Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only neg trolls and spammers. You qualify on both counts
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Darkius View Post
    I think I'm done obsessing and found my strategy to weight loss.
    at the end of the day, the most efficient strategy is a simple -500 deficit while lifting hard and hitting a minimum of 0.7g of protein & 0.4g of fat per pound of bodyweight. your plan still sounds reasonable and non-obsessive compared to before though, so that's good

Originally Posted by Darkius View Post
    Ill let you all know if my low intensity cardio burns off this fat or not.
    you'll burn fat whether you do decide to do cardio or not. -500 deficit and lifting hard = guaranteed fat loss. obviously cardio is good for your health, but it's not what makes your body burn fat