gymkage is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How effect are these TEST Supps?

Hey guys, I'm a little new to bodybuilding. For context, I'm 22, I've been lifting since I was 18/19. I noticed I was making insane gains (425, 335, 600) but I've stalled pretty bad. I've always been a little on the bigger side, and I've decided since my lifts are stalling I might as well take a cut, so I'd like to keep my test as high as possible.
    These are TEST supplements I already take, regardless of how the community views them: vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, ashwaganda, fenugreek, ginkgo biloba.

Supplements I've been thinking about buying: DIM, tribulus, boron, DHEA

I know it comes down to sleep, diet and exercise, but I really want to know if these for supplements can help build test, or did I miss anything I should consider? Natural ideas only please lol

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what's your total testosterone and free testosterone level?

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those won’t do much, and certainly not enough to overcome the drop you’ll probably see during a cut. DIM might reduce some conversion to estrogen, but then again estrogen is important too…and if your test will be dropping from the cut it means your estrogen will as well. DHEA might offset some of the negatives from your cut but I wouldn’t expect a significant boost to test from it, and it’s probably not worth tinkering with your hormones at your age. Boron will only help if your low test is due to high SHBG, and even then it doesn’t help a substantial amount. Tribulus might help you maintain libido but won’t help with test levels.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

gymkage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Those won’t do much, and certainly not enough to overcome the drop you’ll probably see during a cut. DIM might reduce some conversion to estrogen, but then again estrogen is important too…and if your test will be dropping from the cut it means your estrogen will as well. DHEA might offset some of the negatives from your cut but I wouldn’t expect a significant boost to test from it, and it’s probably not worth tinkering with your hormones at your age. Boron will only help if your low test is due to high SHBG, and even then it doesn’t help a substantial amount. Tribulus might help you maintain libido but won’t help with test levels.
    Are there any significant side effects of DIM i should be aware of? Or should I just not mess with it at all?

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    None of that stuff really works. Placebo more than anything. And you cant get doctor's help with bumping test unless your test reading comes back extremely low
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gymkage View Post
    Are there any significant side effects of DIM i should be aware of? Or should I just not mess with it at all?
    Not really any side effects that I know of, and there are other benefits besides just lowering estrogen. I don’t really know if those affects are solely due to lowered estrogen or if the anti-inflammatory effects are in addition to the effects on estrogen. You could try it and see how you feel. Your best bet to reduce the negative effects on hormones would be to prolong your cut so that your caloric deficit isn’t as large. Substantial deficits can wreck hormones and cause a cut to be a net negative overall.

Few quick tips - get plenty of cholesterol even if you’re trying to lower fats. Don’t go crazy low on carbs, as doing so will drive up SHBG and further decrease amount of available hormones. And as I said, don’t go crazy with the deficit.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gymkage View Post
    it can mess with your thyroid if you take too much

before you mess with anything go and spend 40 bucks and get your blood testosterone levels checked....cheaper to do that than most supplement plans. i was supposed to go this morning (been on and off a t booster) but have to delay a week. it's easy to do, if you wanna know where let me know.