Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Home gym stereo upgrade

Wanting to improve the sound in my home gym . Going to tear the wall apart where the black Danby mini fridge is now ,and rebuild it with different stud dimensions to accommodate a new fridge I bought yesterday.
    The new fridge has a stainless steel door which I like the looks of , plus has more capacity for beer .
    It’s sitting on the floor to the left .

Installing a 12” paradigm subwoofer under the Oled and flush with the wall . It’s cabinet will be hidden under the staircase so that it doesn’t take up any real-estate. Also adding paradigm slim speakers beside the Oled

Where you see the towels on the left , that will be widened and become the new opening for the stereo . Whatever is left over in the middle will be the area to store towels and miscellaneous.

I rip all my CDs to a NAS drive and will be streaming them from a Cambridge music server

Probably not till Christmas,but after those three walls are replaced with mdf, the next step will be to replace the plywood with mdf on the wall with the large mirror to minimize resonances , and install a wall mounted paradigm studio speaker on each side of the mirror

Will be posting pics as things progress
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 10-18-2021 at 06:09 PM.
    Make Misc great again

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I just use a JBL Bluetooth speaker,
    I could taken the easy route and installed Sonos , but if it’s not hard I won’t attempt lol
    Make Misc great again

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I recall correctly, you've got drop ceiling throughout your gym. If that's the case, it's a shame not to use the drop ceiling to do your stereo upgrade, making use of otherwise wasted rafter space. You could DIY 1 or 2 infinite baffle subwoofers into the drop ceiling as well, spaced properly you'll get much better bass distribution.

Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    If I recall correctly, you've got drop ceiling throughout your gym. If that's the case, it's a shame not to use the drop ceiling to do your stereo upgrade, making use of otherwise wasted rafter space. You could DIY 1 or 2 infinite baffle subwoofers into the drop ceiling as well, spaced properly you'll get much better bass distribution.
    Not a terrible idea. The ceiling is called grid lock ,it’s a special system that only uses up 1” of space.
    The tiles are hard to get in depending on the circumstance, so I went with those vinyl surfaced fibreglass ones .
    They are not strong enough to support a speaker, but obviously I could reinforce the ones that had speakers in them .

Either way this system should hit hard and be enough SQ for being a gym .
    Also I’m tired of spilling beer upstairs when I’m on a runaway streaming YouTube music videos , so this is going to be my new beer drinking man cave area , as it doesn’t matter if you spill a beer on the rubber flooring .
    Make Misc great again

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you think the new refrigerator holding 126 beers is enough?

Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    Do you think the new refrigerator holding 126 beers is enough?
    I’m sure hoping . Srs I’m going to stock it up full of different brands so there’s no chance of ever running out again mid drunk .
    The bottom where the wine goes will be filled with 500ml water bottles
    Make Misc great again

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can't see the pics

Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    can't see the pics
    Thanks, I think there fixed ?
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 10-18-2021 at 05:59 PM.
    Make Misc great again

eea123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I added 8" Sonance ceiling speakers before we drywalled the ceiling in the joist cavity. I took the time to block off an enclosure for the proper air volume, but you can find pre-made mounting pans that will get you there as well. The speakers are hardwired to a Niles volume controller and IR repeater and back to the main stereo amp. To be honest, it is hard to hear them when doing cardio on the treadmill, etc. since they are hooked up as Zone 2 and shared with other rooms in the house. I usually just use bluetooth headphones during workouts and have the stereo on for background listening.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it looks to be a nice system you're planning, I have two real vices, my home gym and my HiFi system, over the years I've spent a considerable amount on both, but I've never regretted one penny of it.

The danger in both cases is that striving for perfection can become an obsession, I've recently made a large upgrade to my home HIFi system by adding a new Luxman L509x amplifier and a pair of Martin Logan ESL 9 speakers and I've been trying to work out how to fit my old speakers into my gym space, I have a pair of Proac Response 2.5 floor standing speakers and they need a lot of real estate to sound their best, I'm reluctant to lose any of my gym equipment, so it's a bit of a puzzle trying to work them into my space.

I think what you're doing is a more aesthetically pleasing option, food for thought?.

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    it looks to be a nice system you're planning, I have two real vices, my home gym and my HiFi system, over the years I've spent a considerable amount on both, but I've never regretted one penny of it.

