MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry i changed 100g protein powder for chicken breast: this is what happened

so for about a month and a half i’ve been eating 100g of protein from chicken breast instead of 50g whey and 50g casein and this is what happened:

gained noticable amount of fat around legs and stomach

less muscle mass, less strength in arms

chest got bigger and stronger

lost size in delts and shoulders

way more hungry than usual, its as if i ate nothing as opposed to drinking protein where i feel full

so overall honestly chicken breast is a huge waste of time and money from my experience.

but wait for it…

one more thing: I ate way more beef while I was drinking protein powder and I think that’s the main reason why the results were drastically different. but at the same time im eating more egg whites on this diet. i still eat 3 whole eggs on both diets.

so at the end if the day the difference comes to whether you’re eating beef or not. on every shredding or bulking diet whenever i introduced beef my results started getting much better

beef is especially useful when intermittent fasting

since i’m shredding atm i’ll try adding beef jerky instead of steak and see if the results are similar although i don’t think so. it’s the fat in the beef that makes the difference

now i did the same exact experiment with egg whites and protein powder and i gotta say i got better results from the eggs but then again eggs had oatmeal too so maybe that made the difference.

now there’s only one thing that i found to be better than beef and that is sardines in olive oil. for some odd reason i gain more strength from the sardines

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm inclined to believe it's more about calories since beef will 95% of the time have more calories than chicken
    My secret? Texting between sets.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    I'm inclined to believe it's more about calories since beef will 95% of the time have more calories than chicken
    I agree. It's a minefield trying to attribute cause and effect in n=1 experiments.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting, digestion could be a factor along with the fats in beef
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mhm beef is harder to digest, very interesting post.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'm assuming you weren't counting calories

beef calories>chicken calories
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beef always wins….always