greenmile22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What supplements should I take to help increase my body muscles?

Hey guys, I have started training on my own using apps. I have bought weights and set up a routine. I was wondering if any of you guys have experience with the best supplements I can add to my diet. I'm excited to hear from any one of you and getting started. Thanks!

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    creatine, caffeine, fish oil and vitamin D will benefit just about everyone, anything else depends on what you're looking for
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by greenmile22 View Post
    Hey guys, I have started training on my own using apps. I have bought weights and set up a routine. I was wondering if any of you guys have experience with the best supplements I can add to my diet. I'm excited to hear from any one of you and getting started. Thanks!
    1. Creatine
    2.Whey isolate and BCaa
    3. Multivitamins
    4. Pre-workout
    Should be good enough but remember DIET/Proper nutrition and sleep is crucial part!

Thank you guys for all the answers and the types of supplements you've suggested. I do have additional questions when it comes to doses, how do I plan? should I include them in my daily meals or after exercising? Do you guys think I should get a certified trainer to help me with this?

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    creatine, caffeine, fish oil and vitamin D will benefit just about everyone, anything else depends on what you're looking for
    Texting please explain more. Do you mean short breaks?

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by greenmile22 View Post
    Texting please explain more. Do you mean short breaks?
    What I'm saying is that creatine, fish oil and vitamin D are all supplements you could use daily for overall health and caffeine can help give you energy to workout but if you wanted suggestions for other supplements it would depend on what you want the supplement to do. No supplement will directly build muscle, they can only help you perform better in the gym.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    creatine is the supplement i would recommened to anyone looking for immediate gratification in size and strength. my first time using it 25 years ago i put on 6lbs in the first month without adding any thickness to my skinfold measurements. i'm sure being 21 years old didn't hurt but without any other changes at the time that was my first experience. nothing ever made such an immediate difference and it's inexpensive.