Phil2021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Muscle Definition

So I can see I've got a bit of muscle on the arms Not loads but a bit. I've been doing the gym/some form of exercise a couple of years now but upped it on the free weights recently which I feel really helped. The only thing is that sometimes I feel that the arm muscles are not as hard as after lifting the weights, often after a good few hours has passed after lifting the weights. That and I would kind of like to increase muscle definition too, it's ok ish at the moment but would kind of like for it to be more defined really. I'm not really sure how this is achieved or whether it's just something that comes along the way?

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Perhaps work on improving your "gym/some form of exercise" program, maybe with less focus solely on the arms.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definition is just being lean enough to see the size.

More definition is.
    Getting bigger
    Then getting lean enough to show it

Keep going! You got this
    FMH crew - Couch.
    Washed up meathead

I don't always reply to threads. Cos I don't always remember I posted in the first place😅

Phil2021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    Definition is just being lean enough to see the size.

More definition is.
    Getting bigger
    Then getting lean enough to show it

Keep going! You got this
    Thanks ☺️ I think you're probably right, I'm well over on my body fat percentage at the moment so becoming more leaner over time would probably help with this. I've just been doing the heavier weights a few weeks so far so more time in on them may help me burn more fat so it's just a case of being patient and monitoring my BMR most likely.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phil2021 View Post
    Thanks ☺️ I think you're probably right, I'm well over on my body fat percentage at the moment so becoming more leaner over time would probably help with this. I've just been doing the heavier weights a few weeks so far so more time in on them may help me burn more fat so it's just a case of being patient and monitoring my BMR most likely.
    Lifting weights won't help. Fix your diet if you want to lose fat.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The feeling of the muscles being hard during / right after lifting is just the pump, your muscles are full of blood and they swell up.

As for definition, you just lose fat. Keep building muscle for a while, then cut some fat and they'll appear more defined
    BP: 275
    SQ: 415
    DL: 515
    Bodyweight 170