Closed Thread
Page 155 of 266 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 7962
    Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    I've messed around very briefly with binos but have quite a lot of experience with PVS-14s. They're certainly viable options. The US just fought two wars using 14s and we absolutely slaughtered people at night with them. You're going to tremendously increase your lethality at night with 14s, as long as you're properly trained with them. Buying them "just in case" isn't going to do much good. It'd be similar to never firing a gun before and buying a rifle "just in case" and rarely using it. You're only as deadly as your training, not your tools. If you're not going to train with it I wouldn't even bother spending the money for NODs. Training is much more than shooting, too. Walking in the mountains with NODs without any other gear is extremely valuable training in and of itself. Not all training requires a course taught by a professional, though that's certainly a major factor.

Also, keep in mind you will 100% need an IR laser, easily adding another couple grand. I'd go as far as to say if you're not planning to get a laser don't waste your money on NODs in the first place. Sure, NV compatible optics are common, but you're severely limiting your capabilities with NODs if you're relying solely on your optic.

For the record, I will be buying binos at some point in the not so distant future.
    Agreed. I have had my nods for about a year now and I've done probably like 200 hours of just walking around at night doing night hikes and learning how to fiddle with my nods and helmet and AR while using night vision. I took a Kinetic Consulting nods class back in April, then a Ridgeline Defense nods class just a couple of weeks ago. In addition to that, just shooting on my own time at the range with nods.

IMO definitely should get a IR laser and illuminator in the same device, don't have two separate devices for this, don't cheap out on that ****. Also get a good white light (cloud defensive REIN).

I was going to say some shiit/pointers for how to "defeat" nods if you don't have nods, but I'm not going to post that shiit on the internet because **** some of the people that lurk here lmao

Originally Posted by benz5521 View Post
    You know you want to. Best pistol I’ve ever had.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LLeq2Ru_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=m edium[img]

There’s an SRO 5 MOA that came through the shop that my buddy is holding for me. Thinking I’ll get a Staccato P for that.
    Yeah my P has been awesome, love it, just want the C2 now for my new carry gun so that both carry and "duty" (or whatever you want to call it lol) guns are virtually identical.

I'm waiting until like Jan/Feb 2022 to see if Staccato does any refresh/update, because they have each year the past 2 or 3 years.

Also, waiting to see when Cloud Defensive releases their pistol light, because on paper that thing looks to be gucci as fvk. Will wait to see how some credible people review it though, but I'm sure it will be at least 95% as good as it is on paper.
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008
    R.I.P. YourGunShowTix

Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Thanks!

Laser is already mounted. It's a dual, but I want to start practicing and training with the IR as well as they visible.

Our NOD options aren't as extensive here. I've been reading up for a while trying to decide on value.

These seem reasonable:
    https://alphaopticsinc.com/alpha-opt...4-nv-monocular

I'm considering the
    AO-PVS-14, Night Vision Monocular (Photonis 'ECHO PLUS' Gen 2+, Category 1, Autogated, White Phosphor)

Then I started thinking bino...
    I bought my nods through nocturnalitygear. You should go to their website, or dm them on their instagram. They'll answer every possible question you have. Owner of the company is cool as shiit. I highly recommend.

https://www.instagram.com/nocturnalitygear/

For training and other information I highly recommend doing a class from Kinetic Consulting, and also just watch all the videos he has on his youtube, he has a ton of info in there.

https://www.youtube.com/c/KineticConsulting

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    I've used both predator hunting and get probably 2h a night 5x/wk under nods through fox season in my area, which is about 4 months. Adds up to roughly 160 hours per season, probably more. Military side I only used a NV magnified rifle scope so less to offer there.

Monocular is great for a lot of reasons - light weight, smaller form factor, can wear it longer comfortably, etc. You'll still need to flip it up if you want to aim with a rifle mounted optic (I keep the thermal on my rifle rather than handheld). You retain natural night vision in your off eye and better peripheral vision, so monos support your ability to read lighting conditions better.

Binos take less practice to walk with. They're critical for driving (I drive sxs and atv through dense woods at night with binos, very doable). They're also great for passive aiming through a RDS or even a rifle scope whereas doing that with a mono is tough. They're also good for doing dexterity work where you need two focal planes (I focus my dominant eye far and other eye close when e.g. referencing a map frequently).

