Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Approached for not wearing a mask.

Last night while going to the gym some dude came at me aggressively and told me to get out of the building if I didn't have a mask to put on.

So to give you some perspective, my gym, 24 Hour fitness is in a mall (I hate the fact that it is inside of a mall, but it is what it is) and adjacent to it is a Dave and Buster. When you walk in the doors there is an escalator to your left to go up one flight before entering the actual mall, at the top of the escalator is the gym and if you go right its the Dave and Buster.

I walked through the doors and saw that the escalator wasn't working so everyone was using the stairs (I never use the escalator anyway). Right before I go to the stairs this guy comes up to me and I mean aggressively and tells me "You can't come in here without a mask, so if you don't have one on you, get out!"

Now I will tell you this, if he would have approached me with respect I would have put on the mask, which I normally carry in my pocket just in case I am stopped, and go on my merry way. But no this motherfcker thought he could intimidate me to put on a mask. He was a big dude, so I know he thought his size would factor in, boy was he fcking mistaken. I told him "get the fck out of my face" all the while staring into his eyes and I will tell you man, the eyes say so much, I saw the fear in his eyes. He moved out of my way and I continued walking towards the stairs.

What's a little comical is I am 5'8" and he was about 6'5" - 6'6" maybe, so I was looking up but could see through my peripheral vision everyone looking at both of us and waiting to see if the big dude was going to retaliate.

Why do some people think they can just tell someone what to do?
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was this dude mall security or just some random guy approaching you?
    They do this because life lessons have taught them that it works and is effective against 99% of the population.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Was this dude mall security or just some random guy approaching you?
    They do this because life lessons have taught them that it works and is effective against 99% of the population.
    Random dude, he was there with what I believe was his kids and wife and like I said normally I would have just put on my mask, I am not with all this fighting sh!t anymore, but the dude just got the worst of me with his actions towards me.
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Off topic - tried messaging you back but your inbox is full Mr. Popular.

Thanks for the great info. I'll hit you up when we get her in Dec.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs:

- averaged sized woman asks OP to wear a mask
    #istaindwithky

( ) • ( )

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Off topic - tried messaging you back but your inbox is full Mr. Popular.

Thanks for the great info. I'll hit you up when we get her in Dec.
    Anytime!

My bad man, I will clean it up.
    On the list for Bannukah

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Last night while going to the gym some dude came at me aggressively and told me to get out of the building if I didn't have a mask to put on.

So to give you some perspective, my gym, 24 Hour fitness is in a mall (I hate the fact that it is inside of a mall, but it is what it is) and adjacent to it is a Dave and Buster. When you walk in the doors there is an escalator to your left to go up one flight before entering the actual mall, at the top of the escalator is the gym and if you go right its the Dave and Buster.

I walked through the doors and saw that the escalator wasn't working so everyone was using the stairs (I never use the escalator anyway). Right before I go to the stairs this guy comes up to me and I mean aggressively and tells me "You can't come in here without a mask, so if you don't have one on you, get out!"

Now I will tell you this, if he would have approached me with respect I would have put on the mask, which I normally carry in my pocket just in case I am stopped, and go on my merry way. But no this motherfcker thought he could intimidate me to put on a mask. He was a big dude, so I know he thought his size would factor in, boy was he fcking mistaken. I told him "get the fck out of my face" all the while staring into his eyes and I will tell you man, the eyes say so much, I saw the fear in his eyes. He moved out of my way and I continued walking towards the stairs.

What's a little comical is I am 5'8" and he was about 6'5" - 6'6" maybe, so I was looking up but could see through my peripheral vision everyone looking at both of us and waiting to see if the big dude was going to retaliate.

Why do some people think they can just tell someone what to do?
    My 24 hour is at the end of a shopping mall and right next door to a Dave & Busters too.....

back on topic....San Diego County hasn't required masks for patrons of any business' since early spring, so I haven't had to threaten to assault anyone in while now

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Is there a mask mandate there?

We've had one here since the beginning of the Pandemic, and it's getting old and stupid.

Yesterday I was interviewing a candidate for a position and it was me, him and the HR Manager in a huge boardroom that seats about 20. All of us socially distanced wearing masks. All of us vaccinated. He asked if he could remove his mask and I was fine with it but HR Manager was not.

I told Miss Lisa the story when I got home last night and she said "You could have gone to a restaurant and all sat at a much smaller table with no masks."

Exactly. This chit is stupid.
    My gym is not in NYC so there isn't any mask mandate nor do you have to show a vax card when entering the gym, so you will see some folks with mask others without. I guess I was the first person he saw without a mask walking in.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    My 24 hour is at the end of a shopping mall and right next door to a Dave & Busters too.....

back on topic....San Diego County hasn't required masks for patrons of any business' since early spring, so I haven't had to threaten to assault anyone in while now
    Seriously on the the gym??

How long is the "while" now
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Random dude, he was there with what I believe was his kids and wife and like I said normally I would have just put on my mask, I am not with all this fighting sh!t anymore, but the dude just got the worst of me with his actions towards me.
    Wow that was bold of him with his wife and kids too; i see people without masks and make a mental note but i am not going to be the mask police.
    I will just keep clear.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Flying somewhere was the only time I ever experienced a guy (Delta employee) aggressively yelling/threatening people about masks. Actually, we were boarding/on the plane--so everyone was masked up--but he was yelling at people who didn't have it covering their nose.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Flying somewhere was the only time I ever experienced a guy (Delta employee) aggressively yelling/threatening people about masks. Actually, we were boarding/on the plane--so everyone was masked up--but he was yelling at people who didn't have it covering their nose.
    Early in all of this I had some kid totally flip out because I didn't give him his 5 feet of distance while walking through security...

I figured that people with potential underlying anxiety issues had a rough go of all of this more so than most.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    If there's no mask mandate he shouldn't be saying jack chit to anyone.

Even if there is, he really should mind his own business.

All this crap has emboldened a lot of people to feel justified in beaking off to others.
    Honestly I don't care if someone tells me to put on my mask, just ask politely and I am good with it.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Wow that was bold of him with his wife and kids too; i see people without masks and make a mental note but i am not going to be the mask police.
    I will just keep clear.
    I was well aware of his kids and that was in the back of my mind, why approach a stranger that you have no idea what he is capable of when you are with your family?
    On the list for Bannukah

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never met a Miscr I couldn't rustle

eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000) eternalnoob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 6ft and haven't had a single person ask/tell me to put on a mask since this whole thing started.

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Welcome to New World Order / the Great Reset.

How many of the broz in this discussion served in the military? I ask this question because I'd like to use boot camp / basic training as an analogy.

If there is a recruit who is non-compliant, the DI / Drill Sgts usually give up and NOT punish the rebel. Instead, when a non-compliant recruit does not go by the rules, the whole platoon is punished. Then those who comply usually end up being the bad guys, forcing the non-compliants to comply. It's a game. If you've been through this, you know I'm right.

There are non-compliants in society. As they should be, because nothing makes sense. I am a non-compliant. I am a rebel.

So gubmint is this head DI / Drill Sgt who is punishing the rest of society so that those who comply will do the dirty job and hopefully force guys like you, John, and me, and Flex, and a bunch of other freedom-lovers here....TO COMPLY.

It's a sick fukkken game.

Welcome to the New World Order / Great Reset.

FREE MEN AND FREE WOMEN DO NOT COMPLY.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

If there is a recruit who is non-compliant, the DI / Drill Sgts usually give up and NOT punish the rebel. Instead, when a non-compliant recruit does not go by the rules, the whole platoon is punished. Then those who comply usually end up being the bad guys, forcing the non-compliants to comply. It's a game. If you've been through this, you know I'm right.

I just posted about this in your thread a few mins before you posted this lol
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I just posted about this in your thread a few mins before you posted this lol

hahaha! I just read it. LOL. Good one.

Now at least the readers know I'm not goat$hitting anyone.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hahaha! I just read it. LOL. Good one.

Now at least the readers know I'm not goat$hitting anyone.

