Bang973 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Traps still sore , but from calistetics

I did some core body weight xaliteics the other day like toe touches windmills different and, idk why but traps have been sore there good now but just wondering cause I never knew if I'm sore from body weight **** like push ups or maybe doing something physical like having sex - should you lift weights when your body is sore from doing something light.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Soreness doesn't always mean that a muscle has been worked adequately - or that you can't work it again. You can get sore legs from walking downhill...

In all likelihood, you can do your training as normal.

Bang973 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Soreness doesn't always mean that a muscle has been worked adequately - or that you can't work it again. You can get sore legs from walking downhill...

In all likelihood, you can do your training as normal.
    Man thanks, you replied in my other thread and gave the best answers I got the whole time I I been on this site, is there some way I could inbox you a few questions, I appreciate it

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bang973 View Post
    Man thanks, you replied in my other thread and gave the best answers I got the whole time I I been on this site, is there some way I could inbox you a few questions, I appreciate it
    YW but post them here, then others may be able to benefit from reading the answers too