Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What are your 'weird' food/eating habits/rituals?

For example... do you have a favorite spoon, glass/cup, or do you never mix foods together?

I don't have that many, but here's a few that come to mind:

- For breakfast (assuming it's not an extremely hot day), I always have a combination of hot AND cold food if possible... and I eat the hot item(s) first
    - With oatmeal, I always use the same long spoon that had a smaller actual 'spoon' end... not sure why, I just prefer smaller bites of oats.
    - When having Indian food or any curry really, I don't completely mix the rice with the curry... i always just add in little bits on top at a time instead of making a mix of it
    - When eating sushi, often bite half the piece (with nigiri or rolls) unless they're quite small. Otherwise, it's gone in 2 seconds.
    - I always take a small sip of whatever i'm drinking before my first bite... no idea why
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This has nothing to do with eating, but I always skip exactly one step on a staircase and I don't know why.

I usually don't drink anything while I am eating, and then drink the beverage afterwards.

Also I tend to eat entire sides before starting the entrée, or vice versa, but not always.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    This has nothing to do with eating, but I always skip exactly one step on a staircase and I don't know why.

I usually don't drink anything while I am eating, and then drink the beverage afterwards.

Also I tend to eat entire sides before starting the entrée, or vice versa, but not always.
    That's interesting about the drinking only afterwards actually.... that would kill me
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    That's interesting about the drinking only afterwards actually.... that would kill me
    To me, they're like separate activities. I enjoy a beverage, but it feels like it's in conflict with eating for some reason.

Also, when I'm thirsty, I chug a lot of water right away until I'm not thirsty anymore and don't sit down and sip it; which I would do for anything besides water.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I throw some loose change in the water at a boat ramp before launching one of my duck boats to go hunting. I eat the ducks that I harvest. There is no correlation between the amount of loose change I throw in the water and the number of ducks I harvest. I once accidentally threw my keys in the water.

I also urinate before putting on waterproof chest waders and make my dog do the same. One time my dog took a crap in my boat while we were on the water. I had a kid hunting with me, and I made him pick up the turds and throw them in the water.

Anyone want to go duck hunting with me?
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

To me, they're like separate activities. I enjoy a beverage, but it feels like it's in conflict with eating for some reason.

Also, when I'm thirsty, I chug a lot of water right away until I'm not thirsty anymore and don't sit down and sip it; which I would do for anything besides water.
    all or nothing I guess ;o)

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My breakfast ritual drives my wife insane.

I usually cook up a bowl of oats usually with some fresh blueberries in it, then in a pan I'll throw a couple whole eggs and about a half cup of egg whites along with some chicken breast and I'll scramble it all together and throw a tiny bit of shredded cheese on top, then dump it all right on top of the oats and put some hot sauce on it (whatever I'm feeling that day - Franks, Cholula, Siracha, etc). My wife said it looks like a kids bowl of mushy slop, but I think its amazing and delicious and the perfect pre-workout meal. I also have a favorite spoon that I use for my breakfast that I bought at a Japanese curry shop, and if its in the dishwasher and not clean I'll pull it out and wash it by hand before I would ever use another spoon.

This is the only "weird" thing that I have, for lunch/dinner or any other meal I'm fairly normal and don't have any strange tendencies.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For example... do you have a favorite spoon, glass/cup, or do you never mix foods together?

I don't have that many, but here's a few that come to mind:

- For breakfast (assuming it's not an extremely hot day), I always have a combination of hot AND cold food if possible... and I eat the hot item(s) first
    - With oatmeal, I always use the same long spoon that had a smaller actual 'spoon' end... not sure why, I just prefer smaller bites of oats.
    - When having Indian food or any curry really, I don't completely mix the rice with the curry... i always just add in little bits on top at a time instead of making a mix of it
    - When eating sushi, often bite half the piece (with nigiri or rolls) unless they're quite small. Otherwise, it's gone in 2 seconds.
    - I always take a small sip of whatever i'm drinking before my first bite... no idea why
    Dude, wtf?!?!?! I literally do ALL of these, right down to the hot and cold breakfast and spoon. I have my own special designated “breakfast spoon” that’s really long with a smaller spoon end than a normal spoon.

GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wake up -50g protein shake
    2 hours later - 50g protein shake
    2 hours later - 50g protein shake (sometimes)
    2 hours later - whatever I want

kinda weird but I found it helps me stay on my diet. If I eat something tasty earlier in the day I'll crave it if some stress/etc trigger pops up

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Dude, wtf?!?!?! I literally do ALL of these, right down to the hot and cold breakfast and spoon. I have my own special designated “breakfast spoon” that’s really long with a smaller spoon end than a normal spoon.
    '

Does it look kind of like....

Originally Posted by GayCumLord View Post
    wake up -50g protein shake
    2 hours later - 50g protein shake (sometimes)
    2 hours later - whatever I want

kinda weird but I found it helps me stay on my diet. If I eat something tasty earlier in the day I'll crave it if some stress/etc trigger pops up
    Wow... no thank you!

GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow... no thank you!
    stuck with poor ppl protein while in college rip

Originally Posted by GayCumLord View Post
    stuck with poor ppl protein while in college rip
    I mean, "whatever you want" could mean anything....

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamww View Post
    '

does it look kind of like....

precisely!

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    precisely!
    Then yup, we have the same fukkin spoon... HAHA Jesus Man... crazy

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I eat damn near everything with a spoon.

