calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calebtgriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Gaining muscle while training BJJ/MMA

Hello, I am a 150.2 pound 18 year old male. I am 5'11".

I am seeking to find what the best way to gain 5 pounds of muscle while actively training MMA/BJJ 5 days a week is. I only have 30/45 min to weight train in a gym a day due to my job. However, right now, I do not weight train at all anymore. My weight is in muscle that ive gained from previous years of combat sports and actively working out, theres not much fat on me. I'd estimate less than 11% BF. Anyways, whats the best way to start packing more muscle and training as hard as I do? Strength training? Weights? I was going down the route of Mass gainers, as I dont care as much if the bulk is dirty or clean I'm just wanting to go up a weight class (5pounds) in the next 6 months. When I previously would workout with weights 6 days a week I went from 138-145 using creatine, Im just blind to what the proccess is again. I would really appreciate a direction to start in! Thank you

leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’d go with something like westside conjugate for the added synergistic effect with your sport. However, it does require a decent amount of reading/education before jumping right in. If you want something quick and easy, then most novice programs will get the job done. Greyskulls is a popular one or you can pick something from the stickies. Build a foundation with one of those. Eventually, though, I’d recommend moving onto something like westside conjugate or any other concurrent strength, speed, size program.