Both are useful. Tl;dr I'd recommend a mono especially if you live in the burbs because your use case has more ******t light concerns and less rugged terrain. Nods take a lot of training and practice to use effectively. I still learn something every time I go out.

Wrt laser you want a device where the aiming laser and illuminator activate with one button press. I like an illuminator with a good amount of throw. The neutered laser based illuminators are bull****. A focusable LED illuminator or full power device are the ones to use.
    I agree. MAWL master race checking in
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008
    R.I.P. YourGunShowTix

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Millz View Post
    access denied, this website sucks balls man, good thing i've learned my lesson in the past and i copy paste my big ass post into a txt file before attempting to post on here... going to try to split this up into 2 or 3 posts if i have to get around whatever gay ass regex filter this website has on posts
    I refresh and hit resubmit and it works every time. Not sure why it doesn't work for anyone else.

Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Staccato aren't really available here, but I did find a pre-order for $4k!
    I just bought mine off gun broker at MSRP price. but idk what country you're in or whatever

Originally Posted by benz5521 View Post
    That’s why it’s not 25 yards and take as long as you please. It’s 25 yards with a time standard. If your draw is off, presentation, grip, trigger prep, or anything. You are going to fail. If you can do that at 25 yards then you can do it at closer distances faster.

It’s the 1 test that can capture all of the things needed for good shooting and expose it. That’s why people don’t like it. Because they can cover things up on drills at closer distances.
    Strongly agree

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    BTW, where is 4ea these days
    idk but he's a heavenly blessed beauty and he, like clockwork, reps me every few weeks or so... he must have me on perma reps idk lol <3
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008
    R.I.P. YourGunShowTix

Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    I refresh and hit resubmit and it works every time. Not sure why it doesn't work for anyone else.
    Sometimes that works for me, but not this time. I think there's some weird regular expression filter they put on posts and if there's a combination of specific words and/or length of post it can cause problems. Idk, or the website just sucks
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008
    R.I.P. YourGunShowTix

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Probably the horse shoe dot. But I think they're all mostly pretty good. The Chevron one looks great.

I have one with just the crosshairs and it's probably my least favorite, but still good.
    Do like that one, it's basically a variation of the popular circle-dot with some bdc as bonus

What are you doing with it.
    Yes?

I have horseshoe dot and chevron but haven't shot them much

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We already know how to defeat nods.

St_Bo told us we just need tree flares and claymores duh.

Also I like Chevron Acog reticle personally.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lovely groups. Are you sticking with the 52 gr Bergers for the new loads?
    The Bergers have been a consistent performer for a Varmint load.

I have some 55gr SierraBlitz Kings, 55gr Sierra Varminter SPTs, and 69gr Sierra BlitzKings I’m going to be testing with the Wilson as well.

Using a Sinclair Headspace Gauge, the Wilson with its 5.56 chamber measures 2.5265 which is a little tighter than the .223 Wylde chamber on the BRO, so I’m going to pushing the shoulder back on these new loads just a little bit.

Using new factory ammo it works fine. Lots of factory ammo measures 2.525, so I plan on setting it to that measurement.

I’m going to move away from the 8208 powder. I have seen enough rounds fired with several different rifles to identify that it is more inconsistent than I would like.

I used to load .223 for my National Match Rifle with Vihtavuori N133 and N135 powder back in the day and found that it was extremely consistent. The problem with it is, it’s more expensive and can be difficult to find.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post

Affectionately known as a murder zone.

For a reason.

Popped a 15” gong at 200 yds offhand six times in a row with the dot and ring of death reticle on a 1.5 magnification TA44 ACOG today. It works fine.

ETA: The rifle was sinched in pretty tight with the sling, service rifle competition style.
    Last edited by Bo_Flecks; 12-01-2021 at 06:21 PM.

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have decided in favor of a KAC SR15 CQB.

I must now pray that I can finagle a deal.
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" are you having trouble with?

Misc Firearms Crew

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes?

I have horseshoe dot and chevron but haven't shot them much
    3x is an interesting magnification. Personally I'm hunting with it or challenging my self at shooting targets at medium range with it. Garbage for HD.

Hunting I say horseshoe
    Range time I say Chevron

Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post

The whole choir is praying for the same thing.

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yes.. yes I'd like that too.

kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You’re all kinda right. You need multiple glocks and multiple ARs and need to be able to shoot sub2sec from 25yards into the back of a guy in a wheelchair. Carry on.
    RIP KD brahs

Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The whole choir is praying for the same thing.
    Yes, but most of the choir isn't trying to trade product for one
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

Misc Firearms Crew

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3x is an interesting magnification. Personally I'm hunting with it or challenging my self at shooting targets at medium range with it. Garbage for HD.

Hunting I say horseshoe
    Range time I say Chevron
    Well yeah clearly for HD the TA44 is the answer

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kcuviello View Post
    You’re all kinda right. You need multiple glocks and multiple ARs and need to be able to shoot sub2sec from 25yards into the back of a guy in a wheelchair. Carry on.
    Terrible split on that last shot. Dude needs to get some training, almost lost his life.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Well yeah clearly for HD the TA44 is the answer
    Unless you're not an eye cripple...
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

Misc Firearms Crew

Unless you're not an eye cripple...
    Still better glass and no electronics

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agreed. I have had my nods for about a year now and I've done probably like 200 hours of just walking around at night doing night hikes and learning how to fiddle with my nods and helmet and AR while using night vision. I took a Kinetic Consulting nods class back in April, then a Ridgeline Defense nods class just a couple of weeks ago. In addition to that, just shooting on my own time at the range with nods.

IMO definitely should get a IR laser and illuminator in the same device, don't have two separate devices for this, don't cheap out on that ****. Also get a good white light (cloud defensive REIN).

I was going to say some shiit/pointers for how to "defeat" nods if you don't have nods, but I'm not going to post that shiit on the internet because **** some of the people that lurk here lmao
    Mirin hard. Good point on the illuminator. In my head that went without saying but obviously it should be noted.

I'm probably going to go with a Rein for my two uppers. Originally I wanted to stick with SF but I'm trying to be open minded and not always rely on my bias.

PMed on the last part lol

Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post

What are tree flares? Trip flares? One of the most frightening moments I had in Afghanistan involved trip flares. After a local Afghan police unit had been completely overrun and slaughtered, my platoon moved into their outpost. It was far too small to hold a full platoon and most guys slept in hasty fighting positions around the perimeter. We had one LPOP (Listening Post / Observation Post) about 50+ meters or so from the main outpost as a means for detecting any incoming attacks. We had trip flares around the LPOP and one night I was there with another dude doing our turn on guard.

Prior to us occupying this outpost we had had some very close calls with AAF getting close enough for us to trade hand grenades (and also close enough for us to clack a bunch of claymores hehe) so the threat of them closing the distance was very real. Suddenly some branches broke and I've never felt my Spidey sense tingle so hard. I immediately keyed a sequence in my radio without speaking to signal the dudes on guard back at the outpost and my buddy and I both turned on our laser and illuminator to find what was out there. I was certain these mother ****ers were getting close enough to lob a grenade at us.

Suddenly one of our trip flares went off, scaring the absolute **** out of us and briefly illuminating the surrounding area, washing out our NODs. I also heard more branches break, something was fleeing. Once the flare died, I grabbed the PAS-13 (thermal scope) and started scanning. Not too far away there was a ****ing leopard staring our way. We pulled back from the LPOP and didn't man it the rest of that night. Resumed the following night and never saw it again. Was ****ing crazy lol.

**** you, bitch. After me. KAC master race
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Mirin hard. Good point on the illuminator. In my head that went without saying but obviously it should be noted.

I'm probably going to go with a Rein for my two uppers. Originally I wanted to stick with SF but I'm trying to be open minded and not always rely on my bias.

PMed on the last part lol

What are tree flares? Trip flares? One of the most frightening moments I had in Afghanistan involved trip flares. After a local Afghan police unit had been completely overrun and slaughtered, my platoon moved into their outpost. It was far too small to hold a full platoon and most guys slept in hasty fighting positions around the perimeter. We had one LPOP (Listening Post / Observation Post) about 50+ meters or so from the main outpost as a means for detecting any incoming attacks. We had trip flares around the LPOP and one night I was there with another dude doing our turn on guard.

Prior to us occupying this outpost we had had some very close calls with AAF getting close enough for us to trade hand grenades (and also close enough for us to clack a bunch of claymores hehe) so the threat of them closing the distance was very real. Suddenly some branches broke and I've never felt my Spidey sense tingle so hard. I immediately keyed a sequence in my radio without speaking to signal the dudes on guard back at the outpost and my buddy and I both turned on our laser and illuminator to find what was out there. I was certain these mother ****ers were getting close enough to lob a grenade at us.

Suddenly one of our trip flares went off, scaring the absolute **** out of us and briefly illuminating the surrounding area, washing out our NODs. I also heard more branches break, something was fleeing. Once the flare died, I grabbed the PAS-13 (thermal scope) and started scanning. Not too far away there was a ****ing leopard staring our way. We pulled back from the LPOP and didn't man it the rest of that night. Resumed the following night and never saw it again. Was ****ing crazy lol.

**** you, bitch. After me. KAC master race
    I'd been going back and forth between just F1-ing my current lower on my BCM/Spike's build and getting an 11.5" BCM upper and Form 4-ing a KAC. Think I'm gonna just F4 the Kac and SBR something else to use with the upper while I weep
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

Misc Firearms Crew

Still better glass and no electronics

heavier than T2, more expensive than T2, Tritium will hit 1/2 life before the battery on the T2 will die.

The TA44 is the GOAT eye cripple optic, but the T2 continues its reign.

EDIT: Eye relief.
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

Misc Firearms Crew

heavier than T2, more expensive than T2, Tritium will hit 1/2 life before the battery on the T2 will die.

The TA44 is the GOAT eye cripple optic, but the T2 continues its reign.

EDIT: Eye relief.
    Eye relief is more than you can use.

I think you have the half life confused, battery isn't lasting that long. Tritium still more reliable than electronics

Hard to complain about weight when the whole thing with mount is <7 oz

You're right, it's 2.5 $1 batteries to equal the half life.
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

Misc Firearms Crew

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd been going back and forth between just F1-ing my current lower on my BCM/Spike's build and getting an 11.5" BCM upper and Form 4-ing a KAC. Think I'm gonna just F4 the Kac and SBR something else to use with the upper while I weep
    We can cry together. I'm definitely doing one SR15 SBR lower, an SR15 11.5, and an SR15 14.5. Hopefully I can find them all separate so I can Form 1 the lower but I'll buy whatever is available first.

Eye relief is more than you can use.

I think you have the half life confused, battery isn't lasting that long. Tritium still more reliable than electronics

Hard to complain about weight when the whole thing with mount is <7 oz
    If I decide to go off of Eotech for any reason I'm trying the TA44. Battery price is obviously no concern to me as I run an Eotech but I do like the fact that it can essentially run forever. Eventually, batteries will no longer be available so that is an appealing factor to me for the 44.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spoiler, you don't, you just die
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone ever shot a gun with a Manuel safety?

480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

We can cry together. I'm definitely doing one SR15 SBR lower, an SR15 11.5, and an SR15 14.5. Hopefully I can find them all separate so I can Form 1 the lower but I'll buy whatever is available first.

If I decide to go off of Eotech for any reason I'm trying the TA44. Battery price is obviously no concern to me as I run an Eotech but I do like the fact that it can essentially run forever. Eventually, batteries will no longer be available so that is an appealing factor to me for the 44.
    It runs off of a CR 2032 battery. If you buy 25 CR 2032 batteries, your children's children will be running your Aimpoint

$9.99:

"What is this grandpa?" "That's an aimpoint, we used those back before immortality treatments to aim at criminals. Now go shoot your sister!"
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

Misc Firearms Crew

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cot dayum have you guys seen this? Guess I'm late but looks like a movie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    15 weeks now my G 19 slide has been at Jager Werks, still 'waiting for nitride'... will never go with them again; this is just stupid at this point.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Closed Thread
Page 155 of 266 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast