regrettrouble is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Will I get muscular by this plan, in months, without drugs?

Aight, I don't want to use drugs but I'm wondering if I can gain at least 10-15 pounds of muscle naturally in months and look ripped. My body fat is %10 (skinny), I don't have a regular diet plan, but I eat healthy and I pay attention to protein-based eating. I don't go to the gym, I have a dumbbell and barbell set weighs 38kg and pull-up bar at home.

This is my plan: Tricep Kickback, Single DB Curls, DB Wrist Curls, Cheat Curl, Biceps Dumbbell Curl, Wide-Grip Pull Up, Front Raise, Military Press, Squat, Calf Raises, 3 sets of 10 for all but only as a start, because I believe I should do more than the last time. And in the end, I've planning to cycling for 5/10 hours. Especially this cycling part is burns approximately 4788 calories in 10 hours. You can suggest me a different plan, my question is just to be muscular in months.

And I know I may need bulking but I don't wanna be huge, I wanna look shredded with low body fat.

I'd use supplements like creatine to speed it up even more, but, I don't know much, I have to ask experts like y'all, what is do's what is don'ts?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Hmm, probably not.

I would look at some of the routines we have in the sticky threads at the top of the page in the Workout Programs section... you need to be training your whole body in balance. What you have here is far too biased toward arms and not much else. That's not going to give you a shredded torso...

You will be limited by your equipment - getting "too huge" is never a problem for any non drug user even if they have the best gym in the world... your issue is going to be seeing any difference at all unless you make a solid commitment and make sure you know when you are outgrowing your equipment - get more or join a gym.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're 10% bf, how do you expect to increase muscle mass without increasing weight? That's the definition of bulking.

With training that is mostly arm isolations, with low weights and with an emphasis on cardio, don't expect to gain much muscle.

Also, get away from the idea of being too huge. It's like being too rich. It's not an issue 99.99% of people will ever need to consider.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Phil2021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I was in my mid-late teens I made the same mistake of getting a Barbell/Dumbell set. Mine was just 30kg and was vinyl with mortar fill weights lol. The barbell bar was solid steel though and probably only quality part of it. This was the late 90s so no forums to ask and despite it not really being that heavy looked impressive. I should have bought heavier weights and then progressed onto heavier weights but like I said little in the way of info at the time at least if not in bodybuilding circles.

I see they are still flogging the same rubbish in Argos and likewise Amazon, if not even worse now as the solid steel bar of the barbell is often no longer.

I think the main problem I found with a Barbell/Dumbell set was that a) not enough weight overall and b) shifting the weights around is often needed between barbell & dumbell to make either anywhere near heavy enough which is a pain.

I think a 38kg set will suffer from the same issues. My guess is that a 60kg Barbell/Dumbell set would likely be around the minimum to make it work without the above issues, but probably larger still would be needed to cover progression. I quickly found my 20kg barbell dumbell set pretty useless and don't think a 40kg set would be a lot different.

I personally prefer to go for fixed weight barbell or dumbell these days as the weight is given for each rather than split between the two in some manner. So I prefer to go for heavier weights rather than risk a barbell/dumbell set where the weights quickly get too light.
    Last edited by Phil2021; 10-15-2021 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Looked up found that my Barbell/Dumbell set was 30kg not 20kg as thought. Still didn't feel all that heavy.

zReegz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by regrettrouble View Post
    Aight, I don't want to use drugs but I'm wondering if I can gain at least 10-15 pounds of muscle naturally in months and look ripped. My body fat is %10 (skinny), I don't have a regular diet plan, but I eat healthy and I pay attention to protein-based eating. I don't go to the gym, I have a dumbbell and barbell set weighs 38kg and pull-up bar at home.

This is my plan: Tricep Kickback, Single DB Curls, DB Wrist Curls, Cheat Curl, Biceps Dumbbell Curl, Wide-Grip Pull Up, Front Raise, Military Press, Squat, Calf Raises, 3 sets of 10 for all but only as a start, because I believe I should do more than the last time. And in the end, I've planning to cycling for 5/10 hours. Especially this cycling part is burns approximately 4788 calories in 10 hours. You can suggest me a different plan, my question is just to be muscular in months.

And I know I may need bulking but I don't wanna be huge, I wanna look shredded with low body fat.

I'd use supplements like creatine to speed it up even more, but, I don't know much, I have to ask experts like y'all, what is do's what is don'ts?

Need to remember that diet plays a HUGE impact