coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight Loss Supplements = Scam?

I’ve been out of the gym for a while due to an injury. By a while, I mean I’m coming back as a beginner.

My BF is at 20% so I’ve got to come in cutting. I hate cutting, but I hate being fat. So, I need to get that down to the 12-13% range so I can start bulking.

I’ll be running a 1.5lb loss per week deficit, working a routine, etc.

Is there a real supplement that will assist with weight loss or am I dreaming? I’m skinny fat and 33 years old, so it’s the aggravating guy and chin that’s getting me. Outside of that, I have bird legs and chest, and skinny arms. Stubborn love handles and belly is thoug to shred through.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    E/C is pretty well documented to be effective, other ingredients like yohimbine, forskolin, grains of paradise might only be noticeable when you only have a little extra weight to lose
    My secret? Texting between sets.

coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coyoteugly50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    E/C is pretty well documented to be effective, other ingredients like yohimbine, forskolin, grains of paradise might only be noticeable when you only have a little extra weight to lose
    E/C? Can you direct me to what this is?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Scam is a strong word - but IME they do very little and you are best to direct your effort and attention to getting your calorie intake under strict control and making sure you get enough protein. It sounds very much like you may be one of those who should be trying to gain muscle more than trying to lose fat. Ultimately, most of us have to do both but if you have no underlying muscle to cut back to, fat loss is not going to have the effect you think it might... Try posting a thread with pictures in the Fat Loss forum.

BTW, you don't need to be in the 12% range before starting muscle gain ... and you might not even be measuring that accurately in any case - it is notoriously hard to measure...

Stimulants can make you feel a little warmer, give you more focus during a workout and perhaps burn a handful of extra calories at rest.

EC is ephedrine and caffeine - quite a strong stimulant and may not be legal to buy where you live. I would only recommend trying if you are sure you don't have a family history of heart problems and take the dosing easy at first.

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ephedrine with Clenbuterol is fantastic but it is hard to get in my country (EU region), also a bit dangerous no the usual supplements. Try a bit more harmless products like some L-Carnitine, CLA and some blend Caffeine/Green Tea Extract!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Brankov88 View Post
    Ephedrine with Clenbuterol is fantastic but it is hard to get in my country (EU region), also a bit dangerous no the usual supplements. Try a bit more harmless products like some L-Carnitine, CLA and some blend Caffeine/Green Tea Extract!
    Also clen is off limits for discussion - I have been advised by bb.com admins.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Scam is a strong word - but IME they do very little and you are best to direct your effort and attention to getting your calorie intake under strict control and making sure you get enough protein. It sounds very much like you may be one of those who should be trying to gain muscle more than trying to lose fat. Ultimately, most of us have to do both but if you have no underlying muscle to cut back to, fat loss is not going to have the effect you think it might... Try posting a thread with pictures in the Fat Loss forum.

BTW, you don't need to be in the 12% range before starting muscle gain ... and you might not even be measuring that accurately in any case - it is notoriously hard to measure...

Stimulants can make you feel a little warmer, give you more focus during a workout and perhaps burn a handful of extra calories at rest.

EC is ephedrine and caffeine - quite a strong stimulant and may not be legal to buy where you live. I would only recommend trying if you are sure you don't have a family history of heart problems and take the dosing easy at first.
    I have read that I may need to start with a lean bulk, but can’t get clarification.

Looking at BF pics online, my smart scale, and using some of the calculators online using my measurements it seems 20% I’d pretty close. Could be a little under or over.

I tried posting pictures but apparently I need more than 50 posts to do so.

I’m just shaped like a skinny fat with a belly and love handles. I guess when I post more I’ll be able to post pictures. Crazy I’ve been on here since 2013 lol.