Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is there a horror film you especially like?

To kick off October, is there a horror film you're particularly fond of? I've come to like the genre in recent years (more so the psychological variety, not really into slashers), and have seen probably a hundred or so in total at this point, with a handful of favorites.

The Shining is number one for me. The artistry, symbolism, allusions and overall presentation are highly appealing, and has a draw to it which I can't fully explain. Almost done reading the novel also, which is itself quite good IMO.

This is one of the most interesting videos I have ever seen in my entire life. If your curiosity is piqued or you share that sense of there being something undefinable but intriguing about the movie, you might be amazed at how much is subliminally there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMxy5zPj1m0&t=3241s

Other favorites/ones that gave a good thrill:
    - The Exorcist (1973)
    - In the Mouth of Madness (1994)
    - Jacob's Ladder (1990)
    - Dagon (2001)
    - Hereditary (2018)

Anyone else?
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My life is a horror film sometimes. Too many dead people that are renting from me.

But Jacob's Ladder, The Exorcist and The Shining get my votes. The Serpent and the Rainbow gets an honorable mention. So does The Stand.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't usually like horror but sometimes it's ok... some others that come to mind:

The Descent
    It Follows
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    To kick off October, is there a horror film you're particularly fond of? I've come to like the genre in recent years (more so the psychological variety, not really into slashers), and have seen probably a hundred or so in total at this point, with a handful of favorites.

The Shining is number one for me. The artistry, symbolism, allusions and overall presentation are highly appealing, and has a draw to it which I can't fully explain. Almost done reading the novel also, which is itself quite good IMO.

This is one of the most interesting videos I have ever seen in my entire life. If your curiosity is piqued or you share that sense of there being something undefinable but intriguing about the movie, you might be amazed at how much is subliminally there.

- The Exorcist (1973)
    - Jacob's Ladder (1990)
    - Dagon (2001)
    - Hereditary (2018)

Anyone else?
    Did you watch the sequel, Dr Sleep? It was good.

Some good ones that you have probably seen(?)

One of my absolute favorites: The Thing (original from 1982 not the new one)
    Alien
    The various Conjuring universe movies
    Child’s Play
    The Sixth Sense
    28 Days Later
    The Ring
    Pet Sematary (1989 version)

The netflix show (not a movie) The Haunting of Hill House

Has a crappy rating but I liked it: Truth or Dare

This one scared the **** out of my wife: The Autopsy of Jane Doe
    Last edited by EiFit91; 10-01-2021 at 09:26 AM.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

- The Exorcist (1973)
    - Jacob's Ladder (1990)
    - Dagon (2001)
    - Hereditary (2018)

Anyone else?
    I'm an avid fan of the horror/thriller genre; I love flicks from all across the spectrum. "The Shining" is one of my favorite films, regardless of the genre.

Here's a few I enjoyed that kind of fly under the radar:
    "Session 9" (2001) (This one is exceptional!)
    "Sinister" (2012)
    "Ghost Story" (1981)
    "The Blackcoat's Daughter" (2015)
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that youre a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

HiddenUser is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like the first friday the 13th

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The original Alien ('79) was good, although that's a cross between horror and sci-fi.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The Thing by John Carpenter

I still have dreams that people I know are actually The Thing...

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this misc section now?

Lol

Can some people still not access misc?

Anyways, prob really fuked up movies like requiem for a dream, clockwork orange, Jacob's Ladder, mother etc
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    House on Haunted Hill freaked me the Fuk out , ded srs . I think it actually has left permanent damage to my nervous system .

The Thing was pretty good too, the effects were top notch imo .

Didn’t see your post till now. Beat me to it
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    The Thing by John Carpenter

I still have dreams that people I know are actually The Thing...
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 10-01-2021 at 11:26 AM.
    Make Misc great again

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To make it nutrition related, I'll throw in The Fly (Jeff Goldblum) The scene when he starts eating like a fly was something else.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Shining is by far and away the GOAT & it’s not even remotely fuking close.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    The Shining is by far and away the GOAT & it’s not even remotely fuking close.
    See, I hate that movie because it actually freaks me out

I can only stand horror movies that ALMOST freak me out... hah
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    The original Alien ('79) was good, although that's a cross between horror and sci-fi.
    Yep, Alien is a great suspense/terror/sci fi.

I also really appreciate Psycho and everything else Alfred Hitchcock did for the genre, if he didn’t basically create it with that movie.

Sometimes with these films, its where you watched them the first time that gives you “terror nostalgia”. Like for example the first time I saw Blair Witch Project was camping out in the woods. Not the scariest of movies but trying to sleep in a camper in the middle of nowhere afterwards every sound creeps you out.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of really good movies above, so I'll suggest some non-favorites that are still entertaining and maybe less seen here:

- For Alien(s) fans: Event Horizon will have you saying "wtf?" several times during the film

- For Conjuring fans: The recent Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do It is much better than the trailer looked. The recordings, pics & news articles of the real people and events shown in the credits are a creepy bonus.

- For anyone: Hereditary is very good if you like creepy and disturbing.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, really love the genre when it’s done right. Will definitely 2rd, 3th, and 4st Hereditary because it’s probably the best all around horror film. Some other good recommendations

- Insidious

- The Skeleton Key

- Shutter Island

- Hide and Seek is pretty good for psychological thriller

- The Others
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also any video by those Hodge twins or whatever their name was.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    - Insidious
    ah forgot this one... liked it a lot

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Also any video by those Hodge twins or whatever their name was.
    Nikocado Avocado also is a great horror channel

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not ranked:

The Shining, no doubt. There is a lot of subtlety in that film which is really interesting. Bald black Halloran vs. bald white Grady, Jack and Danny in the middle.
    The Conjuring, though I hadn't seen a horror flick in a long time when I watched it and was pretty impressionable.
    Cujo, really, really scared me in the theater as as kid. Walked out shaking. Ironically I'm currently getting a rabies vax cycle bcz of the stupid family dog.

Real-life horror stories freak me out more than movies, though. Serial killers, abductions, and random murderers.
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This guy’s channel has some good horror stories..supposedly all true..

https://youtube.com/c/MrBallen

Also OP, the Shining is Kubrick’s confession of filming the moon landing. All sorts of clues if you know where to look
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 10-01-2021 at 07:31 PM.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Can some people still not access misc?
    I can't.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    I can't.
    You're not missing anything. Just mostly illiterate degenerates over there. Here there are mostly intelligent degenerates.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I am truly somewhat surprised that The Shining has such high repute on this forum. It's a template for so many themes, a set piece of the insanity with which we're somehow indulged to sympathize.

The Thing (1982) wasn't one of my favorites, even though the effects were incredible; something about "Oh no! It's an invasive agent, and it could be anyone" is just kind of simplistic for me, even though everything about the movie was above average IMO.

Hereditary was disturbing but well-done. Next to The Exorcist, I can't think of a movie involving spirits as unsettling and impactful.

@Snails, Requiem for a Dream was one of a few that made me break down and cry before it was over. I wouldn't call it horror so much as pure tragedy. Sadness is a little easier of an emotion to model and exploit than fear, I think. The scene where he thinks he's meeting her on the beach and once he reaches her, falls off the pier into his dingy prison hospital bed and the surgeon says she will find her for him, when that's obviously untrue, was sickening. Clockwork Orange was more of a set-piece for raw human nature IMO, not really "fukked up" so much as trying to idealize the point of default by exposition.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    You're not missing anything. Just mostly illiterate degenerates over there. Here there are mostly intelligent degenerates.
    Hah, I wasn’t complaining just answering her Q.

Well, I am truly somewhat surprised that The Shining has such high repute on this forum.
    Watch it again as a comedy and tell me Jack Nicholson doesn’t crack you up in every scene, especially when he’s slowly following Olive Oyl up the stairs.

TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pineapple on pizza.
    #benchesmorethansquatcrew

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of my favorites are already mentioned. I just started watching It (1990) this morning though, been a while. Not as good as I remembered scare-wise but still good.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hell House LLC, but I love a decent found footage horror film, not a genre for everyone.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Most of my favorites are already mentioned. I just started watching It (1990) this morning though, been a while. Not as good as I remembered scare-wise but still good.
    I though the new It movies did a much better job than the original. Going back and watching the original is kind of disappointing to me, but that’s the case with lots of old horror films. One that surprisingly kept its appeal was Nightmare on Elm Street 5. It’s done like an actual dream and jumps around which kind of pulls you in and makes you get lost in direction.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

From a different era, Silence of the Lambs and Se7en. Last Saturday I was at an estate auction in some converted apartments in a downtown district. It was creepy, like in the set of Se7en.

hallway.jpg