Wish I could find some high quality sporks.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I have different food items on a plate, I tend to eat them in order of least favorite to favorite. Something like burger and fries, I eat all the fries before starting the burger. Sometimes I take a bite or two of the burger to not seem weird.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    If I have different food items on a plate, I tend to eat them in order of least favorite to favorite. Something like burger and fries, I eat all the fries before starting the burger. Sometimes I take a bite or two of the burger to not seem weird.
    Came to say this one too. As soon as something's put in front of me, I mentally rank them and go through one at a time. No clue where it started or why, cause a lot of food tastes better when mixed together, but unless it's pre-mixed I'm pretty much set on the one at a time routine
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

Then yup, we have the same fukkin spoon... HAHA Jesus Man... crazy
    We've had some weird parallels before for sure, but yea...MINDFUKINGBLOWN on this one!!! I mean it's just so damn specific.

Originally Posted by bLinkMoore View Post
    Came to say this one too. As soon as something's put in front of me, I mentally rank them and go through one at a time. No clue where it started or why, cause a lot of food tastes better when mixed together, but unless it's pre-mixed I'm pretty much set on the one at a time routine
    I do this sometimes too, but some things are definitely better eaten together. My dad and uncle do this all the time.

Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weird, I also enjoy small bites of my oatmeal, it never appealed to just shovel it in. Plus proats are so dang good, I like to actually enjoy them

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when i have mixed Vince Gironda's Hormone Precursor Shake, remove the lid and the second i begin drinking it i play "Ride of the Valkyries" really loud in the background

this really boosts my testosterone and gets me ready for battle, makes Rocky chugging eggs at 5am seem like amateur hour

troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess my weird ritual is that I always want to be alone for meals.

It's the few times a day I can be by myself and being around other people during a meal always seems to stress me out or make me anxious.

Also seeing other people eat usually makes me lose my appetite.

Originally Posted by troyparsons View Post
    I guess my weird ritual is that I always want to be alone for meals.

It's the few times a day I can be by myself and being around other people during a meal always seems to stress me out or make me anxious.

Also seeing other people eat usually makes me lose my appetite.
    Hmm…

That’s kind of a concerning description actually… most people with eating disorders display the same habits.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LMAO, I actually do all of these as well.

Oh and chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream served at birthday parties I have to mash up until it is completely mixed together, we called this Buddha Buddha growing up, no idea why.

And I have a special bowl I eat my bedtime yogurt, bananas and berries in.

PB from a spoon must be eaten off of one of the large tablespoons without any kind of handle, has to be one piece solid metal.

A lot of leftovers I have to reheat on the stove or skillet until it’s crispy/charred and not microwaved. I cannot stand soggy food. And I won’t eat cold food that should be hot.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I usually do the same. I think I learned this habit with Crunch Berries as a kid. Ate all the regular Capn Crunch, saving all the delicious crunch berries to be eaten without fear of those little yellow mouth-roof scrapers.

TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also tend to eat food in order from least favorite to favorite.

One thing that I always do and I feel like it is a very “girly” thing is that I always need to eat something sweet at the end of every meal. It doesn’t matter how full I am and how much I’ve eaten…I need to have something sweet at the end. Even if it’s just a candy, a piece of chocolate, a sweetened coffee, whatever…
    #benchesmorethansquatcrew

I am also particular with bananas. They have to be ripe.

The weird part:

If I am just”eating a banana”, I just peel it and take a bite, peel more, take a bite etc til done.

However, if I am cutting it up to put in yogurt I peel it all the way, and I have to remove all of those litttle “strings” between each section. Once ALL the strings are peeled off, I then remove the butt plug at the bottom. Then proceed to slice into equal sized slices. Then I eat the ends since they don’t match the other slices, then I put the slices into my yogurt and mix to make sure there is yogurt coating all sides of every slice.

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't skip steps, but I feel weird if I step off a staircase with my left foot. It's my one like really OCD thing, I've gotten good at counting how many steps are on a staircase as I approach so that I can start with whatever foot will allow me to step off on my right. Also have various staircases around my campus memorized, don't even have to think about it now. I have no clue when it started, but anytime I mess up I feel weird for a couple minutes afterwards
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

Originally Posted by bLinkMoore View Post
    I don't skip steps, but I feel weird if I step off a staircase with my left foot. It's my one like really OCD thing, I've gotten good at counting how many steps are on a staircase as I approach so that I can start with whatever foot will allow me to step off on my right. Also have various staircases around my campus memorized, don't even have to think about it now. I have no clue when it started, but anytime I mess up I feel weird for a couple minutes afterwards
    I am truly surprised you and desslok both also have a thing with staircases lol. Thought I was the only one!

Hmm…

That’s kind of a concerning description actually… most people with eating disorders display the same habits.
    This. These are ED behaviors.

Originally Posted by TearsOfIce View Post
    One thing that I always do and I feel like it is a very “girly” thing is that I always need to eat something sweet at the end of every meal. It doesn’t matter how full I am and how much I’ve eaten…I need to have something sweet at the end. Even if it’s just a candy, a piece of chocolate, a sweetened coffee, whatever…
    I also have to do this unless I'm already eating something that's a combo of sweet and savory. I can't just eat something savory or salty without at least a bite of sweet.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I am also particular with bananas. They have to be ripe.

The weird part:

If I am just”eating a banana”, I just peel it and take a bite, peel more, take a bite etc til done.

However, if I am cutting it up to put in yogurt I peel it all the way, and I have to remove all of those litttle “strings” between each section. Once ALL the strings are peeled off, I then remove the butt plug at the bottom. Then proceed to slice into equal sized slices. Then I eat the ends since they don’t match the other slices, then I put the slices into my yogurt and mix to make sure there is yogurt coating all sides of every slice.
    So you don't remove the "strings" when you eat it normally? I typically do. I also eat the "butt plug", but I don't enjoy it.

I am truly surprised you and desslok both also have a thing with staircases lol. Thought I was the only one!
    I used to for years. I always skipped every other step. I still do it sometimes, but I don't feel like I "have to".