OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dumbell crunch 90 degree legs on bench

Hi all

Just starting to train again after a break, training at home with some basic kit.

I am sure I remember a dumbbell crunch with back on floor and lower legs on a bench (making 90 degree at knees), holding dumbbell on chest so left hand holding left plates and right hand holding right plates.

Is this correct, is it safe/good?
    Never too old to learn and improve, always aim for perfection but accept reality and progress!

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Correct? Yes, this exercise exists.
    Safe? Yes, if the form is good.
    Good? Yes, if the purpose is working the abs.

OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldManLearning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks jaxqen, much appreciated.
    Never too old to learn and improve, always aim for perfection but accept reality and progress!

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If it was me (and I do a lot of weighted ab work), I'd have my feet on the ground and toes pinned under something. Without the toes pinned you can't lift the weight for balance reasons.