The danger in both cases is that striving for perfection can become an obsession, I've recently made a large upgrade to my home HIFi system by adding a new Luxman L509x amplifier and a pair of Martin Logan ESL 9 speakers and I've been trying to work out how to fit my old speakers into my gym space, I have a pair of Proac Response 2.5 floor standing speakers and they need a lot of real estate to sound their best, I'm reluctant to lose any of my gym equipment, so it's a bit of a puzzle trying to work them into my space.

I think what you're doing is a more aesthetically pleasing option, food for thought?.
    Maybe try hanging the from the ceiling instead of occupying floor space? Maybe hang them upside down, so tweeters are ear level?

PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100) PlatterEmily is not very well liked. (-100)
    It looks beautiful. Unfortunately, I don't have room for such a miracle.

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post

I had a tough time deciding on what to do for speakers beside the Oled . I never would have bought these had I not found out they used the same drivers that were in my paradigm sound bar ,and that sound bar was not terrible at all and had fairly good midbass .
    This is a pic of them, but I’m not going to use their stands , but wall mount them so there right next to the Oled .
    I’ll build 45 degree mounts so that they are on the same plain as the screen .

https://www.paradigm.com/en/lcr/millenia-lp-2

This isn’t really my first choice, as ideally I’d like to buy raw drivers and build my own , but I just don’t have the time right now .

These are the speakers I bought years back for each side of the mirror . their discontinued,so I got a really good deal.
    They use the walls cavity as an enclosure, and I’m putting 3/4” mdf on the backside of the wall and adding a thin layer of fibreglass insulation behind the drivers for reflections etc from the rear of the driver . I have some dynamat left over also

Attached Images
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 10-19-2021 at 05:01 PM.
    Make Misc great again

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    Maybe try hanging the from the ceiling instead of occupying floor space? Maybe hang them upside down, so tweeters are ear level?
    Mmm, they're big old units, my ceilings are 9ft so there might be enough room to place the tweeters at ear level, but to sound their best they need to be about 4ft from the wall, as they have a rear ported base, I'm not sure how those low frequencies would bounce around so near the ceiling, I could block up the rear ports, but I'm guessing this would have a significant impact on the performance.

TBH I don't see the Proac's working in an upside down configuration, if I can't find a more elegant solution, I'll sell them and put the funds towards a more suitable speaker set up.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like a very fun project. I’ve gotten lazy with audio stuff…. Went with just a sound bar or apple/Amazon devices for music. Shame on you for spilling beer…. Hahaha
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looks like a fun project. you've got some nice gear your putting in. I've been tempted to to install some type of NAS-streaming device. The Cambridge looks sweet.
    I also ripped all my music to a few hard drives. But for now I just play on an i-touch connected to my AV receiver. Gotta have good tunes in the gym.

One of the first things i did when building the gym was to run in-wall speaker cable to various locations. As of now I have a 7-channel Klipsch system with subwoofer system in the gym.
    In-ceiling speakers as well and bookshelves in the other part of the Gym.

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Looks like a very fun project. I’ve gotten lazy with audio stuff…. Went with just a sound bar or apple/Amazon devices for music. Shame on you for spilling beer…. Hahaha
    I have spilled beers upstairs in my living room on a few occasions, so it’s going to be nice to have a man cave that’s beer proof lol .
    Just need a decent sound system to vibe to . Obviously the stereo is for working out also , as I find the right music gets me in the zone
    Make Misc great again

Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    looks like a fun project. you've got some nice gear your putting in. I've been tempted to to install some type of NAS-streaming device. The Cambridge looks sweet.
    I also ripped all my music to a few hard drives. But for now I just play on an i-touch connected to my AV receiver. Gotta have good tunes in the gym.

One of the first things i did when building the gym was to run in-wall speaker cable to various locations. As of now I have a 7-channel Klipsch system with subwoofer system in the gym.
    In-ceiling speakers as well and bookshelves in the other part of the Gym.
    Sounds like a nice setup . Previously I used a paradigm sound bar that came with an 8” subwoofer . The sub was amazing for its size .
    Make Misc great again

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking like it’ll be a fun project on already sweet setup.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I just use a JBL Bluetooth speaker,
    Same. I alternate between a JBL Clip 3 during fall/winter and a Yamaha DBR12 PA speaker during spring/summer.

QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice setup! I've become a fan of Paradigm. In our new gym we did E80-R's in the ceiling, an HSU ULS-15 sub, powered by an Anthem MDX-16 (that we're replacing our Triad's with). For the money I think Anthem has the best room correction out there and it really helped in the gym. We tried DIRAC and Audyssey and couldn't get as good of results. The best we found was Lyngdorf but couldn't stomach the $'s.

