Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Wait you're trying to connect the dots to Hunter Biden here???

LOL...oh boy.
    Dont be so fukkin obtuse, you damn well know the media picks and chooses which stories to go after. Dumbass Gruden gets attacked for saying some guy had lips the size of michelin tires and yet Hunter can go on his rants and use the N word over and over and all we get is crickets.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Dont be so fukkin obtuse, you damn well know the media picks and chooses which stories to go after. Dumbass Gruden gets attacked for saying some guy had lips the size of michelin tires and yet Hunter can go on his rants and use the N word over and over and all we get is crickets.
    Bingo. And when you do dig and claw to find the information the media ignores, you get ripped for your sources.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Understood and thanks for the back and forth. I don't pick on you. I pick on subjects that are becoming controversial, like Cancel Culture. Anonymous drones are awaiting all over social media ready to attack anyone and everyone who steps out of line of their narrow-minded opinions.

As a metaphorical analogous example, Cancel Culture is becoming a so rampant Group Think habitual phenomenon, it reminds me of the Dark Ages where women and some men were falsely accused by literally hysterical mobs of being witches or for practicing witchcraft and were then not only ostracized, but were burned at the stake - murdered.

Now, we are being thrown back to those ages of ignorance where instead of killing someone for not succumbing to the lane of obedience, their careers and their families' careers are destroyed.

No matter what political aisle you may be connected to, if any, you and your family could be next.

I agree cancel culture is a thing in America. We have an unhealthy idea that people with different viewpoints than us should have their livelihoods damaged. But Gruden wasn’t canceled. He stepped down because he was an embarrassment to the franchise because he's a grown man in a position of authority using slurs and dehumanizing demographics that he works closely with. Let the man face consequences. The Raiders are, foremost, an entertainment business. Most of the public aren't fans of racial or homophobic slurs. Having a prominent public-facing individual writing them is at best, a distraction, and at worse bad for business. The consequences for his actions shouldn't have been difficult for him to know when he wrote those emails.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I agree cancel culture is a thing in America. We have an unhealthy idea that people with different viewpoints than us should have their livelihoods damaged. But Gruden wasn’t canceled. He stepped down because he was an embarrassment to the franchise because he's a grown man in a position of authority using slurs and dehumanizing demographics that he works closely with. Let the man face consequences. The Raiders are, foremost, an entertainment business. Most of the public aren't fans of racial or homophobic slurs. Having a prominent public-facing individual writing them is at best, a distraction, and at worse bad for business. The consequences for his actions shouldn't have been difficult for him to know when he wrote those emails.
    Agreed. I went slightly off topic without Gruden in mind.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Once again, nailed it. 7S Dude, I like how u lay it down. Cold hard facts and logic with negligible obtuseness. FWIW.

djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who is stupid enough to put these things in writing in an email? My goodness what an idiot.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Chuckie Got Fired.......

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Show us on the doll where Hunter hurt you.

You are grossly understating what happened with Gruden. Buddy, you need to step away from fukkin politics. It's clouding your life. But sure - Hunter Biden should no longer coach either. Hopefully he steps down, too.

But being serious the controversy here is WHY the emails were leaked and by whom. To me it was specifically to target just Gruden. I can't imagine with 700k emails there isn't a lot of things that could have been released but JUST Grudens? That's some shady shti. And the NFL is pretty powerful. No wonder the media latched on to this - the NFL can pull many strings.

Yes, the media picks and chooses. Hunter was a story for a minute. Gruden would have survived the first email leak. The NFL was going to slow leak these out and keep the story fresh. It was going to be a year long distraction. I'm not sure if you're making an argument for Gruden or not? Should Gruden have stayed on? Should the Raiders fired him instead?

BUT BUT what about HUNTER BIDEN? Remember Hilary - she had EMAILS TOO...

