draingangfan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question how should i attempt weight loss?

hello, im a 330lb 19 yr old male who is wondering how i should i attempt to lose weight. Ive lost massive amount of weight before like when i was 15 i lost 150lb (375-218) in two years but gained it back due to my incompetence to maintain it. I dont want to be skinny fat so i was interested in lifting weights but ive also seen for people who are over 40 BMI they are considered morbidity obese and that they should focus on cardio/working on making there heart healthier. Im young so im not sure if my heart has as much damage compared to people 30 and up but thats why im here asking this question. What do you guys recommend?

PS. I can make anything work with enough commitment so i have no issue going to get a gym membership or going for walks etc, but i also have a pair of adjustable dumbbells and bench so if i can just do the workout in my room that would be kinda beneficial. Thanks guys.

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat less

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're where you are because of poor food choices. Start by eliminating ultra processed food, drinks and eliminate liquid calories as much as possible. If you concentrate on lots of lean protein,(chicken breast, etc) and vegetables you'll drop the fat. Once you do that start counting calories and keep track
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Great advice above. Eating habits will be critical.

For exercise, for now just walking - maybe stair or hill walking will be fine. Swimming or rowing or cycling if you want. You don't have to do resistance training yet unless you particularly want to but it will become more important later on when you start to get leaner.