Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So, where have people moved onto?

This forum used to be the place years ago.

If you wanted to know anything and everything about pro bodybuilding you came here, and it all the new stuff was easily accessible. News about contests, pics, offseason pics of athletes, etc.

It's basically dead now. What exactly happened? Did people move to another forum I'm not aware of? Twitter? IG?

I just never got the memo on where people moved onto. Thanks!

Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The instantaneous flow of bodybuilding news on social media these days has made "news forums" pretty much irrelevant. However, if more people took initiative and posted news here, discussions would be more meaninful than those that take place on social media feeds.

So, it's up to you, and me, and everyone else who likes forums, to re-invigorate them

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nuki View Post
    This forum used to be the place years ago.

If you wanted to know anything and everything about pro bodybuilding you came here, and it all the new stuff was easily accessible. News about contests, pics, offseason pics of athletes, etc.

It's basically dead now. What exactly happened? Did people move to another forum I'm not aware of? Twitter? IG?

I just never got the memo on where people moved onto. Thanks!
    Messageboards are basically archaic now. People prefer social media, which provides real time updates and the ability to converse quickly/easily.

"Nicks Strength and Power" YouTube channel and IG is generally the best source of up to date information on anything having to do with professional bodybuilding now.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nick's Strength and Power just rehashes and comments on whatever posts are made on any given day on the athletes social media. Athletes create the news, and NSP just screenshots and voiceovers. He does not create or have any informative inside scoop news at all.