cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Inspire fitness ftx

Anyone out there able to find a Lat pulldown bar for this machine? I am not a huge fan of the one that comes customarily with it. Because there are dual cable attachments, I cant for the life of me seem to track another brand down that will fit.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cumara View Post
    Anyone out there able to find a Lat pulldown bar for this machine? I am not a huge fan of the one that comes customarily with it. Because there are dual cable attachments, I cant for the life of me seem to track another brand down that will fit.
    I would just use a piece of pipe. One hole at each end to connect to the machine and one in the middle to connect a standard lat pulldown bar.

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    I would just use a piece of pipe. One hole at each end to connect to the machine and one in the middle to connect a standard lat pulldown bar.
    A piece of chain between the 2 cables let’s you snap an attachment in the middle easily.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    A piece of chain between the 2 cables let’s you snap an attachment in the middle easily.
    Yes, absolutely. I just prefer the bar for a slightly more even pull.

RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why won't a random lat bar from Amazon work? I'm not totally sure what you're specifically looking for.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cumara is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    Why won't a random lat bar from Amazon work? I'm not totally sure what you're specifically looking for.
    There is a particular length required. I have tried a few different options from Amazon, but the length required to meet the actual snaps has never been spot on.

I do like the chain idea, so i'll likely give that a shot next.

Thanks all!

RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is a particular length required. I have tried a few different options from Amazon, but the length required to meet the actual snaps has never been spot on.

I do like the chain idea, so i'll likely give that a shot next.

Thanks all!
    Ah. You're looking for a bar that will clip to both stacks. I doubt anyone else will make one that's a direct fit.
    I can't tell if this is the same bar that comes with the FTX. It appears to have a shiny metal finish.
    https://inspirefitness.com/product/dual-hook-curl-bar/
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why wouldn't this work with a couple extra carabiners or chain?

https://www.amazon.com/HOG-LEGS-Func...90923904&psc=1
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