/facepalm

Way to be obtuse, 7. How dare you frame this without a political slant. You liberals and your FaKe NeWs. /s

Well said as usual.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-15-2021 at 06:04 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I recently walked the fields of Gettysburg, including the cemetery. IF there was a debt (which can be argued by the Irish, the Italians etc. etc.), it has been paid in blood.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This isn't a case of "cancel culture". Gruden was dumb enough to send emails with racist and homophobic slurs/statements about members of the NFL TO other members of the NFL. He'd be facing the same music if those emails had been leaked when they came out. If any of us stated those same things in a work email, we'd be looking at losing our jobs too.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of the fans don’t like racial slurs?????????

It really all depends, in some situations they will turn their head because of fear.

When I was moving I hired movers, the second time I got annoyed and argued with dispatch because he kept lying to me, no names were called but he threatened that if I made one more wise crack he would cancel my move calling my environment hostile. LOL.

So the movers get there and once again right I’m front of my wife they play their rap music with the N word every second, not only that but we had to listen to them chat with thier homies about BS while they working, of course the N word was used.

No fuking respect at all..........

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Most of the fans don’t like racial slurs?????????

It really all depends, in some situations they will turn their head because of fear.

When I was moving I hired movers, the second time I got annoyed and argued with dispatch because he kept lying to me, no names were called but he threatened that if I made one more wise crack he would cancel my move calling my environment hostile. LOL.

So the movers get there and once again right I’m front of my wife they play their rap music with the N word every second, not only that but we had to listen to them chat with thier homies about BS while they working, of course the N word was used.

No fuking respect at all..........

That's crazy, I have moved numerous times, always with movers. I never heard of anything like that. Mine were always courteous and mannerly, I always bought them pizza and supplied drinks and had a few laughs with them..

I would have lost my sh!t on them going on like that in front of my woman. Probably would have waited till they were done though so the didn't kick my sh!t around. lol
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    That's crazy, I have moved numerous times, always with movers. I never heard of anything like that. Mine were always courteous and mannerly, I always bought them pizza and supplied drinks and had a few laughs with them..

I would have lost my sh!t on them going on like that in front of my woman. Probably would have waited till they were done though so the didn't kick my sh!t around. lol

I was observing the company moving in next door as my development was new. I noticed a total difference with the structure of that company versus the one I used. The one I used didn't have a boss/coordinator on the job, it was basically a every man for on their own operation. Well I talked with that boss and made a note to use them next time.

Another thing that was rude was one of the guys walked in and said loudly, I hope we gonna get a good tip on this one. That pissed me off...........

We also offered/gave them drinks.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Show us on the doll where Hunter hurt you.

You are grossly understating what happened with Gruden. Buddy, you need to step away from fukkin politics. It's clouding your life. But sure - Hunter Biden should no longer coach either. Hopefully he steps down, too.

But being serious the controversy here is WHY the emails were leaked and by whom. To me it was specifically to target just Gruden. I can't imagine with 700k emails there isn't a lot of things that could have been released but JUST Grudens? That's some shady shti. And the NFL is pretty powerful. No wonder the media latched on to this - the NFL can pull many strings.

Yes, the media picks and chooses. Hunter was a story for a minute. Gruden would have survived the first email leak. The NFL was going to slow leak these out and keep the story fresh. It was going to be a year long distraction. I'm not sure if you're making an argument for Gruden or not? Should Gruden have stayed on? Should the Raiders fired him instead?
    I don't give 2 $hits about Gruden and have always felt he was a fraud and only won a SB because it was Dungys team he took over and didn't change squat. My beef is with the media and how they string some out to die and others they cover for. The media could have swept this under the rug just like Hunters laptop but they didn't....why? How come they go full bore on some stories yet others that have far bigger implications vs Chuckie calling someone tire lips.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

But Gruden wasn’t canceled. He stepped down because he was an embarrassment to the franchise because he's a grown man in a position of authority using slurs and dehumanizing demographics that he works closely with.

WTF? It's football, no one is nice in big business, but football is a rough game. You're post is silly willy.......................

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Indeed. We have so many new lows due to the Liberals.
    If a prominent jew in Holywood had not made that movie, oh boy.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*