Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    And here I thought I was fluent in Tater speak. I am disappointed in me.

The man had cancer and was likely immunosuppressed, so yeah, I believe Covid played a big part, especially since the Doctors said he passed because of complications due to Covid.

His wife did catch Covid and recovered well. What is your point?
    Correct he was sickly and stopped going up to "the club" for dinners.

It seems that we have millions of sickly people running around and then, shot or no shot, Covid pushes them over the edge and into the grave. The hope is that the shots allow the weak to make it through when exposed.
    The moral of the story I guess is never get weak or sick, if that is possible, lol.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    RIP, sir.

And fuk this guy and those who still support him.
    I never understand this man, why do people get upset at the folks who support him (or anyone for that matter), cause I support him and you saying this is saying **** me.

I don't support Biden, Kamala etc and I say fck them, but I wouldn't say fck whoever supports them because al lot of my friends and family do and that's their choice.

Oh and by the way, I think its fcked up that people saying this dude who passed away was fully vaccinated and using him to justify their reason not to get vaccinated I mean come on man, the dude was almost 90 right?
    On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I never understand this man, why do people get upset at the folks who support him (or anyone for that matter), cause I support him and you saying this is saying **** me.

I don't support Biden, Kamala etc and I say fck them, but I wouldn't say fck whoever supports them because al lot of my friends and family do and that's their choice.

Oh and by the way, I think its fcked up that people saying this dude who passed away was fully vaccinated and using him to justify their reason not to get vaccinated I mean come on man, the dude was almost 90 right?

84 with Cancer and a weakened immune system. Definitely high risk.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Because I think he's a cancer to our country, so much so that normally sane people decided to gear up and head into the Capitol to stop the certification of the election and keep Trump in power while many others cheer on and make excuses. I think he's a traitor and a grifter who didn't take the POTUS seriously and looked at the office as a way to enrich is family and friends off the back of many many Americans. I find him to be dangerous and unwilling or unable to show any sort of empathy or compassion and a man who would rather watch the country burn to the ground than admit he lost - that's why. IDGAF if you or anyone else voted for him but if you support the man after all that lead up to and after 1/6 well - you know how I feel. What he said about Powell is just more validation, for me.

Oh and I completely understand why people voted for him in 2016/2020 - Clinton and Biden are awful. Both parties need better choices.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-20-2021 at 08:12 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because I think he's a cancer to our country, so much so that normally sane people decided to gear up and head into the Capitol to stop the certification of the election and keep Trump in power while many others cheer on and make excuses, that's why. IDGAF if you or anyone else voted for him but if you support the man even after 1/6 well - you know how I feel.

Oh and I completely understand why people voted for him in 2016/2020 - Clinton and Biden are awful. Both parties need better choices.
    But I don't understand why it bothers you if someone else supports him, how does that affect you? I mean I don't agree with gay people but I don't say fck people who do, they could love gay people for all I care I just don't agree with the actual gay people themselves. Why not just say Fck Trump because you don't like him, I guess I will never truly understand the fck (whoever) and fck anyone who supports (whoever/whatever) mentality.
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But I don't understand why it bothers you if someone else supports him, how does that affect you? I mean I don't agree with gay people but I don't say fck people who do, they could love gay people for all I care I just don't agree with the actual gay people themselves. Why not just say Fck Trump because you don't like him, I guess I will never truly understand the fck (whoever) and fck anyone who supports (whoever/whatever) mentality.
    Because I'm immature I guess. I'll have to find a way to live with my faults

And I edited my first response for clarity.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Because I'm immature I guess. I'll have to find a way to live with my faults

And I edited my first response for clarity.
    LMFAO!!!

See I can relate to that
    On the list for Bannukah

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Because I think he's a cancer to our country, so much so that normally sane people decided to gear up and head into the Capitol to stop the certification of the election and keep Trump in power while many others cheer on and make excuses. I think he's a traitor and a grifter who didn't take the POTUS seriously and looked at the office as a way to enrich is family and friends off the back of many many Americans. I find him to be dangerous and unwilling or unable to show any sort of empathy or compassion and a man who would rather watch the country burn to the ground than admit he lost - that's why. IDGAF if you or anyone else voted for him but if you support the man after all that lead up to and after 1/6 well - you know how I feel. What he said about Powell is just more validation, for me.

