Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    In SF Bay Area they brought back the masks indoor mandate a few months ago. I put it on just to walk by the front desk, then take it off. Never been bothered about it. Usually there are other people with their mask under their chin anyway, but if I walk into the gym and everybody has the mask on, within 5 mins that they see another person without mask the masks come off really quickly. The weight area is much better in that respect. The fufu workout areas will probably get you a Karen going to the manager to come tell you to put your mask on.
    I saw that happen some time ago, some butt face went to the management to complain that in the weight area nobody was wearing masks and the manager went around to everybody asking to put the mask back on. I put it on, then took it right off as soon as she walked away. What are they going to do, throw everybody out? They already filed for bankruptcy, they can't exactly afford to lose customers.
    Actually there's one of the front desk guys who himself has his mask down to his mouth or his chin most of the times so when he's in I know I don't need to wear one.
    Isn't it ironic that the non-compliant freedom lovers worked so hard to support and support local business only for the system to encourage mom-and-pop businesses to not do business with anyone who refuse to wear mask?
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by usaus71 View Post
    how about you law and order trumpers start following the law?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! to infinity and beyond, beeeeotch.

The only law that matters is the Bill of Rights. Anything else is commie goat$hit. So take all those used masks and shove them up your rectum, beta cuck loser.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THis is the type of guy that will replace the unvaxxed fired former police.

This guy back down from you because he didn’t have any back up, he’s holding that chit in and if he gets hired as a cop he can’t wait to have numbers and backup on his side plus a club to use.

SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SweetDreamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't understand how you can wear a mask in the gym. I never wear it when I'm working out and haven't had anybody except employees ask me to put it on. I understand if an employee asks since they're just dumb little minions being told by corporate what to do, but a random person has no business telling anyone else what to do.

This is crazy times. When a non-employee tells me to put on a mask, I normally respond with "mind your own business or you're not my mom/dad". They usually just leave me alone or complain to the manager lol.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    THis is the type of guy that will replace the unvaxxed fired former police.

This guy back down from you because he didn’t have any back up, he’s holding that chit in and if he gets hired as a cop he can’t wait to have numbers and backup on his side plus a club to use.
    I dunno man, but I was expecting a physical altercation because I thought for sure he would try and test me.

Originally Posted by SweetDreamz View Post
    I don't understand how you can wear a mask in the gym. I never wear it when I'm working out and haven't had anybody except employees ask me to put it on. I understand if an employee asks since they're just dumb little minions being told by corporate what to do, but a random person has no business telling anyone else what to do.

This is crazy times. When a non-employee tells me to put on a mask, I normally respond with "mind your own business or you're not my mom/dad". They usually just leave me alone or complain to the manager lol.
    Crazy times man, folks think its sweet out here.
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THE ironic part is the people who start fights with non maskers are the ones spreading the virus, they yell and fight instead of staying quiet and not spreading germs.

NOt trying to confuse you Pockets.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    THE ironic part is the people who start fights with non maskers are the ones spreading the virus, they yell and fight instead of staying quiet and not spreading germs.

NOt trying to confuse you Pockets.
    Confuse me? Hell man I can solve page long crypto quotes quicker than deciphering some of your ramblings. No need to try and confuse anyone, your Tater Speak does a fine job on that. (this one wasn't bad)

I will point out a flaw in your logic though, a person can't spread germs if they don't have any, so not all maskers who start fights are spreading the virus.

Speaking of mouthy tough guys, did your wife book your booster yet Tough Guy?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe next time fake a few
    Sneezes and have a coughing fit…complaining about the cold
    And shivering a bit for good measure…
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never been asked/told to wear a mask by a random person, but I was told one time that I needed to wear a helmet while cycling on a public bike path. Pissed me off. I simply said, "fuk you" and kept cycling. Who does that??

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post

It's just a pathetic excuse to exert power over someone that normally you wouldn't have. That is all.

Yep, that person is an ass hole, chances are it didn't happen when they put on a mask. they were always an ass hole. There are ass holes on both sides of the fence.

It's too easy to just myob and almost always the best option.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I've never been asked/told to wear a mask by a random person, but I was told one time that I needed to wear a helmet while cycling on a public bike path. Pissed me off. I simply said, "fuk you" and kept cycling. Who does that??
    LMFAO!! No way!
    On the list for Bannukah

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Early in all of this I had some kid totally flip out because I didn't give him his 5 feet of distance while walking through security...

I figured that people with potential underlying anxiety issues had a rough go of all of this more so than most.
    We were in WalMart and the checker was half masked. When she finished with the person ahead of us she started ripping into us for putting stuff on the belt before she checked out the last person. My Wife who is normally calm and quiet ripped into her for preaching whilst half masked.

I
    Yesterday I was interviewing a candidate for a position and it was me, him and the HR Manager in a huge boardroom that seats about 20. All of us socially distanced wearing masks. All of us vaccinated. He asked if he could remove his mask and I was fine with it but HR Manager was not.
    This is Dystopian. I want to say HR gonna HR, but sometimes you have to let common sense prevail.

Originally Posted by SweetDreamz View Post
    I don't understand how you can wear a mask in the gym.
    I have another dermatologist appointment tomorrow for mask acne from the gym, it doesn't go away. Ridiculous that I'm fighting pimples at my age.

This is what I don't understand. Masker sees non-masker. Instead of keeping distance and going about their business they get all up in the person's face
    Pastor at our church sent an email saying basically "I'm vaccinated and choose not to wear a mask, if you come in with a mask, I'm going to respect your wishes and welcome you from a distance, if you come in without a mask I'm going to welcome you with a handshake." I don't see why you need a Masters in Divinity to just respect other people's wishes and treat them with kindness.
    Bro with mattbro95

RIP: Dirty South Crew

Rep 9 for Stressmonkey

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a mask mandate where I am. I hate it but I follow the rule anyway. I'm in a store and I see a woman without a mask and I felt anger. Then I took a mental step back. Why the hell did I react that way when I disagree with the mandate? They're programming us.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is what I don't understand. Masker sees non-masker. Instead of keeping distance and going about their business they get all up in the person's face.

There was a guy here a few months ago followed a woman around the mall screaming at her that she was a danger to him and his son while filming it with his camera phone. If she was really a danger he would not have gone near her.

There was another woman went into a store without a mask and employees blocked her in an aisle, called the cops and held her there until the cops came. Why?

It's just a pathetic excuse to exert power over someone that normally you wouldn't have. That is all.
    all on point.

I think the pandemic pushed a lot of ppl over the edge of rational thinking and behavior to fuking wackery. I mean they prolly mostly would have wound up in wackyville, but not all at once like now with this covid-19 business. It's too much wackery for me to be honest. If not for lifting and meditating, I'd be strung out like Sharon Stone at the end of Casino. She really killed in that role, btw.

Haha, Dude, when I find common ground with u, it feels like I know my lifts are going to go up 10-15% the next day!.

On account of you're an Accountant, haha!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm surprised that this is still happening. In London some people mask some do not, but pretty much the majority no longer care.

Mask wearing is mandatory in some settings like on a bus or subway ("Tube") train. I think the other day 1/3 masked and 2/3rds ignore it and don't, with bus drivers and subway workers etc ignoring it themselves.

The general consensus on masks is "Meh..."

Wonder when NYC will get to that point also?
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 10-21-2021 at 11:42 PM.
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Which law is that?
    There are no laws in the USA, a mandate is not a law.

And nobody says jack $hit to me about masks.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."