Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Agreed. It was obviously a real gun capable of using real bullets and it was on the set. Why the fuk why?

A real bullet killed the lady. How on earth can a real bullet get into a real gun on a movie set? The only answer IMO is that someone intentionally put it there. A monkey would know the difference between a real bullet and a blank.
    He’s very anti gun and anti 2a. Those people generally have little, if any, gun knowledge.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    He’s very anti gun and anti 2a. Those people generally have little, if any, gun knowledge.
    But, that doesn't answer my rhetorical, but logical questions. Movies with guns have been around for over 90 years. It doesn't matter if the actor has no experience with guns. The people who supply and then check the guns are responsible and Baldwin should have been the final check.

A real gun was loaded with at least one real bullet. Someone did it. Premeditated and planned murder.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A real gun was loaded with at least one real bullet. Someone did it.
    Yep, that round didn't crawl in there
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But, that doesn't answer my rhetorical, but logical questions. Movies with guns have been around for over 90 years. It doesn't matter if the actor has no experience with guns. The people who supply and then check the guns are responsible and Baldwin should have been the final check.

A real gun was loaded with at least one real bullet. Someone did it. Premeditated and planned murder.
    There's scuttlebutt that the gun was used for target practice during off hours on the set.

Looks like it was a shat show all around.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

my point was that if someone is not gun savvy will a have a difficult time acknowledging if a gun is safe or not. id imagine the person that was in charge of checking these things will be found responsible

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Poor taste? maybe

Maybe his impersonations of Donald are in poor taste

Either way, I don't think Don Jr. gives a shytt about Alec Baldwin

https://shopdonjr.com/collections/me...mens-apparel-1

Those "Let's go Brandon" shirts are fire!

He has Fauci & Nancy apparel 2.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 10-26-2021 at 08:14 AM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IDK what his stance on guns is, but he sides with gun grabbers and here he is pointing guns at people all to sell entertainment to a bunch of idiots.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Poor taste? maybe

Maybe his impersonations of Donald are in poor taste

Either way, I don't think Don Jr. gives a shytt about Alec Baldwin

https://shopdonjr.com/collections/me...mens-apparel-1

Those "Let's go Brandon" shirts are fire!

He has Fauci & Nancy apparel 2.
    I couldn't care less about Alec or Orange mans grifting off spring but what's lost is that a woman lost her life and another person was injured. But I guess dunking on one another over fuking politics is more important.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-26-2021 at 10:33 AM. Reason: ***Not directed at you Greg, just a blanket statement.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I couldn't care less about Alex or Orange mans grifting off spring but what's lost is that a woman lost her life and another person was injured. But I guess dunking on one another over fuking politics is more important.
    Pretty sh*tty… even for him .
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    Pretty sh*tty… even for him .
    Yup for sure, no winners in this fiasco. I bet Alec wishes he could have a do over on this one. Many lives changed forever because of careless negligence. Something that should have never happened.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    IDK what his stance on guns is, but he sides with gun grabbers and here he is pointing guns at people all to sell entertainment to a bunch of idiots.
    While getting paid millions of dollars! And frankly IMHO, he hasn't done a decent performance since Glengarry Glen Ross like 20 years ago!

Damn, this ranting thing is kinda fun.

I couldn't care less about Alec or Orange mans grifting off spring but what's lost is that a woman lost her life and another person was injured. But I guess dunking on one another over fuking politics is more important.
    Unfortunately politics are front row center on most things now days which is the new normal. I'll tell you one thing though, If Don Jr. accidentally shot someone in a hunting accident the left would be melting down over it. Alec is getting off easy from a political standpoint.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Unfortunately politics are front row center on most things now days which is the new normal. I'll tell you one thing though, If Don Jr. accidentally shot someone in a hunting accident the left would be melting down over it. Alec is getting off easy from a political standpoint.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not though. If you go out in the real world almost no one is talking about politics. It only seems that way because its prevalent online.

And LOL at your whataboutism. Time to grow up, you're 70.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

It's not though. If you go out in the real world almost no one is talking about politics. It only seems that way because its prevalent online.