Couldn't have said it better myself ^^^. On spread as usual.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree as well, particular about needing better choices
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One thing for sure.

The American military will NEVER have another General Powell. Just look at the new woke military commanded by woke generals who are more concerned with CRT / white rage / white privilege than the fact that China has hyper-duper-super-sonic-lightning-fast-ninja-like missiles capable of mach 6, because having two moms in the US army is more important.

The American Citizens will never have another decent statesman.

It's sad the criminal oligarchs used him to justify an illegal invasion, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.

Fukk the RINO warmongering republicans.

and fukk the commie-azz democrats.

The good general did his best to serve America. This is something many politicians can never say with a straight face.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    One thing for sure.

The American military will NEVER have another General Powell. Just look at the new woke military commanded by woke generals who are more concerned with CRT / white rage / white privilege than the fact that China has hyper-duper-super-sonic-lightning-fast-ninja-like missiles capable of mach 6, because having two moms in the US army is more important.

The American Citizens will never have another decent statesman.

It's sad the criminal oligarchs used him to justify an illegal invasion, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.

Fukk the RINO warmongering republicans.

and fukk the commie-azz democrats.

The good general did his best to serve America. This is something many politicians can never say with a straight face.
    Off topic but thinking of another General - Stormin Norman.

I met Gen. Schwarzkopf at West Point. His quotes were always some of my favorites but the one thing I remember was thinking how big of a man he was in person.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-21-2021 at 05:32 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Off topic but thinking of another General - Stormin Normin.

I met Gen. Schwarzkopf at West Point. His quotes were always some of my favorites but the one thing I remember was thinking how big of a man he was in person.
    weve had some great generals. Sadly the current ones are pretty bad
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know a few good Generals serving now. They're not the ones you'll see on the news however...
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because I think he's a cancer to our country, so much so that normally sane people decided to gear up and head into the Capitol to stop the certification of the election
    Gear up?? Those clowns were mainly tourists carrying cell phones and some flags.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Gear up?? Those clowns were mainly tourists carrying cell phones and some flags.
    And grandma's. Mostly there to congratulate Biden on getting 81M votes.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Where did I say all of them? Many were geared up, many were there to do exactly what Trump and his sycophants were urging them to do - you know "fight like hell" and many of them did just that except horn guy. He was just lost on his way to the Buffalo Lodge.

But continue to make excuses. If this happened under Obama your head w/have exploded but because the "he tells it like it is guy" was responsible it was a tourist visit.
    ☻/
    /▌

Where did I say all of them? Many were geared up, many were there to do exactly what Trump and his sycophants were urging them to do - you know "fight like hell" and many of them did just that except horn guy. He was just lost on his way to the Buffalo Lodge.

But continue to make excuses. If this happened under Obama your head w/have exploded but because the "he tells it like it is guy" was responsible it was a tourist visit.
    the vids of the “guards “ ushering people in were laughable. Look! They’re attacking us! They’re attacking liberty… total joke.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    the vids of the “guards “ ushering people in were laughable. Look! They’re attacking us! They’re attacking liberty… total joke.
    Wait until you see the ones of them actually attacking officers. Wait, no, they just wanted a selfie. Got it...

MAGA are just so fuking exhausting.
    ☻/
    /▌

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Watch this, Dude.

Four Hours at the Capitol

EDIT: Everyone should watch it. Brutal.
    Last edited by ChazWood; 10-20-2021 at 07:25 PM.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Stop crying over a bunch a fuks who will be perfectly safe and secure when people break some windows in your precious Capital. When the real chit hitz the fan because of their decisions they won't take your family with them.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Stop crying over a bunch a fuks who will be perfectly safe and secure when people break some windows in your precious Capital. When the real chit hitz the fan because of their decisions they won't take your family with them.

It's Capitol

You need to stop crying over a bunch of fuks that broke the law. Even if they were all dressed up as bozo the clown blowing kazoo's, the fact remains, it was a violent act and they were somewhere they weren't supposed to be.

If the tables were turned and this happened to Trump, You, along with Trump would be throwing a hissy fit like no one has seen before.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Off topic but thinking of another General - Stormin Normin.

Absolutely!!

Stormin Norman carried out the legacy of past great generals. That’s for sure. And he left his own legacy.

Sadly, the Service Academies have also gone woke. When you have ferally funded woke gubmint, the wokeness will spread over to the Service Academies.

Woke officers corps should scare all Americans. The Chinese and Russians want wokeness in the US military.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Watch this, Dude.

Four Hours at the Capitol

EDIT: Everyone should watch it. Brutal.
    HBO lol.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's Capitol

You need to stop crying over a bunch of fuks that broke the law. Even if they were all dressed up as bozo the clown blowing kazoo's, the fact remains, it was a violent act and they were somewhere they weren't supposed to be.

If the tables were turned and this happened to Trump, You, along with Trump would be throwing a hissy fit like no one has seen before.
    ]

What do you mean they had no business being there?????
    People have every right to gather there. I’d much prefer there than city street.

BS if the tables were turned Nancy and Chuck would defend it all the way, they would call it an act of patriots and don’t even say they wouldn’t.

If that happened to Trump I’d point the finger at him for not protecting himself besides I’d be ok with a civil standoff in DC. Nothing wrong with that, maybe it’s necessary anyway?

People have every right to gather there. I’d much prefer there than city street.

Show me where it says it's ok for people to violently enter the Capitol whenever they want. It's not about what you prefer, it's about what is right. Entering Federal Property at will and committing violence is not right, even in the world you live in.

Not even going to address the rest of your gobbly goop.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BS if the tables were turned Nancy and Chuck would defend it all the way, they would call it an act of patriots and don’t even say they wouldn’t.

If that happened to Trump I’d point the finger at him for not protecting himself besides I’d be ok with a civil standoff in DC. Nothing wrong with that, maybe it’s necessary anyway?
    Any idea where i can get those Flinstone bull horns for Halloween, i think i want to go as that shirtless Vegan dude.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Show me where it says it's ok for people to violently enter the Capitol whenever they want. It's not about what you prefer, it's about what is right. Entering Federal Property at will and committing violence is not right, even in the world you live in.

Not even going to address the rest of your gobbly goop.

Well some prefer the best way to send a message is to burn someone’s business and let gubmit sort it out, I don’t....

If you want freedom sometimes you gotta do what others think is wrong like the back woods militia killing red coat generals.

I have respect for another mans property and business, not thier political figure.

Well some prefer the best way to send a message is to burn someone’s business and let gubmit sort it out, I don’t....

If you want freedom sometimes you gotta do what others think is wrong like the back woods militia killing red coat generals.

I have respect for another mans property and business, not thier political figure.

*Their

This was about taking back the (perceived) steal. It wasn't about taking back freedom. You really need to get wifi under your rock.

These weren't red coated anything, they were a bunch of rodeo clowns that damaged federal property during their violent riot. Now they are crying like little bitches because they are being fined or going to jail.

It was wrong plain and simple, you may agree with it, but that doesn't make it right. A peaceful protest would have gotten the same result and they would still have their freedom

*Their

This was about taking back the (perceived) steal. It wasn't about taking back freedom. You really need to get wifi under your rock.

These weren't red coated anything, they were a bunch of rodeo clowns that damaged federal property during their violent riot. Now they are crying like little bitches because they are being fined or going to jail.

It was wrong plain and simple, you may agree with it, but that doesn't make it right. A peaceful protest would have gotten the same result and they would still have their freedom

Federal propert is fair game to me. It’s the citizens responsibility to protect it if they feel just like protecting statues.

Arm up and protect it, have a civil war over it.

Many people who peacfulLy protested got arrested and lost their jobs just standing away from the capital, which says the other side thinks they are criminals which is wrong, yet they say it’s ok to march and threaten private communitie. Those who agree are useless to society.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    HBO lol.
    This is the exact response I expected. FFS...its like you guys share one brain cell.

HBO - owned by AT&T who funds...wait for it

OAN.

Ninety percent of OAN’s revenue came from a contract with AT&T-owned television platforms, including satellite broadcaster DirecTV, according to 2020 sworn testimony by an OAN accountant.
    https://www.reuters.com/investigates...neamerica-att/
    ☻/
    /▌