andy2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How Do I Offset Load Exercise Bands?

Hi Everyone,

Question: How do I offset load exercise bands? This is easy with dumbbells or barbells, but how do I do it with non-loop, no-handle exercise bands?

Someone told me to use two resistance bands on one side and one on the other, but I'm not following how that's supposed to work unless I tie the free half band on one side to something, which would be cumbersome for the different exercises that I do.

Thanks,

Andy

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Utilize something like a dog leash or a dog collar to make a unilateral device to use the motions one handed.

Why is this your first post in 9 years. shyt, I fell for a bot.
    Furnished houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Weekly rental rates, all bills paid. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling contractors and journeymen. Better Call Paul.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Utilize something like a dog leash or a dog collar to make a unilateral device to use the motions one handed.
    Is there a way to do this for two handed resistance band exercises?

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Why is this your first post in 9 years. shyt, I fell for a bot.
    I believe there was some database migration issue that wiped out my old posts when I went fairly inactive after college in 2012 :|

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'd probably have to alter the attachment point of the bands on your arms. For example, with band pull aparts, hold one band in your left hand and loop the other band around your right forearm, then it will be harder with your left arm.

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    You'd probably have to alter the attachment point of the bands on your arms. For example, with band pull aparts, hold one band in your left hand and loop the other band around your right forearm, then it will be harder with your left arm.
    - Interesting, I'll give that a try. I will probably just switch to dumbbells' as well. Thanks!