mediccc98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

GNC AMP Creatine HCL 189

Hello everyone,
    I decided to buy today GNC HCL creatine, and was mostly curious if any has experience with the product? I did read in the past some people had issues digesting it and the pill would come out as a whole in the stool.
    However, I did also read that it isn't an issues anymore since the coating changed? Does anyone have experience with this product? I took the first two pills today, so we will see how it goes.
    How did you guys find the effectiveness of the product as well?

Thank you!

joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Intriguing. The "consultant" at GNC steered me towards a jar of "Beyond Raw Chemistry Labs" Creatine HCL. Perhaps it doesn't matter much as long as the products really are what they claim and ... actually work.

Myself, not a fan of "horse pills". Mine is a quick dissolving powder. I sip it like a cocktail. Well, more like coffee since it's my morning pick-me-up. I was skeptical but, to my pleasant surprise, creatine actually seems to work as per all the hype.
    joe Henry

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you go to a Honda dealership and ask about Mazda cars, too?

Originally Posted by joewattie View Post
    Intriguing. The "consultant" at GNC steered me towards a jar of "Beyond Raw Chemistry Labs" Creatine HCL. Perhaps it doesn't matter much as long as the products really are what they claim and ... actually work.

Myself, not a fan of "horse pills". Mine is a quick dissolving powder. I sip it like a cocktail. Well, more like coffee since it's my morning pick-me-up. I was skeptical but, to my pleasant surprise, creatine actually seems to work as per all the hype.
    Glad to hear its working for you. I will see how it goes within a month or so, if I feel any change at least as far as muscular endurance.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Do you go to a Honda dealership and ask about Mazda cars, too?
    Of course, a local Honda dealership happens to sell not only Hondas, but Mazdas, BMWs and etc. Whatever they get their hands on.

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mediccc98 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I decided to buy today GNC HCL creatine, and was mostly curious if any has experience with the product? I did read in the past some people had issues digesting it and the pill would come out as a whole in the stool.
    However, I did also read that it isn't an issues anymore since the coating changed? Does anyone have experience with this product? I took the first two pills today, so we will see how it goes.
    How did you guys find the effectiveness of the product as well?

Thank you!
    I have never tried it before, keep us updated!