Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

NWO Grooming the Future of Law Enforcement.........

Here we go, the new world order is kicking out the sensible police man and gonna fill it with mindless POS who have no problem enforcing Covid crimes......

I suppose we are at a point of needing a Civil War now, private security vs the system??????

freedom was won by back woods militia taking out Red Coat Generals.

IDK but just saying........

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, if I were standing in the same room and u said this chit, I would slap u in the face and then hug the living hell outya.

Why not take a walk in a local forest? It's all there brother and u have everything u need. Stop fighting yourself.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, if I were standing in the same room and u said this chit, I would slap u in the face and then hug the living hell outya.

Why not take a walk in a local forest? It's all there brother and u have everything u need. Stop fighting yourself.

I was at a Bachlor party over the weekend with old high school friends, haven't seen them in years. Late into the night the defunding the police came up, I told them this very thing.

They aren't defunding, they are firing via vaccine mandate and funding for a new type of police force.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I was at a Bachlor party over the weekend with old high school friends, haven't seen them in years. Late into the night the defunding the police came up, I told them this very thing.

They aren't defunding, they are firing via vaccine mandate and funding for a new type of police force.
    Bachlor party??? Oh, u mean Bachelor party. Well dude, I hate to break it to u but those are fore weak beta cucks. Your test dropped 3 points by just being there. Being a part of the herd.

LWW Dude, yur focessed on the wrong stuff. You getting soft, dude. There, I said it.

Ask nice and I'll share my thoughts on how u can be all that. I'm talking the whole fuking enchilada, mang!

I hate to break it to u but those are fore weak beta cucks. Your test dropped 3 points by just being there. Being a part of the herd.
    It wasn't that bad, I ate a bunch of raw oysters and farm burgers (topped with egg and bacon). Raw oysters keep your dik hard.

It wasn't that bad, I ate a bunch of raw oysters and farm burgers (topped with egg and bacon). Raw oysters keep your dik hard.
    grass or grain fed meat?

Dude, check this out, stat!

I think that's the right video, but even if not the grain/grass fed one it's still insightful.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here we go, the new world order is kicking out the sensible police man and gonna fill it with mindless POS who have no problem enforcing Covid crimes......

I suppose we are at a point of needing a Civil War now, private security vs the system??????

What is this in reference to?

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not that it matters, I'm just a weird goat farmer. But maybe just a little normal than LWW, but not by much.

I'm with LWW. I actually believe cops and military are being groomed to be the empire's centurion. Don't get me wrong. I know many good cops and good military doods who believe they serve the People. But when you look at the situation here in mercah, we are heading towards Totalitarianism. For this to be effective, the powers that be need the monopoly of force who will carry out the will of the criminal politicians.

So enter the woke military and woke police.

The US military can no longer win a conventional warfare. It has gone woke under general milley.

It's like this: "Bad money will drive away good money." Economist Voltaire said this centuries ago.

But it's the same with those who wear the uniform. Bad policies and bad rules and bad laws will drive away good cops and good soldiers.

History is indeed repeating itself.

Look at Australia. The cops are pistol whipping citizens for not wearing masks in public.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    What is this in reference to?
    Vaccine mandates. I hear the Queen of Chicago Bigfoot got a deadline for the police along with other cities too.

All of a sudden they seem to be working to weed out non vaxers, why, I think they want them replaced with someone vaccinated so they can get ready to make Covid arrests.

You can’t have empty jails, they have to fill them, even Queen Bigfoot knows this......

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vaccine mandates. I hear the Queen of Chicago Bigfoot got a deadline for the police along with other cities too.

All of a sudden they seem to be working to weed out non vaxers, why, I think they want them replaced with someone vaccinated so they can get ready to make Covid arrests.

You can’t have empty jails, they have to fill them, even Queen Bigfoot knows this......
    the military will be the same.

I lost faith in the US military when only a handful cadets decided NOT to get jabbed. this is not a good sign. If the officers corps is filled with order takers, it's over.
    This above all..

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So Bigfoot is part of the NWO?

I guess we can expect to see tailgunners on school buses soon to take out the anti vaxers?

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LWW is about 70% of the reason I even look at the MISC
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Me too. LOL.

I'm glad he's around. Cuz it's about time somebody else took the title "O-35 conspiracy tinfoil" title from me. But I must admit I agree with him most of the time.

It's over for the US military. Let's face it.

Lets go Brandon.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    It doesn't take a tinfoil hat to realize something sinister is going on.
    Thank you!!!

Because you are right 100000%.

It's just that some people refuse to see the sinister $hit I have always been vocal about. Hence, I get called tinfoil alot. But I'm not butthurt or triggered. Because I love getting called tinfoil, only to be vindicated later.
    This above all..

Yep. This crap is blatant and right in our faces and people refuse to see it while mocking those that do.

The media tell people that "The Great Reset" is a conspiracy theory call people nuts if they mention it, even when so many world leaders have mentioned it.

We just had a Federal Election in Canada and the whole "Great Reset" was scoffed at by the media and politicians during the campaign.

Meanwhile here's a video of Justin Trudeau addressing the UN and he says: "The Pandemic has given us an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to re-imagine economic systems..."

WAIT WHAT? He just fukken said it! Go to 2:05

Add in vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, all the other crap going on and you really have to be blind or naïve to not realize something major is happening.
    Spot on!!

