Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    My girl's latina so if I filled out a pair of Levi's like her she'd be utterly repulsed...she don't want no PAWG (Phat A** White Guy) lmao. Happy Thanksgiving!
    It may not be your butt, but she's going to find something to give you a hard time about, forever, if she hasn't already. This is the way. Happy Thanksgiving!

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sold off my Squatmax. Movement was fine, but loading/unloading was a pain and the biggest issue of all was the height requirements. I really needed max height for full depth, but had to stop 1 shy due to ceiling height (I'm 6'1" and my ceiling is ~95"). Even then I had to position myself between beams.

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Sold off my Squatmax. Movement was fine, but loading/unloading was a pain and the biggest issue of all was the height requirements. I really needed max height for full depth, but had to stop 1 shy due to ceiling height (I'm 6'1" and my ceiling is ~95"). Even then I had to position myself between beams.
    That just sounds like a pain the ass enough to tip one over the edge. Even I'm disappointed reading this. Did you break even on the sale?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sucks to hear that Dup, that was the biggest detterent that ruled out the SquatMax right away for me. There are others who say it's not a big deal, just put 5's/10's between each 45lb plate and I guess grip plates are easier, but still the method seems like it would be an absolute pain when you are loading on tons of weight. At least compared to a simple side load like the Rhino or Titan/Edge/BOS leverage unit.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldHAMnEGGer View Post
    That just sounds like a pain the ass enough to tip one over the edge. Even I'm disappointed reading this. Did you break even on the sale?
    Yeah, I actually made a few bucks on it, but it still sucked as I made a 5-hour round trip to buy it. :x

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Sucks to hear that Dup, that was the biggest detterent that ruled out the SquatMax right away for me. There are others who say it's not a big deal, just put 5's/10's between each 45lb plate and I guess grip plates are easier, but still the method seems like it would be an absolute pain when you are loading on tons of weight. At least compared to a simple side load like the Rhino or Titan/Edge/BOS leverage unit.
    I think a Rhino is in my future. I just need to clear some floor space by selling off some equipment or throwing out all the wife's Xmas decorations.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My 6 shooters definitely made it easier and I still hated it. Just ended up giving it to a family member and making my rack a 6 post instead. Maybe one day I'll get it back but I'd have to have a much bigger space because I'm not wasting it with that on the end of my rack. Also, if you failed a rep then good luck. It's not easy to get out of the belt and then you have to reach into the hole to get the plates off the loading pin which is REALLY annoying.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guess that means leverage units have an additional leg up in regards to failure. When I bottom out it's set at the same depth that triggers my accent, few inches below parallel which makes it relatively easy to unhook in the event of failure. But on the flip side it can take time / effort to make sure you can hit proper depth depending on the machine. Whether that's adjusting the arm like I did on the Titan, shortening the belt chain length, or even building up the platform to give yourself more depth.

GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey, what's going on here?

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guess that means leverage units have an additional leg up in regards to failure. When I bottom out it's set at the same depth that triggers my accent, few inches below parallel which makes it relatively easy to unhook in the event of failure. But on the flip side it can take time / effort to make sure you can hit proper depth depending on the machine. Whether that's adjusting the arm like I did on the Titan, shortening the belt chain length, or even building up the platform to give yourself more depth.
    simple platfrom I built that gives me a few more inches of depth.
    ]

futbol9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Squat max md OR rhino

I bought the rhino after going back and forth between squat max and Rhino. The only reason I bought rhino was cause the side loading since some people seems to complain about the loading on vertical pin.
    now that I have rhino I just think is overkill just for belt squats and it's huge. I can't find any other uses than belt squats, lundges and calf raises since I already have a selectorized lat pull down and selectorized functional trainer a strwnghdog goat for leg curls, and the cable machines for any cable exercises.
    I showed my wife squat max and she liked it since it has a seat to do box squats since both of us have bad knees. Also can do legit hip thrust and has the pad for seal rows and its way smaller is it really bad to load plates on a vertical pin??? Iam not a bodybuilder, iam a jujitsu guy so we won't be loading all kinds of wait on it. I tried bands on rhino and they kept falling off. Anyways, only had rhino for about a week and iam already thinking onnselling it. Another thing I been trying differwnt stands and differwnt spots and don't seem to get a good leg pump however my knees get sore. Iam also making sure my knees don't pass my toes.

Anyways

Sucks to hear you aren't liking it, the Rogue Rhino is my Endgame belt squat machine if the Edge Fitness Deluxe ever fails me. But honestly, I don't think it ever will. Using that thing 4-5 times a week in one capacity or another. Belt squats, bent over rows, RDLs, donkey calf raises, shrugs, ect. Anymore it probably gets used more than my Legend rack, since I'm enjoying the Powertec machine for so many things these days.

Smile Rhino vs squat max md

I had rhino for about a month and it's ok. However I think k it has some sheering in knees and lower back. I don't use it for nothing else than leg work. Ia. Thi king of selling it and buying squat max since I've had many people telling me it's easier on tje knees, also it's smaller.

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by futbol9 View Post
    I had rhino for about a month and it's ok. However I think k it has some sheering in knees and lower back. I don't use it for nothing else than leg work. Ia. Thi king of selling it and buying squat max since I've had many people telling me it's easier on tje knees, also it's smaller.
    I ended up selling my belt squat and picked up a compact leg press instead. I dont think I could ever get in the groove of the belt squat.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just returned to using my Mech6 belt squat. Forgot how much I enjoy it. Similar to the Sorinex J-Squat if anyone is interested. Mech no longer makes them afaik. Nice to take a break from back squats and keep making gains.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Just returned to using my Mech6 belt squat. Forgot how much I enjoy it. Similar to the Sorinex J-Squat if anyone is interested. Mech no longer makes them afaik. Nice to take a break from back squats and keep making gains.
    After watching the latest "belt squat" review on youtube, I'm surprised no one else a figured out a market for one. I keep saying if it doesn't have the kickstand, it's not a belt squat, it's just a lever arm.
    I made them back in 2019 and it's 4 years later and no one else can offer an alternative to sorinex's $900 rack attachment?
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    After watching the latest "belt squat" review on youtube, I'm surprised no one else a figured out a market for one. I keep saying if it doesn't have the kickstand, it's not a belt squat, it's just a lever arm.
    I made them back in 2019 and it's 4 years later and no one else can offer an alternative to sorinex's $900 rack attachment?
    So… (insert Al Pacino Godfather 3 gif/meme)
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Agreed, starting from the bottom ruins rhe movement. The kickstand seems both obvious and essential.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGym1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It appears Titan is now making the Squat Max. I am not sure if this means the quality is going to go down or not, but something to keep an eye on for potential buyers.

Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    I have the Squatmax and gave it away because I just never used it. It's fine, works well for squats, but is just annoying to setup. I can't say I'd use a rhino more, since I've never used one, but it would probably be more likely just for ease of use.
    What was annoying about it? Jist loading plates?

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post

Please post a few pictures, if you don't mind.
    I remember seeing it years ago, but searching this forum has become a nuisance.

At the moment I'm agonising whether to drive 800km across three borders to get this belt squat:

Or maybe construct something that attaches to the rack, and save the space for other equipment.

Still using my Edge Fitness Deluxe belt squat almost daily, no complaints outside of maxing out the machine due to the thickness of my Rogue deep dish plates. It's been an absolute pleasure, so I cant see myself ever upgrading to the Rhino unless I get extremely bored.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still using Mech's. I'm amazed at so many crap ideas being advertised - no kick stand, arm too short for proper setup and felt load drops hugely. His is bolted to the floor at the back of my 6 post and stored vertically with a carabineer/chain nearly touching the wall. Easy. Not in my current training cycle but will find it's way to use in the coming months especially as I add volume and posterior chain gets tired from increasing loads.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

I ve had standalone Rhino for about 5 months it does not matter where I put my feet iam always fighting to find sweet spot and it seems like is pulling me, it just feels weird. If I add bands too then it defently feels like is pulling me😪 I don't know how bad is this for knees since it probably p has some knee sheering due to pulling system.
    Iam really thinking about selling it and buying squat max. I just don't know if I will like the loading plates on vertical pin on sm thas why I decided to buy rhino in first place. I don't need rhino for versatility since I already have stand alone selectorized lat pull down, functional trainer and isolator. I wonder if squat max md will be better on my bad knee too.🙄🙄

Did u like the squat max?

Rhino vs squat max md

I've had my rhino for about 7 months already and I like it now however iam still thinking about getting titan squat max md. Iam also debating keeping my rhino and droping it into a 30" manticore rack to save some space. Also debating between selling my standalone selectorized lat pull down and add surpluss system to rhino for lat pull downs. However I don't know if I will like loafing plates to do lat pull downs🤔🤔