TheeMuscleWiz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile In need of help with diet portions

I'm 17 and don't have a full understanding of these kinds of things. I'm following the: living-large-jay-cutlers-8-week-mass-building-trainer, and I went to the calculator and it told me to do: TARGET DAILY CALORIC INTAKE: 3325 CALORIES
    PROTEIN: 333 G PER DAY
    CARBOHYDRATES: 333 G PER DAY
    FAT: 74 G PER DAY

And the caloric intake for the showed portions was:
    Calories: 4,690
    Carbohydrate: 487 g
    Fat: 95 g
    Protein: 469 g

I was wondering if some can help me with the portion that I should take in.
    Thank you.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I couldn't recommend something that gives a blanket intake without taking the individuals size and other stats into account... for example, it says you need 333g of protein which is more than double the MAXIMUM amount (for an average sized male) that has been shown to make a difference by actual clinical trials.

It would be a lot better if you read the sticky threads in the Nutrition forum. You don't need to hit exact macro numbers. You only need to set an initial guess for a calorie target and some minimums for protein and fat (which you meet or exceed).

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I really wouldn't suggest following a fixed and not personalized diet because it may not work for you while working for someone else. If you are going to the gym, you may talk to the nutrionist there so that he/she can create a personalized diet for you and make suggestions on what to eat and what not to eat. Good luck