DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How to manage fatigue without deloading?

Hey everyone. I’m intermediate and follow a basic upper/lower template surrounding each of the main lifts:

Day 1: Bench 3x5, Row 3x5 + lighter hypertrophy work

Day 2: Squat 3x5 + lighter hypertrophy work

Day 4: Ohp 3x5, Pull up 3x5 + lighter hypertrophy work

Day 5: Deadlift 3x5 + lighter hypertrophy work

The issue is that going heavy 4 days a week like this starts to beat me up unless I deload. What are some strategies I could use to manage fatigue? Thanks!

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DogletDusk View Post
    Hey everyone. I’m intermediate and follow a basic upper/lower template surrounding each of the main lifts:

The issue is that going heavy 4 days a week like this starts to beat me up unless I deload. What are some strategies I could use to manage fatigue? Thanks!
    Eat more.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Other than eating more, resting more works too.

Upper

Off

Lower

Off

Upper

Off

Lower

Off
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DogletDusk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Eat more.
    I’m gaining at a steady rate of 2lbs a month and don’t want to risk extra fat gain by upping calories. Sleep and diet is on point too, but going heavy every session isnt agreeing with my joints and just feel like sh*t all the time unless I deload. Are there any training protocols I could use to manage fatigue/loading etc?

I’m gaining at a steady rate of 2lbs a month and don’t want to risk extra fat gain by upping calories. Sleep and diet is on point too, but going heavy every session isnt agreeing with my joints and just feel like sh*t all the time unless I deload. Are there any training protocols I could use to manage fatigue/loading etc?
    Switch your 5s to 8s.

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Switch your 5s to 8s.
    Thing is I don’t really want to give up low rep training entirely. Just thought maybe there’s a more intelligent way to set it up and still get the benefits of low rep training without getting beat up

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How much weight are you currently using at what bodyweight, and what is stagnating?

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    How much weight are you currently using at what bodyweight, and what is stagnating?
    I’m 185lbs

Bench 240
    Squat 315
    Deadlift 370

Nothing is really stagnating per se, I just feel beat up going heavy 4 days a week, so wondering what protocols I should introduce