Cereals007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

5 days a week to train, what to do?

Hey everyone,
    I am currently in college with a base in lifting as I did 531 for 6 months prior to lockdown. I now am back at the gym and have time for a 1 hour session 5 days a week.
    Should I run PPL or Bro Split?
    I’ve seen a lot of hate for the bro split but it was what I originally planned on doing.
    Many Thanks.

PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsychoLifter05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    PPL. You don't need a dedicated day for each workout. I run it staggered.

Example:
    Week 1- PPLPP
    Week 2- LPPLP
    Week 3- PLPPL

So on...that every couple of weeks, a body part is only hit 1 day per week for extra rest.

ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro split. How many pro bodybuilders do you see running PPL

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Actually frequency of training a bodypart doesn't matter that much within a roughly 5 day window. There are many setups that all work. Also, even brosplits don't only train a muscle once a week, there is always overlap. But I prefer training a muscle 'from fresh' at least twice a week.

Don't look at drug using pros, drugs extend the protein synthesis response window. Look at the results achieved by average people like you or me. The available controlled evidence bears out what I wrote above.

So what does matter? The total volume - usually given in total number of 'hard' sets that you apply to a bodypart over time. Yes, PPL could work, as could U/L or push/pull or some rotation where you do anything from 2-5 bodyparts every day.