LeeOwnE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight lifting and HIIT schedule.

Hello all,

I have been trying to find the answer online but keep finding conflicting articles, so hopefully someone can shed some light on the timing of my workouts to help with fat loss.
    The goal is to drop at least 50 lbs (250lbs to 200lbs) Then from there see how my body feels between losing more weight/putting on more muscle.
    I am currently doing weight lifting circuits 3 days a week with my home setup, which is just some Powerblock dumbbells and an adjustable bench. I am able to get to failure in a 10 rep range on the last set with what I have so I think I am in the right range with what I own to do things properly. I think...
    I have been doing some general cardio but was going to start adding more serious HIIT training into the mix, but I can't seem to find if it's best to place it right after my weight training or if I should stick to moderate cardio and save HIIT for days I don't lift (1 or 2 sessions a week).

Can anyone give me advice on the best training schedule to maximize my efforts?
    Currently lifting on Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday with focus on cardio Fridays or Saturdays depending how I am feeling.

And of course I have been watching calorie intake/eating healthier to help the process :P

Thanks in advance!

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you don't need to do HIIT at all, it does the same thing as regular cardio. in fact, HIIT can even impair your recovery to some extent. i'm not saying you shouldn't do it though...

anyway, you could just do cardio on your rest days. if you want to do some cardio on your lifting days as well, it's best to prioritize lifting and maybe do cardio later in the day