AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Post Hey what up! I don't know what calories I should go for

My stats: I weight about 215.4 pounds at 19% body fat I been working out for 11 years now, but with age comes with better judgement, so I want feedback on what calories I should go for. I am trying to lose 2 pounds per week. By the way I know I been lifting for more then 11 years and I am asking you guys for help about nutrition, well to put it this way I been eating whatever I want and I did what feels right. Recently I did the same thing and gained about 130 pounds when I weight about 205 pounds. So, I have no idea on how to go for this, I just need a little push to reach my goal weight at 173 pounds and see if I reach my intended body fat around 8% more or less not to sure about everything lol. So can you guys help me out to reach my goal? I been a misc member since 2013, but I am back now for help about nutrition. I know I should go by stickies and such, but it be easier for you guys to just give me the range around. My body type is all balanced 50% mesomorph, 25% ectomorph and 25% endomorph if this helps at all. lol
    I am here, I came back, I just want to get shredded to look good for my family. Amiright?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Trial and error.

Start with a sensible number - say 2200. Every 2 weeks, if you didn't lose 2-4lbs in that time, make an adjustment. Maybe add or subtract 200 calories each time. No need to go to extremes.

Besides that, you need to make sure you are getting at least 140g of protein each day - from all foods and supplements. Use an app to calculate this but ignore the exact macros and calorie calculators those things have.

Also, ignore ****totypes like endo, ecto etc. These have no use in deciding what you should be doing.