Thread: Do I have gyno?

Soon2beBig98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do I have gyno?

Hey everyone thanks for taking your time to read my post. Currently I’ve dropped from about 210 to 170 in a couple years span. I’ve been working out for a year now so I’m around 180 lbs and pretty solid but I have a lot of stubborn fat on my stomach area and chest. Im starting to believe no matter how much chest workouts I do, I’ll never be able to have that nice defined set of pecs everyone wants. My question to you guys is, do you I have gyno?(man boobs) I can’t upload pictures to this post but I have updated pictures on my profiles. Thanks for the help!!
    Get Shredded or Die Mirin / Sik Kunt for Dayzz

=====GOAL = 170 lbs(15% BF) by march 1, 2015.=====
    starting weight(January 3, 2015) - 200
    Height- 5'11
    body fat- 25%

(i Used to Powerlift, not anymore though)
    Max's
    Bench-225
    Squat-275
    deadlift-300
    Cleans- 170

AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah, you do not have gyno. To test it out, you can check around the pepperoni size nips under the side and check if you have a knot around it, a very hard knot. But, seeing your progress, you do not have gyno. You just have a birds chest in genetics. You look amazing though. It is all about diet to get the last bit of fat gone. So keep at it and keep lifting!
    I am here, I came back, I just want to get shredded to look good for my family. Amiright?

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nope. Your chest actually looks pretty good bro! Maybe focus a little more on upper chest. Personally, i like to do 4 sets of pushups to failure at the end of every chest workout. Something about body weight exercises makes me feel like its shaping the muscle more.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!