendars. They have the same theme as this contest. Offer available for U.S. residents only. Sorry ElFit and TearsOffice.

Dixie

or

Erin
    Furnished houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Weekly rental rates, all bills paid. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling contractors and journeymen. Better Call Paul.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Erin for me

Both super hot… but Erin has more of an exotic / European vibe which I’m all about
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Erin for me

Both super hot… but Erin has more of an exotic / European vibe which I’m all about
    this. i like them "cute", as in, big brown eyes and an innocent face

would love to paint it white with greek yogurt... (half srs)

(dedfknsrs)

Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Erin for me

100% agreed

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Erin for me

Looks Puerto Rican to me
    A dock in harbor is safe, and thats what docks are built for.

Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Looks Puerto Rican to me
    I had the same thought. Back in college during winter break of my freshman year, I had a thing going with a 10/10 HNNNNG! Puerto Rican girl who looked almost identical to her, and she wanted to be with me. Instead, I chose to stay with my controlling and abusive ex-gf before spiraling into a world of self-loathing and self-denial that ended with me in the hospital 3 months later for starving myself. I was repeatedly fighting off cardiac arrest after suddenly developing a life-threatening eating disorder that led to me losing about 40 pounds of mostly muscle.

I count it as the biggest mistake of my life. It was before I even had an ED...with ED, but clearly the toxic chit part of me that just wanted to deny myself was already around. I still cringe over it, bruh
    Last edited by Strawng; 10-24-2021 at 04:07 PM.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    I had the same thought. Back in college during winter break of my freshman year, I had a thing going with a 10/10 HNNNNG! Puerto Rican girl who looked almost identical to her, and she wanted to be with me. Instead, I chose to stay with my controlling and abusive ex-gf before spiraling into a world of self-loathing and self-denial that ended with me in the hospital 3 months later for starving myself. I was repeatedly fighting off cardiac arrest after suddenly developing a life-threatening eating disorder that led to me losing about 40 pounds of mostly muscle.

I count it as the biggest mistake of my life. It was before I even had an ED...with ED, but clearly the toxic chit part of me that just wanted to deny myself was already around. I still cringe over it, bruh
    Yeah man, looking back at everything, I missed out on so much... for various reason even outside the ED...

I've had major imposter syndrome for a LONG time, and always convinced myself I didn't deserve anyone, that I'd just fukk everything up... I still struggle with it to this day, but it's better than it used to be for sure.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Yeah man, looking back at everything, I missed out on so much... for various reason even outside the ED...
    Fuking A! People have done some really horrible chit to me, but I can’t ever run from the fact that I’m still my own worst enemy. It’s a gift that people like us have had to come to terms with that fact, in a way, cuz I think we all are at the end of the day. For most adults, no one can hurt us like we hurt ourselves.

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Fuking A! People have done some really horrible chit to me, but I can’t ever run from the fact that I’m still my own worst enemy. It’s a gift that people like us have had to come to terms with that fact, in a way, cuz I think we all are at the end of the day. For most adults, no one can hurt us like we hurt ourselves.
    For real man. Im just trying to get better at sustaining my positive moods and avoiding getting locked into my negative ones.

I sometimes feels on top of the world for hours for no apparent reason... but the next day, something unpredictable can totally detail me into the other direction... in reality everything is so trivial in the grand scope of things... but maintaining that kind of awareness is really difficult.