LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)

Finding Ways to Stay Alive

So with the end of the empire, I’m practicing my sling shot skills.

Gonna start stalking rabbits and squirrels cause that’s about all there is here, deer hunting requires tools the commies will ban plus travel.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    So with the end of the empire

I’m practicing my sling shot skills.

Gonna start stalking rabbits and squirrels cause that’s about all there is here, deer hunting requires tools the commies will ban plus travel.

Now you're talking Homie, I want to see you eat a squirrel, you can start with the nuts.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^
    The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected.
    Part of the control group in the COVID-19 vaccine experiment.

djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) djflex2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I rabbit, not really squirrel either. Pheasant and grouse are good. Deer is excellent and quail as well. Alligator not too shabby. Would focus on flavor

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So with the end of the empire, I’m practicing my sling shot skills.

Dude, totally. Maybe even start learning which plants u can eat, and which are poison. I don't think google will be working and they'll probably tell u the wrong stuff cuz they shure in cahoots with the commies.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, totally. Maybe even start learning which plants u can eat, and which are poison. I don't think google will be working and they'll probably tell u the wrong stuff cuz they shure in cahoots with the commies.
    Best to get a copy of 'A FIELD GUIDE TO EDIBLE WILD PLANTS (EASTERN/CENTRAL NORTH AMERICA) by Lee Allen Peterson.I've had mine since the early 80's. It's a very well made book.
    Last edited by supramax; 10-15-2021 at 06:08 AM. Reason: 80's not 70's
    Now there are short and simple exercises which tire the body rapidly, and so save our time; and time is something of which we ought to keep strict account. These exercises are running, brandishing weights, and jumping…. Select for practice any one of these, and you will find it plain and easy. But whatever you do, come back soon from body to mind.

Seneca, Moral Epistles

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Rule #1 for foraging

All Mushrooms are edible, some only once. Choose wisely

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

All Mushrooms are edible, some only once. Choose wisely
    Another well made book that's meant to be used outside is A Golden Nature Guides NON-FLOWERING PLANTS It's a great companion for the Peterson book.

Wild mushroom soup is da bomb.
    Now there are short and simple exercises which tire the body rapidly, and so save our time; and time is something of which we ought to keep strict account. These exercises are running, brandishing weights, and jumping…. Select for practice any one of these, and you will find it plain and easy. But whatever you do, come back soon from body to mind.

Seneca, Moral Epistles

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LMAO. 5 star thread.

We gotta take $hit seriously, but absolutely nothing wrong with having fun. As the empire burns, having sense of humor will get us through dark times.

I live in the country. In 2015, I was the only one with chickens on my road. In 2016, I was the only one with goats. Now fast forward to 2021, there are 4 homes with chickens and gardens. People are waking up.

I enjoy getting called tinfoil and nutjob here in the webz. But we still live in the real brick-and-mortar world. Just open your eyes and look at the empty shelves. Those preppers were not crazy after all. LOL.

I ordered a silencer for my 300 win mag. I will hunt legally and follow the rules the best i can, but when there's nothing to eat we have to do what we have to do. There are lots of bambis where I live, just waiting to be Epsteined.

I'm with the others. Be familiar with your AO (area of operation). Know the edible plants. Mushrooms are generally edible. The best way to know if they are good is if you see insects in them. Insects are smarter than Boe Jiden. They will not eat poisonous shrooms.

Just be careful with shrooms. You don't want to eat the type that will make you hallucinate. Then you'll end up in the front page of CNN.

"Naked man high on peyote found dancing on the roof with goats while waving the gadsen flag screaming come at me commies."
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Another well made book that's meant to be used outside is A Golden Nature Guides NON-FLOWERING PLANTS It's a great companion for the Peterson book.

Wild mushroom soup is da bomb.
    I have a few books on Foraging. Now days, they have apps. One click identification. So much handier than books. I have a couple on my phone

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have a few books on Foraging. Now days, they have apps. One click identification. So much handier than books. I have a couple on my phone
    A friend showed me this app and i was impressed when it correctly identified my bonsai collection. I plan on getting the same app.

But it's also good to practice learning now in case there's EMP and we can't use our phones.
    This above all..

RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiceBrah93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get some bow and arrows. Better than slingshots.
    Jesus is Lord

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    A friend showed me this app and i was impressed when it correctly identified my bonsai collection. I plan on getting the same app.

But it's also good to practice learning now in case there's EMP and we can't use our phones.

Agreed, EMP is something that isn't taken seriously enough. It's a major threat

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

I've never had a cell phone, but after 40 plus years, I don't even need the books. I'm pretty sure there's no new plants and the best edible ones are common everywhere.

Seneca, Moral Epistles

... "Naked man high on peyote found dancing on the roof with goats while waving the gadsen flag screaming come at me commies."
    I've got a Mescaline story that's pretty much like that.

Seneca, Moral Epistles

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you have a good one, I would love to know which one. I have tried several. The best one I have cant tell rhe difference between Goldenrod and Ragweed
    People before Politics

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I've got a Mescaline story that's pretty much like that.
    LMAO.

I can see LWW do the same stunt. I am crazy, but not that crazy.
    This above all..

LMAO.

I can see LWW do the same stunt. I am crazy, but not that crazy.
    You don't need to be crazy to start with. The ingested substance takes care of that.
    Fortunately, the cops that joined us on the roof were understanding. It helped that the stash was in a closed fuse box, though.

Seneca, Moral Epistles

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    If you have a good one, I would love to know which one. I have tried several. The best one I have cant tell rhe difference between Goldenrod and Ragweed

I use Inaturalist but can't vouch for how good it is, seemed ok, used it a few times and it id'd the plants... Mushrooms I pretty much stick to what I know

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)

Here is how you can identify a commie country- no food, but everyone has a phone, the phone don’t have work as expected though.

.......look at Cuba!

It took a few days, but this thread came to life, lol.

It took a few days, but this thread came to life, lol.

Seen this and figured you'd like it, broaden your tv horizons

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    holychit, I was only kidding aboot eating plants! I don't even eat salad, I'm not eating no freakin' foliage.

You must also realize your doom and gloom prophesy means no toilet paper. I'm not sure I want to live in a world without toilet paper. I have a very sensitive nose.

Registered User Sugarmuscles123's Avatar
    Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000) Sugarmuscles123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be positive and positive will come. Feed negative and the negative will only continue to grow and grow until you are left with a near impossible beast to overcome. But we can. We will. We must. This forum is part of the chosen few that will be strong enough to survive. We are already all in some form devoted to a healthier lifestyle or else we wouldn't be here. Continue self growth. Don't do anything but improve. We got this bros 👌
    26 years old
    S b d
    675 for a triple wrapped squat
    685 deadlift
    535 paused bench
    Power lifter Transitioning into bodybuilding
    Pain Is Temporary. Quitting is permanent.

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon