Thread: C4 Starburst

ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ascepaniak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking C4 Starburst

So, the new C4 Energy RTD (Ready to Drink) Starburst cans came out and I have been able to try all 4 new flavors. I am a caffeine/coffee/energy drink junkie because I work such long days so I love trying and enjoying new flavors when they arrive. These are my thoughts on all of the new flavors.

Strawberry Starburst C4: This one was lightly flavored, but the actual Starburst candy strawberry flavor still shone through. Out of all 4 of the flavors it tasted like it had the strongest faux sugar taste so I sipped this one pretty slowly over the course of 2-3 hours while at work one day. I'd give it 4 out of 5 Stars.

Orange Starburst C4: This one was my favorite Starburst flavor that came out. This is partially attributed to the fact that I love all things orange and it is easy for me to roll out of bed between 4am - 5am and begin slowly sipping on this one as I start my day because I think of it like it is your morning cup of OJ. I gave this one 5 out of 5 Stars.

Lemon Starburst C4: This one had a decent sour taste to it (which we'd all come to expect) and I tried this one later in the day which was perfect. If you need that "2nd wind" in the middle of the day, this one has more kick to get you going. Overall, not my favorite of the 4 Starburst flavors, but I would still give it 4 out of 5 Stars.

Cherry Starburst C4: Now, I'd like to preface this flavor by saying I'm not a fan of cherry anything. It's just not my jam, but even with that being said, this tasted pretty good. My own bias made me like it less than maybe I should have, but overall, I'd still give it 3 out of 5 Stars.

Overall Thoughts: Overall, all of the Starburst flavors hit home and were true-to-form for what Starburst candy tastes like. That, in and of itself, impressed me. I'll definitely be picking up more of these when I am on-the-go and need a pick-me-up.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for posting!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality