BeachLifeUS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need serious help!

I have been going to the gym since November and doing 3 days a week on average but I am not seeing any visible results. For example, I cant do more than 3 reps of 90 lbs on straight bar press and I have been at it for at least two months. When it comes to pull ups, I cant do more than 2.5 reps without support and I I have been stuck there for atleast two months.

I am what they call skinny fat: 167 lbs and I am carrying fat in my stomach area and in my chest area thought I have lost about 5 lbs because my diet for the last two months has been really good. Virtually no deserts whatsoever apart from a few Werther butter scotch sugar less candies every day. I consume about 2000 calories daily in fish, quinoa, sweet potatoes, olives, avacados, egg whites, bananas and some other fruit and vegetable.

Any thoughts or suggestions. I can share current picture if you want.

coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeachLifeUS View Post
    I have been going to the gym since November and doing 3 days a week on average but I am not seeing any visible results. For example, I cant do more than 3 reps of 90 lbs on straight bar press and I have been at it for at least two months. When it comes to pull ups, I cant do more than 2.5 reps without support and I I have been stuck there for atleast two months.

I am what they call skinny fat: 167 lbs and I am carrying fat in my stomach area and in my chest area thought I have lost about 5 lbs because my diet for the last two months has been really good. Virtually no deserts whatsoever apart from a few Werther butter scotch sugar less candies every day. I consume about 2000 calories daily in fish, quinoa, sweet potatoes, olives, avacados, egg whites, bananas and some other fruit and vegetable.

Any thoughts or suggestions. I can share current picture if you want.

Post your current training weights, sets, reps, exercises….rest intervals…
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Fat ol man with 21.5 inch arms pushing for that 1500 pound club mark.