Our theatre is M&K THX 150's that I've had for about 20 years (+Anthem 1120).

Living Room is Paradigm sound bar + 4 E80-A's in the ceiling for surround and back (+ Anthem 720). We're really happy w/ how it sounds. With size/aesthetics an issue I got a Seismic 110 sub and it's quite amazing for its size.

My bike (and future rower) is in an attic room with an small Apple HomePod. Good enough but I would like to find an affordable upgrade some day. :-)

Well it breaks my heart to do this , but I finally started the tear down process .

Would be nice to remove the brick chimney while I’m at it ,as the hot water tank and furnace are newer and vent out the side of the house , but wow that would be a lot of work ,as I can’t imagine how many bricks would be involved ,as it goes from the basement right to the roof .
    There’s enough real estate behind for shelving as is though , and lots of clearance for a larger fridge as long as it stays to the right .

Attached Images
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 11-12-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    Make Misc great again

You hate to see this , but it’s for the greater good

Attached Images
    Make Misc great again

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Wanting to improve the sound in my home gym . Going to tear the wall apart where the black Danby mini fridge is now ,and rebuild it with different stud dimensions to accommodate a new fridge I bought yesterday.
    The new fridge has a stainless steel door which I like the looks of , plus has more capacity for beer .
    It’s sitting on the floor to the left .

Installing a 12” paradigm subwoofer under the Oled and flush with the wall . It’s cabinet will be hidden under the staircase so that it doesn’t take up any real-estate. Also adding paradigm slim speakers beside the Oled

Where you see the towels on the left , that will be widened and become the new opening for the stereo . Whatever is left over in the middle will be the area to store towels and miscellaneous.

I rip all my CDs to a NAS drive and will be streaming them from a Cambridge music server

Probably not till Christmas,but after those three walls are replaced with mdf, the next step will be to replace the plywood with mdf on the wall with the large mirror to minimize resonances , and install a wall mounted paradigm studio speaker on each side of the mirror

Will be posting pics as things progress
    MYRON hard BOYO ded FOOKING srs DAS it BOYO

DED fooking SRS

BIG dink APLHA mogMAXX energy OF peace.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    MYRON hard BOYO ded FOOKING srs DAS it BOYO

DED fooking SRS

BIG dink APLHA mogMAXX energy OF peace.
    Thx Bruh , I’m working on it. Gotta quit Miscing and start hammering more nails lol
    Make Misc great again

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You hate to see this , but it’s for the greater good

Good luck! Off spread finally so reps for you.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why do you need a place for towels and a refrigerator in the basement?
    If it were me, I would take down the chimney and create room for more gym equipment.

lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lucifer8709 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pleasant arrangement! I've turned into an enthusiast of Paradigm. In our new exercise center we did E80-R's in the roof, a HSU ULS-15 sub, controlled by an Anthem MDX-16 (that we're supplanting our Triad's with). For the cash I think Anthem has the best room amendment out there and it truly helped in the rec center. We attempted DIRAC and Audyssey and couldn't get as great of results. The best we found was Lyngdorf yet couldn't stomach the $'s.

Our performance center is M&K THX 150's that I've had for around 20 years (+Anthem 1120).

Lounge is Paradigm sound bar + 4 E80-An's in the roof for encompass and back (+ Anthem 720). We're truly cheerful w/how it sounds. With size/style an issue I got a Seismic 110 sub and it's very stunning for its size.

My bicycle (and future rower) is in a loft room with a little Apple HomePod. Adequate yet I might want to track down a reasonable redesign sometime in the future.

Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    Why do you need a place for towels and a refrigerator in the basement?
    If it were me, I would take down the chimney and create room for more gym equipment.
    I sweat when I work out and find I’m always in need of a towel, and I drink a ton of water , so I like having easy access to ice cold water.
    More equipment would be nice though . I’d live to have a leg press machine and a hack squat machine . Next lifetime
    Make Misc great again

I sweat when I work out and find I’m always in need of a towel, and I drink a ton of water , so I like having easy access to ice cold water.
    More equipment would be nice though . I’d live to have a leg press machine and a hack squat machine . Next lifetime
    You have the room..

MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000)
    No where near what you're doing MajorTendonitis, however you inspired me to finally improve my gym audio. Saw your post about the music server you got.

I've been using the Fire tablet to stream Amazon music to the stereo. This weekend took the steps of adding all my music to a Plex server, installing it on the tablet, and now have access to all my personal music on the home network. Won't have to hear the concentration breaking censored music Amazon randomly inserts.
    Attached Images