Nope, it's a fact lol
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I was well aware of his kids and that was in the back of my mind, why approach a stranger that you have no idea what he is capable of when you are with your family?
    Would have been a Good life lesson for his kids seeing dad get knocked out for being a Dumbass
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 10-21-2021 at 08:56 AM.
    I am now on the road to 64 yrs old, a Conservative, Trump Loving Anti Abortion Christian Man, I lift heavy ass weight without the use of DRUGS or TRT or any unnatural assistance, And I Own and Support Gun Ownership rights.

"FUC JOE BIDEN & KAMAL TOE HARRIS"

*Current Stats & Thread with Video's*
    Weight / BF 190 / 14.7%
    chasing a 3 plate 64 yr old bench & Squat.
    My Current Bench Max 300 / Squat 310, 317 assisted / dead 335
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Welcome to New World Order / the Great Reset.

Welcome to the New World Order / Great Reset.

FREE MEN AND FREE WOMEN DO NOT COMPLY.
    Never will get use to it.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Would have been a Good life lesson for his kids seeing dad get knocked out for being a Dumbass
    I try my best never to get into an altercation in front of kids, that can really fck up their head. I know first hand as I witness my father fight a lot in front of us many many times. One time he was beaten by 3 guys with bats and ran into the car bleeding everywhere, I was about 6 years old. So yeah I know how it can affect children.

However sometimes it can't be helped due to people foolishness, perfect example is this fcking idiot approaching me in front of his kids, the sh!t could have gone bad really quickly.
    On the list for Bannukah

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was confronted a couple of times in places where masks were not really required all I said was “ masks are useless” and was left alone.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In SF Bay Area they brought back the masks indoor mandate a few months ago. I put it on just to walk by the front desk, then take it off. Never been bothered about it. Usually there are other people with their mask under their chin anyway, but if I walk into the gym and everybody has the mask on, within 5 mins that they see another person without mask the masks come off really quickly. The weight area is much better in that respect. The fufu workout areas will probably get you a Karen going to the manager to come tell you to put your mask on.
    I saw that happen some time ago, some butt face went to the management to complain that in the weight area nobody was wearing masks and the manager went around to everybody asking to put the mask back on. I put it on, then took it right off as soon as she walked away. What are they going to do, throw everybody out? They already filed for bankruptcy, they can't exactly afford to lose customers.
    Actually there's one of the front desk guys who himself has his mask down to his mouth or his chin most of the times so when he's in I know I don't need to wear one.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    In SF Bay Area they brought back the masks indoor mandate a few months ago. I put it on just to walk by the front desk, then take it off. Never been bothered about it. Usually there are other people with their mask under their chin anyway, but if I walk into the gym and everybody has the mask on, within 5 mins that they see another person without mask the masks come off really quickly. The weight area is much better in that respect. The fufu workout areas will probably get you a Karen going to the manager to come tell you to put your mask on.
    I saw that happen some time ago, some butt face went to the management to complain that in the weight area nobody was wearing masks and the manager went around to everybody asking to put the mask back on. I put it on, then took it right off as soon as she walked away. What are they going to do, throw everybody out? They already filed for bankruptcy, they can't exactly afford to lose customers.
    Actually there's one of the front desk guys who himself has his mask down to his mouth or his chin most of the times so when he's in I know I don't need to wear one.
    Quick aside, as a SF Giants fan i was pretty heartbroken, how did folks handle it there?

nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nikonD70s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    U did the right thing if he was being aggressive

tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gave original poster some reputation points fellow thread contributors.

coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seems to
    Me that the polite thing to do when approached about wearing a mask
    Is simply offering Karen your mask so she can feel safe with two.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    I was confronted a couple of times in places where masks were not really required all I said was “ masks are useless” and was left alone.
    As I said, I don't mind folks approaching me telling me to please put on a mask, there is a difference on how this guy approached me.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    I've seen that happen in groceries stores, I walk in without a mask and other folks start taking them off, it's like they need reassurance to take it off.

Originally Posted by nikonD70s View Post
    U did the right thing if he was being aggressive
    Yup, ask politely and I would have put it on.

Originally Posted by tripod29 View Post
    I gave original poster some reputation points fellow thread contributors.
    Right back at ya
    On the list for Bannukah

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by usaus71 View Post
    how about you law and order trumpers start following the law?
    Which law is that?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough