Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Today I found I can do several exercises.

I can do bench press. I thought my thumb and wrist would not let me. 95 pounds was no problem. 115 hurt my hand a bit. So 95 then. Ill build that up, my wrists and all.

Also I did chin ups with band assistance. My elbow tendon was not the limiting factor. My muscles were. I had already done a lat machine earlier though.

Note:
    Each injury is over 10 years old. I tried the exercises several times over the years and met pain again. I worked around them with other ways to hit muscle groups. It just seems maybe they have healed more this time.

I'm not going to go beginner strength program on them and risk reinjury. I'll stay at a moderate weight and go for reps. I'll gradually increase resistance over 10+ times as much time as a beginner might increase it.

I can work the muscles other ways. I'm just glad I can use those joints and tendons at all. 95 pounds for bench press is heavier than push-ups. I'll take it and keep it.
    Last edited by Darkius; 10-25-2021 at 08:35 AM.