And LOL at your whataboutism. Time to grow up, you're 70.
    I'm married to a liberal college professor and I'm here to tell you that politics are not limited to the internet. You can bit*ch all you want however you're just another Lib.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

I'm married to a liberal college professor and I'm here to tell you that politics are not limited to the internet. You can bit*ch all you want however you're just another Lib.
    What exactly makes me an "evil" lib? You can call me whatever you want, online

Good chance you filter your life through a political lens and bring it with you everywhere you go. Not surprised you feel that way. Its you!
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-26-2021 at 12:54 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Always assume that the damn gun is loaded, even if someone tells you otherwise... I don't care if you're a gun control liberal or an NRA card carrying conservative;keep your finger off the trigger, open the action and fukin check.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that youre a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mdonnelly80 View Post
    Always assume that the damn gun is loaded, even if someone tells you otherwise... I don't care if you're a gun control liberal or an NRA card carrying conservative;keep your finger off the trigger, open the action and fukin check.
    How about simply not allowing real guns and real bullets on a movie set.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

That would be too easy!

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes!!!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You don’t get it, again.......

Maybe those folks should choose a more rewarding business.

Making and selling chit that does nothing for society ( of course those artists think they are so essential) and playing weapons ain’t smart.

I’m not being too real here, just saying, from your favorite turd, lol.

You don’t get it, again.......

Maybe those folks should choose a more rewarding business.

Making and selling chit that does nothing for society ( of course those artists think they are so essential) and playing weapons ain’t smart.

I’m not being too real here, just saying, from your favorite turd, lol.
    Right, its her fault. /rolleyes (you're still my fav turd )

@Mark - yup. Why on earth are they using real firearms anyway? CGI that **** in after??
    ☻/
    /▌

Right, its her fault. /rolleyes
    I would NEVER let someone fire a gun at me, blanks or no blanks. I mean really? If anything I would want to learn to check the thing MYSELF not rely on a bunch a fuks to say "cold gun", I still wouldn't let someone do that to me.

BTW, it was also that girls fault who got shot at the capital, right back at ya!!!

your favorite turd, lol.

You are my favorite Little Bass Turd

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    an act that I think anyone with any real knowledge of guns and gun safety would never do.
    The First Sergeant of B Company, 1st Battalion, 6th Infantry, 1st AD was shot in the head as his unit was returning from a patrol in Ramadi, Iraq in 2006, by the unit armorer, who was riding in the rear seat of 1SG's vehicle. They were dismounting to clear their weapons after re-entering the FOB. The bullet only grazed the side of his face leaving him with a bad ass scar but no permanent injury, other than a lifelong hatred for armorers that will burn in his heart forever.

A different armorer in the same Battalion discharged a Browning cal .50 in the Arms Room on Camp Blue Diamond, less than a month later.
    Last edited by eomrat; 10-27-2021 at 07:16 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    The First Sergeant of 1st Battalion, 6th Infantry, 1st AD was shot in the head as his unit was returning from a patrol in Ramadi, Iraq in 2006, by the unit armorer, who was riding in the rear seat of 1SG's vehicle. They were dismounting to clear their weapons after re-entering the FOB. The bullet only grazed the side of his face leaving him with a bad ass scar but no permanent injury, other than a lifelong hatred for armorers that will burn in his heart forever.

A different armorer in the same Battalion discharged a Browning cal .50 in the Arms Room on Camp Blue Diamond, less than a month later.
    Horrific. How does an armorer with a history of "accidents," get another gig, as an armorer?

‘Careless’ Rust armorer criticized over safety on previous film, before Alec Baldwin shooting incident

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1944418.html

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Horrific. How does an armorer with a history of "accidents," get another gig, as an armorer?
    Unions.

Specifically, The International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Moving Picture Technicians, Artists and Allied Crafts of the United States, its Territories and Canada (I.A.T.S.E.).
    Last edited by eomrat; 10-27-2021 at 08:41 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alec Baldwin among those responsible for checking gun, ‘Rust’ crew member says

A location manager for “Rust” says at least four people were responsible for checking the weapon that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins — including gun-firing star Alec Baldwin.

“A massive mistake was made,” Stacey Mickey-Evans told Australia’s 92.5 Triple M Gold Coast.

“There are massive protocols to stop these things from happening. There are multiple checks for it,” she said Sunday.

She noted that the armorist, assistant director and the key grip are supposed to “check the gun … no matter what’s going on on set.
    “And then very lastly, the actor checks the gun,” she said of Baldwin, who was also one of the movie’s executive producers.

“So there are four to five people in this stage,” she said, but “somehow there was a failure.”

Everyone who handled the firearm that day is accountable for what happened. According to some news reports, that's the armorer, assistant director, key grip, and Baldwin himself.

That is Rule #1 of firearm safety - Treat every weapon as if it were loaded. If any of those four had done that, this tragedy could have been avoided.

Ironically, as much as he spoke out against the NRA, if Baldwin had actually received proper firearms training this would have never happened. He literally demonstrated why if you're going to use a gun, you should receive training.

He has killed more people than the average gun owner now.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)