You guys up there still have your guns. Don't give up your guns, or you will be the next Australia in Western Civilization. Our Aussie friends are getting pistol whipped simply for walking in public without face diapers. Very sad.

And you never have to convince us mercahns down here to keep ours. You know how American Patriots feel about our bang bang bangs..
    This above all..

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Our Aussie friends are getting pistol whipped simply for walking in public without face diapers. Very sad.

I haven't heard of this, I'd like to read more about it, do you have a link? My searches aren't turning up anything.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I haven't heard of this, I'd like to read more about it, do you have a link? My searches aren't turning up anything.
    I don't like reading articles cuz Im a lazy bastard. I'd rather watch youtube.

A quick search

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...tralia+tyranny
    This above all..

I don't like reading articles cuz Im a lazy bastard. I'd rather watch youtube.

A quick search

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...tralia+tyranny
    ha ha thanks

Seen an anti lockdown protest that got violent, pepper spray used, didn't see any pistol whipping for not wearing a mask

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    ha ha thanks
    And of course we can always engage our Aussie friends. It's always good to hear from the boots on the ground.

Off the top of my head Ms. Louise comes to mind. She is hotter than a 5-star General Tso chicken served on tamale.
    This above all..

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's hard to compare Australia and US/CAN.
    Australians (especially NSW) are pissed off because they were delayed getting everyone vaccinated. The American are pissed off because their government wants them all vaccinated

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Add in vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, all the other crap going on and you really have to be blind or naïve to not realize something major is happening.
    So if we tease this out what is that something? Serious question.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    So if we tease this out what is that something? Serious question.
    He already showed you, reset.

Your former governor wanted the same, a new normal, but he’s out only to be replaced by another change style person.

Why do they do it, if they don’t someone else will, why not be that person who has the power.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Setting the stage for massive wealth redistribution and extreme limits on freedom and mobility in an attempt to combat "climate change".
    During the pandemic the rich got even richer. In fact 90% of all US stocks are owned by 10% of the people. But this has been going on forever. So if the plan is redistribution its failing miserably.

I can see the argument being made about eroding freedoms. Politicians don't need to hide behind a virus to do that though. Most don't pay much attention.

As far as climate change - IDK what is what. I do believe it's an issue but I think the train is already off the tracks.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

It's not the uber rich they want to distribute wealth from. It's the middle class.

See my post above. State of emergency to be declared in Calgary by new Mayor. They want to move quicker than usual with whatever agenda they have. Emergency powers will allow them to do that.

Also on the campaign trail last month Justin Trudeau said "What we learned from the Covid-19 Pandemic we will be applying to Climate Change". Now since he did not win a majority as expected, maybe he won't be able to move as fast. We shall see.

But just the fact that there was even an election should have been a huge red flag. it was to some but not enough. He wasn't even 2 years into his term as PM and he asked the newly appointed Governor General to dissolve Parliament and she did.

THAT IS HUGE. It would be like Biden calling an election next year. He did it for a reason.

And he has still not recalled Parliament. Why not?

Lots of weird things going on. No tinfoil hat required.
    I've got to admit I don't understand your guys system

Politics is all about power/money so I'm not doubting there's always some plan in place to make someone other than me some money.

Again not sure I agree about wealth distribution away from the middle class, at least not here in the US. But we have our own issues unique to our country that you guys don't have. If that means making the wealthy pay their share, so be it.
    ☻/
    /▌

And of course we can always engage our Aussie friends. It's always good to hear from the boots on the ground.

Off the top of my head Ms. Louise comes to mind. She is hotter than a 5-star General Tso chicken served on tamale.

Good Idea

How about it Lou1se, Pete or anyone else down under...

Anyone getting pistol whipped for not wearing a mask in your neck of the woods?

Climate change is just a way to scare the public, the very public that needs thier security.

The issue the public can’t grasp is that if IF climate change is human related or if it’s natural we are screwed, so there’s no point in panicing, the only thing we can do is use innovation as protection against the weather or move to another planet.

Giving up your god givin rights is the wrong answer.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lost faith in the US military when only a handful cadets decided NOT to get jabbed. this is not a good sign. If the officers corps is filled with order takers, it's over.
    The Marine Corps is currently the lowest at 58%. They have 60 days left but from the scuttlebutt it sounds like a lot of them are taking a stand and saying no.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not that it matters, I'm just a weird goat farmer. But maybe just a little normal than LWW, but not by much.

I'm with LWW. I actually believe cops and military are being groomed to be the empire's centurion. Don't get me wrong. I know many good cops and good military doods who believe they serve the People. But when you look at the situation here in mercah, we are heading towards Totalitarianism. For this to be effective, the powers that be need the monopoly of force who will carry out the will of the criminal politicians.

So enter the woke military and woke police.

The US military can no longer win a conventional warfare. It has gone woke under general milley.

It's like this: "Bad money will drive away good money." Economist Voltaire said this centuries ago.

But it's the same with those who wear the uniform. Bad policies and bad rules and bad laws will drive away good cops and good soldiers.

History is indeed repeating itself.

Look at Australia. The cops are pistol whipping citizens for not wearing masks in public.
    We now have our first trans admiral. They made him/her a 3 star. That's a very powerful person in our new military.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson