Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Belt Squats machine: Squatmax MD or Rogue Rhino?

I'm thinking about buying one of these due to an accumulation of upper body injuries that is making low bar squatting difficult and painful at this point. Anybody tried both of these units?

I tried out the Squatmax MD and thought it was amazing. Had never belt squatted before. It felt very natural and was easily able to pump the legs and glutes with just a single 45 and some heavy bands. This would be a $1600 - $1900 purchase depending on add-on options. In my basement gym I'd be squatting just a couple of inches below the joists in the ceiling above my head; more space between the joists. Doable, just not fun. Loading plates from a vertical position atop a loading pin may be a big PITA. I didn't try it with multiple plates to see if additional mass was just more better or more difficult balancing the loading pin through the opening at the top of the base. It appeared to be a very simple machine with the main potential point of failure that I could identify being the guide rod which helps keep the rolling pin stay on a vertical path. Easy to put together, disassemble or move around.

The Rhino is nearly $2,300 shipped to me, I have not tried it. The Rhino doesn't come with ceiling height issues, or PITA loading issues. It does come with big company support from Rogue. Does it feel like a real squat? Does it hit the glutes and the quads? It does seem like a complicated erector set of a machine where any number of things can go wrong. I've already seen a few posts from commercial gyms owners on Instagram where various repairs were needed on Rhinos to repair rollers (which are made of plastic), replace bent pins/screws, and have seen bearings which had been sheared off and needed to be replaced. The Rhino appears to have a lot more versatility.
    Last edited by buddy0329; 10-17-2021 at 08:27 AM.

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you tried any of the leverage design belt squats? They're much more economical, don't have issues with your limited height, and generally have a lot less that can go wrong.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squatmax is the best, in my opinion. Actual belt squat feels better than any others and their recent add-ons are useful. It also takes up less space.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have 'grip' style plates I'd say go with the one you have already tried and think is amazing. There is no way I'd attempt to own the SquatMax with my deep dish plates, you'd never get them off the pin. For me I'll likely end up with either the Rogue Rhino or Edge Fitness Deluxe belt squat. Effectiveness wise they all provide the same benefit, so ignore the BS marketing you see from one of the makers mentioned above. They all remove the spinal load making it more comfortable to hammer the legs without pain.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buddy0329 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    If you have 'grip' style plates I'd say go with the one you have already tried and think is amazing. There is no way I'd attempt to own the SquatMax with my deep dish plates, you'd never get them off the pin. For me I'll likely end up with either the Rogue Rhino or Edge Fitness Deluxe belt squat. Effectiveness wise they all provide the same benefit, so ignore the BS marketing you see from one of the makers mentioned above. They all remove the spinal load making it more comfortable to hammer the legs without pain.
    No grip handle plates, mix of older milled Yorks, and some more modern Yorks that I bought ~20 years ago. I would have to use some 5's for spacers. I do the same thing on the dog sled, and even that can be a PITA; and that is at floor level, not atop a 20" base. The only other concern I have is potentially bumping my head if I'm not careful.

The Rhino looks sweet; I fear I may be overthinking things with the Squatmax and that the Rhino is the obvious choice because of its potential and not having the complication with the ceiling; however it is nearly $600 more and may not be as good for actual squats. Analysis paralysis.

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the Rhino from everything I have seen looks like an awesome piece. I may ave bought it but it was a bit too big for my space. So far I have been happy with the standard Edge Fitness. Price is middle of road. I like side loading feature. was never a fan of any machine that I had to stack the 45's. too much of a pain loading and unloading.

Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    the Rhino from everything I have seen looks like an awesome piece. I may ave bought it but it was a bit too big for my space. So far I have been happy with the standard Edge Fitness. Price is middle of road. I like side loading feature. was never a fan of any machine that I had to stack the 45's. too much of a pain loading and unloading.

How much weight do you put on it? Does it get laterally loose?

kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For what it's worth, I just received my drop in rhino a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it. I had considered the squatmax previously, but the loading and height issues have to be taken into consideration. I actually prefer the cable version for things like marches as well as seated cable rows. I've used it now approx. 12 times since ive had it. Do not regret the purchase at all. The other thing i like, and am still exploring with it, is how based on where you place your feet, and how you hold the handles and how you choose to squat, you can really over emphasize muscles (quads, glutes) when you squat. Really enjoying it a ton.

Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    Have you tried any of the leverage design belt squats? They're much more economical, don't have issues with your limited height, and generally have a lot less that can go wrong.
    I have not. I know they are known for a higher potential of shear forces on the spine so I have not had any interest in them since I already have a history of disc disease.

Originally Posted by kis55 View Post
    For what it's worth, I just received my drop in rhino a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it. I had considered the squatmax previously, but the loading and height issues have to be taken into consideration. I actually prefer the cable version for things like marches as well as seated cable rows. I've used it now approx. 12 times since ive had it. Do not regret the purchase at all. The other thing i like, and am still exploring with it, is how based on where you place your feet, and how you hold the handles and how you choose to squat, you can really over emphasize muscles (quads, glutes) when you squat. Really enjoying it a ton.

Do you feel the cable pulling you forward when squatting or is it a vertical pull?

kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kis55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by buddy0329 View Post
    Do you feel the cable pulling you forward when squatting or is it a vertical pull?
    I don't feel a pull forward at all, but a downward pull for sure.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have the Squatmax and gave it away because I just never used it. It's fine, works well for squats, but is just annoying to setup. I can't say I'd use a rhino more, since I've never used one, but it would probably be more likely just for ease of use.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Rogue Rhino and SquatMax should feel the EXACT same, but only IF you are using the Rogue with bands. It's a direct pull downward if you are positioned over the pulley system. When you add bands to anything it feels slightly more stable/fluid during the motion, which I think is why many people enjoy the feel of the SquatMax. The Edge Fitness model shown above did have a little side-to-side play for me, but it also has band capability if you want to keep the motion more consistent. At least that was my experience, but effectiveness wise none of them really 'trump' the other in terms of decreasing spinal load or muscle building effectiveness. Now SquatMax will cite a sketchy 'study' that shows their model is more effective, but if you actually read the study it's grasping for straws with it's assumptions (IMO). Right now I'm leaning towards Edge, the Rhino has went up in cost about $300 over the past year or so....

Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    I have the Squatmax and gave it away because I just never used it. It's fine, works well for squats, but is just annoying to setup. I can't say I'd use a rhino more, since I've never used one, but it would probably be more likely just for ease of use.
    ^^^This has been my assumption from the machine as well, loading and unloading tons of weight on a vertical pin isn't fun.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Belt squats, like reverse hypers, work better if you just leave them loaded all the time. Then you might actually use it. Keep a few hundred (or whatever you use) loaded on the pins. Warm up with something else first. Which is why they work great as a 2nd or 3rd movement. Warmup is already done and you can jump into working sets. I haven't unloaded my RH since I moved in 2013.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^This has been my assumption from the machine as well, loading and unloading tons of weight on a vertical pin isn't fun.
    It's not TERRIBLE if you add spacers like 5's or 10's between the plates. Having 6-shooters makes it even easier, but it's just a pain still and with my space constraints it was a 6 post rack or a 4 post and the Squatmax. I got tired of plate storage on my 4 post and found myself rarely using the belt squat so it was an easy choice to make.

When I get a new place with more space I might put it back up but if I could only have one lower body machine I'd rather find a leg extension/curl combo unit.

It's not TERRIBLE if you add spacers like 5's or 10's between the plates. Having 6-shooters makes it even easier, but it's just a pain still and with my space constraints it was a 6 post rack or a 4 post and the Squatmax. I got tired of plate storage on my 4 post and found myself rarely using the belt squat so it was an easy choice to make.

When I get a new place with more space I might put it back up but if I could only have one lower body machine I'd rather find a leg extension/curl combo unit.
    Well with grips I'm sure it's not bad, but man with these Rogue deep dish I struggle to get them to separate on a horizontal post! They sit so incredibly flush it's insane, there is a small ridge but it does little to help you separate the plates. Using small plates to separate them is a good idea though.

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Murser View Post
    How much weight do you put on it? Does it get laterally loose?
    depends on the day I guess, it will hold alot of weight-plates stay in place- any concerns you could pop some collars on the end

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Belt squats, like reverse hypers, work better if you just leave them loaded all the time. Then you might actually use it. Keep a few hundred (or whatever you use) loaded on the pins. Warm up with something else first. Which is why they work great as a 2nd or 3rd movement. Warmup is already done and you can jump into working sets. I haven't unloaded my RH since I moved in 2013.
    I can't agree more, I leave a pair of hundo loaded on my RH and pair of 45s and short minis on my Rhino at all times. This is either my warmup or tail end of the workout tractioning work for high reps. Doesn't mean I don't add to it, but I leave this amount on there all the time which makes both units plug and play for me. This is another reason why you need to have more plates than you think you will need, nobody wants to waste time taking plates on and off and moving them all over your space.

That's 95% of the reason why I bought the Rogue hundo's, they are completely rediculous to use otherwise, but I thought they would go great on a belt squat in the future.

I haven't made a move quite yet, probably part mental. I don't want to give myself an excuse not to barbell squat as long as I can. It doesnt help that I'm still undecided between the two.

Last week was pretty rough peeling myself from underneath the bar as it felt like I strained the bicep tendon. I was scared that I hurt my labrum again. I definitely dont have the external shoulder rotation that I used to have. It has moderated a lot this week with some rest and stretching thrown in.
    Last edited by buddy0329; 10-20-2021 at 08:02 PM.

stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have Squatmax with the same kind of basement setup you're considering (@ 2" head clearance from joists). I positioned the Squatmax so I'm as centered between joists as possible. A few months now and so far, no problem at all with joists.

I agree with what others say about using grip plates (I use Inteks - no problems), spacers he sells, or small plates as spacers for plate loading/unloading ease.

I use the row pad/J-cup add-on regularly for seal rows. I also have the hip thrust pin and like to use it, but kind of a PIA to switch out during workout.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I haven't made a move quite yet, probably part mental. I don't want to give myself an excuse not to barbell squat as long as I can. It doesnt help that I'm still undecided between the two.

Last week was pretty rough peeling myself from underneath the bar as it felt like I strained the bicep tendon. I was scared that I hurt my labrum again. I definitely dont have the external shoulder rotation that I used to have. It has moderated a lot this week with some rest and stretching thrown in.
    Get a duffalo bar or a marrs bar. Both much cheaper than a belt squat and they should bypass any shoulder issues.

Get a duffalo bar or a marrs bar. Both much cheaper than a belt squat and they should bypass any shoulder issues.
    I did take a look at their Duffalo page a few days ago and saw that they were about 7-10 weeks out from delivery on new first quality bars. Would you take a chance on a blemished zinc bar from them? Can you do a low bar squat with the Duffalo or is it a variation of sorts? Does the camber make it at all unstable on your back as the center of gravity is going to be different than a regular barbell?

Per their website: These are discounted Duffalo Bars that we cannot sell at retail price due to minor cosmetic blemishes and imperfections. The bars are 100% structurally sound and fully functional; the only issues are minor aesthetic imperfections (scratches, blemishes, discoloration) that are often so minor they can be hard to detect. Some bars have mismatched sleeves (ex. zinc bar with black oxide sleeves).”

I did take a look at their Duffalo page a few days ago and saw that they were about 7-10 weeks out from delivery on new first quality bars. Would you take a chance on a blemished zinc bar from them? Can you do a low bar squat with the Duffalo or is it a variation of sorts? Does the camber make it at all unstable on your back as the center of gravity is going to be different than a regular barbell?

Per their website: These are discounted Duffalo Bars that we cannot sell at retail price due to minor cosmetic blemishes and imperfections. The bars are 100% structurally sound and fully functional; the only issues are minor aesthetic imperfections (scratches, blemishes, discoloration) that are often so minor they can be hard to detect. Some bars have mismatched sleeves (ex. zinc bar with black oxide sleeves).”
    I have a blemished nickel one. Never found the blemish
    Yes, low bar. Not unstable at all. No issue using straight bar in the future apart from the shoulder pain.

I have a blemished nickel one. Never found the blemish
    Yes, low bar. Not unstable at all. No issue using straight bar in the future apart from the shoulder pain.
    They must have figured out the magic formula with the bend, the Titan knockoff had noticeable instability which has turned me off these types of bars. That and benching with it felt terrible, too much stress on the shoulders. Now I might be on board some day with the Marrs bar, seems like the best alternative for a SBB that doesn't pull you forward.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'd consider a belt squat, like a SSB/Transformer, etc as options not as a 100% replacement. For me, I use my transformer on volume days, straight bar on high weight/low rep days and belt squat as a finsiher on both.

I see it as variety, not a complete replacement.

Also have an old Buffalo bar that gets little use but it's an option
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    I'd consider a belt squat, like a SSB/Transformer, etc as options not as a 100% replacement. For me, I use my transformer on volume days, straight bar on high weight/low rep days and belt squat as a finsiher on both.

I see it as variety, not a complete replacement.

Also have an old Buffalo bar that gets little use but it's an option

I think I'm going to put the belt squat machine on pause. My shoulder has calmed down after it's big flare up a couple of weeks ago. I am getting tempted by the Kabuki Strength Kadillac and Duffalo bars. They have blemished bars available now (only in Nickel for the Duffalo); but the cost of their bars is high and it seems a lot of people are dissatisfied with their QC with 1st quality bars and at times even on their seconds.

mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They must have figured out the magic formula with the bend, the Titan knockoff had noticeable instability which has turned me off these types of bars. That and benching with it felt terrible, too much stress on the shoulders. Now I might be on board some day with the Marrs bar, seems like the best alternative for a SBB that doesn't pull you forward.

Coach Kassem’s bar (2nd, 4th and 5th pics) looks interesting and Prime still plans to make it, but no estimated release date currently…I think that prototype bar has been out for over a year now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVX6hYxA...dium=copy_link
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──

Originally Posted by mrcheeze36 View Post
    Coach Kassem’s bar (2nd, 4th and 5th pics) looks interesting and Prime still plans to make it, but no estimated release date currently…I think that prototype bar has been out for over a year now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVX6hYxA...dium=copy_link
    Didn't Kabuki at least threaten legal action on that one? I was really interested in it but without knowing how long it will take I just went with the EliteFTS SS Yoke. Would still like to see it hit production though.

mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't Kabuki at least threaten legal action on that one? I was really interested in it but without knowing how long it will take I just went with the EliteFTS SS Yoke. Would still like to see it hit production though.
    Not sure, I commented on the post asking if the idea was scrapped and he said prime plans to make it but he has no idea when.

If Kabuki threatened legal action, there aren’t much similarities between the bars (adjustment mechanisms are different, prime bar has a back plate, etc) so I wouldn’t see why they would.
    Last edited by mrcheeze36; 10-29-2021 at 08:56 AM.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──