dkraut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Preworkout that truly elevates mood/focus?

Looking for a new preworkout to try. My goto has been pre kaged and pre jym. I've tried several others, but none have really made a difference. Any recommendation for a new one to try that truly elevates mood and focus? Maybe what I'm really looking for is a kick azz nootropic? TIA

route777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    (For those who missed Ron's earlier post.)

Explains how simple it is to be saved and end up in Heaven instead of hellfire.

To end up in Heaven instead of hellfire, we simply must believe God's salvation message.

God's Amazing Grace \o/

Hello everyone. Did you know our past, present, and future sins(wrongdoing) are already paid for? God loves us even though we have a sinful nature and wants us to go to Heaven and not be hellbound. We all sometimes think bad thoughts and say and do wrong things because of our sinful nature. God sent his sinless Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, into the world to save our souls. Jesus paid for our wrongdoing with his blood, dying on a cross_†, and in three days Jesus rose from the dead so that we could be forgiven and so that our souls could go to Heaven after our life ends. The Lord Jesus Christ is very kind-hearted. God describes Heaven as a very beautiful and joyful place with no sickness, no pain, no suffering, and no death forever for all those who believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for them. If anyone of you who will believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for you, SAY, Praise the Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord Jesus❣️ You may 'print screen' this post and share it with your family and friends.

Jesus Christ redeems believers. We have redemption through his blood and the forgiveness of all past sins and even future sins when we mess up. Holy Bible ( Ephesians 1:7 ) ( 1 John 2:1 )

Everyone copy the message and email it to all your contacts. You may be the only way they find out about this before they pass away.

~Bye now ( :

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dkraut View Post
    Looking for a new preworkout to try. My goto has been pre kaged and pre jym. I've tried several others, but none have really made a difference. Any recommendation for a new one to try that truly elevates mood and focus? Maybe what I'm really looking for is a kick azz nootropic? TIA
    Usually, I look to pre-workouts for pump and energy. Condemned Convict preworkout makes me feel the most focused....

Mood elevation... I don't think I've ever felt in a better "mood" but just different levels of focus on the task at hand.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel