DANNYRANDERS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Starting Out Again - Advice?

I'm 19, male, 72kgs, 6'2ish always been pretty skinny (Not sure of my bodyfat percentage). Used to work out between 17-18, didn't make any crazy progress, but got a lot more toned.

After a couple of years of eating unhealthy, not working out etc. i'm starting to commit to a diet again.

Trying to start a bulk cycle, haven't started a proper attempt at a bulk cycle yet. Began full comitting a couple days ago.

My daily routine is:

5 scrambled eggs, WPI shake, Oats

Boiled Chicken, Brown Rice, Broccoli

Wholemeal pasta, 185g tuna

--- Workout ----

WPI shake, multivitamin + fish oil

Scotch Filet cuts, vegetables

4 scrambled eggs, can of salmon

Cottage cheese

Should be well over my BMR, at the very least by 500 if not 1000.
    My workout is pretty bad however, can't get to the gym (closed from COVID), just doing at-home workouts with bodyweight until i can get back to the gym

Anything I'm missing that I should be doing?
    Last edited by DANNYRANDERS; 09-26-2021 at 05:52 PM.

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just a couple of short answers for you.....first, make sure you get creative with your training so you can hit every single muscle group. Don't skip anything. Hit all 3 delt heads, bis, tris, traps, chest, back, legs etc...

Next, it sounds like you aren't counting cals, which is fine, as long as you know where you are at all times. So you have to weigh yourself often, same time of day, same type of clothes, same scale. If you aren't counting, but trying to bulk, you have to make sure you are eating enough/not too much. The way to do this is to weigh yourself at least 3 times per week, as described above, and make sure you are gaining weight every week. If you're not gaining weight, you're not getting bigger/growing. Try to gain around .5 lb per week, every week.

Eat and train hard and you'll grow
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card