thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100)

Every time I resume working out, I get diarrhea within a month

My first post on this forum. I have tried multiple support forums, I have been to doctors and nutritionists. It gives me temporary relief, but whenever I resume working out, I get diarrhoea within the first month or at the beginning of the second month.
    I am from south asia, I am not lactose intolerant, and I do not use whey protein.

My diet looks like this: (Note: I usually stay normal for about 3-4 weeks on the same diet, but shortly afterwards, I develop mild then severe diarrhea upon returning to my routine; I have not been able to work out straight for even a month because of this.)

For breakfast, I eat a cup of plain yogurt with 5 scoops of oats, a piece of fruit preferably an apple, and plain peanut butter on toast, 5g of creatine with pre-workout, green vegetables with chicken (I eat around 450-500g of chicken breasts with toast and veggies in three different meals), and 6 raw eggs with skim milk after workouts.

thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100)
    I am 5' 11" and weigh around 91 kilograms. I usually tweak my chicken and oats intakes a little bit to hit my macros goal using myfitnesspal app, I am quite passionate about bodybuilding but my gut health is really keeping me away from it.

Looking forward to your valuable suggestions

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    So you are saying that the only change you make is to your chicken and oats consumption? No other foods or supplements?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cut out the 6 raw eggs. At least cook them first. I sort of go to extremes but I would not eat 6 raw eggs even on a dare.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    So you are saying that the only change you make is to your chicken and oats consumption? No other foods or supplements?
    changes I made for workout routine: Pre-Workout, multi vitamins, junk food on weekends only(cheat meal) minimum consumption of read meat (beaf etc) replaced it with chicken breasts

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Cut out the 6 raw eggs. At least cook them first. I sort of go to extremes but I would not eat 6 raw eggs even on a dare.
    Ok I will try that for sure, I take them raw for quick protein intake right after my workout.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Try cutting out the pre-workout. It could contain sweetners that cause this reaction - sugar alcohols are notorious. It's not going to make much difference anyway. Swap it for a double espresso.

"junk food" could mean anything but I assume the problem doesn't happen only the day after the 'cheat day'?

I don't generally agree with cheat days. You should be able to eat the things (in moderation) you want while meeting your nutritional needs on a continuous basis.

Try cutting out the pre-workout. It could contain sweetners that cause this reaction - sugar alcohols are notorious. It's not going to make much difference anyway. Swap it for a double espresso.

"junk food" could mean anything but I assume the problem doesn't happen only the day after the 'cheat day'?

I don't generally agree with cheat days. You should be able to eat the things (in moderation) you want while meeting your nutritional needs on a continuous basis.
    One thing I am failing to understand is what exactly is triggering diarrhea, my gut acts normal on same diet for a good month.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thejohndim View Post
    One thing I am failing to understand is what exactly is triggering diarrhea, my gut acts normal on same diet for a good month.
    It could be salmonella poisoning from the raw eggs. Just my speculation.

I'm confused about the timeline... and when/what changes you make to your diet and when the problem occurs.

I'm confused about the timeline... and when/what changes you make to your diet and when the problem occurs.
    Let me explain: Phase 1(I am not working out): I am eating typical South Asian homemade food(curry with bread, meat veggies etc) and fast food occasionally,
    Phase 2 (I am working out): I am dieting as I mentioned earlier, my gut stays normal for a good month on diet I mentioned earlier and start to act abnormally from next month

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    It could be salmonella poisoning from the raw eggs. Just my speculation.
    So salmonella poisoning takes a month to fully cause the damage? I am curious

So salmonella poisoning takes a month to fully cause the damage? I am curious
    No but how many times has this happened? Perhaps it was just a coincidence that it took about a month. You are taking a chance every time you eat raw eggs. Did you know that cooking actually improves the bioavailability of the eggs? (As well as making them safer)

As I mentioned in your other thread, it might not be necessary to deviate much from your usual South Asian diet... there is nothing special about stereotypical bodybuilding foods such as the diet you are proposing, ultimately what matters is total micro and macronutrients from your diet as a whole. This can come from curried chicken, rice and vegetables just as easily. The bonus is that your gut biome is ready to digest these foods efficiently.

I am definitely gonna cook my eggs before eating them, Usual south asian cusines have lots of spices and extra ghee(kind of butter) that is why I am deviating from usual south asian curry generally, I was avoiding spices for my gut and here I am complaining about my gut health.
    btw It has happened to me for couple of times recently, I am really trying hard to find the root cause, one can be me eating raw eggs.