Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ConcertinaWire View Post
    That fat is nearly impossible to lose - the body holds onto that fat like a miser.

My wife inherited quite a bit and she surprised me by saying to go get it lipoed off. I know it’s kind of cheating but nothing works. So going to do it.

So it might be time for you to just go ahead and find the right plastic surgeon.
    Never go under the knife unless necessary. So many bad outcomes can happen. People with bad experiences don't want to tell the world they had cosmetic surgery, and the butchers continue with no push back. People have too many insecurities about stuff that does not matter.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mvarrone995 View Post
    Also this may seem like a dumb question so I’m sorry in advance, but how do you guys track your cheat meals exactly? For example if I go to a restaurant for dinner, sure I can search each item in my fitness pal and get a rough estimate and eyeball my portion sizes but is there an easier way that I’m just not seeing? Do any of you bring a whole scale with you? Lol
    You need to rid yourself of the term "cheat meal". Make the foods you want fit into your weekly calorie targets.

As for me, when I'm cutting I don't eat anything that will "sabotage" my goal.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Darkius View Post
    Never go under the knife unless necessary. So many bad outcomes can happen. People with bad experiences don't want to tell the world they had cosmetic surgery, and the butchers continue with no push back. People have too many insecurities about stuff that does not matter.
    When you eliminate fat cells then add more fat to the existing cells later it goes into really weird places since it can't go where it did before
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    When you eliminate fat cells then add more fat to the existing cells later it goes into really weird places since it can't go where it did before
    A number of years ago, a poster complained about how his waist measurement suggested he was 10% bf but that he had a significant amount of fat in his chest, arms and hips. It took a good number of posts before he admitted that he had liposuction done on his torso. I could only respond with "dude...."
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I aim for my body weight right now. So about 150-160g of protein. I USUALLY hit it but I’d say maybe one weekday I usually fall under a week. I also dont aim for my protein as hard on the weekends which I’m realizing now is quite stupid…
    Nice. How's your satiety throughout the day? Like, running on empty, or do you feel like you have to find time to eat more?

mvarrone995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    Nice. How's your satiety throughout the day? Like, running on empty, or do you feel like you have to find time to eat more?
    Honestly not terrible. I usually don’t go to bed hungry. I could always eat tho. My appetite is a problem lol.

mvarrone995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    A number of years ago, a poster complained about how his waist measurement suggested he was 10% bf but that he had a significant amount of fat in his chest, arms and hips. It took a good number of posts before he admitted that he had liposuction done on his torso. I could only respond with "dude...."
    Oh man that’s crazy. Yea that is COMPLETELY out of the question for me lol. I would just deal with the lower body fat at that rate.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You look fine. Start lifting more, squat and add some muscle. And lose the cheat meals, better off being 90% compliant Eat 2000 calories a day. Stop weighing yourself. More protein.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also this may seem like a dumb question so I’m sorry in advance, but how do you guys track your cheat meals exactly? For example if I go to a restaurant for dinner, sure I can search each item in my fitness pal and get a rough estimate and eyeball my portion sizes but is there an easier way that I’m just not seeing? Do any of you bring a whole scale with you? Lol
    I just skip a meal before or after the restaurant meal, since mine are 400 cal. I then just note that day as unknown and a source of possible weight gain. As long as I don't do it often, I'm fine.

If you go every weekend, ask for a box.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly not terrible. I usually don’t go to bed hungry. I could always eat tho. My appetite is a problem lol.
    I never understood how it's a problem? That sounds appropriately balanced; eating according to appetite and not going to bed hungry.