Bang973 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How many workouts per body part?

How many different work out should I do per body part, and how many sets of each work out?

For example, how many workouts/exercises for glutes, how many for calves, quads ect.

How many for shoulders, chest, bicep,triceps, fore arms, back

Also, a 2nd part to this question is how long should I rest in between sets?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Choose any of the novice programs at the top of this forum.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bang973 View Post
    How many different work out should I do per body part, and how many sets of each work out?

For example, how many workouts/exercises for glutes, how many for calves, quads ect.

As a beginner? Start with squats. That will take care of glutes and quads. You can do calf raises and hamstring curls too.

As a beginner 3 sets is plenty. Progress to a 4th set and eventually you will be ready to add a second quad movement like leg press or front squats or leg ext.

How many for shoulders, chest, bicep,triceps, fore arms, back

As a beginner?
    Chest- bench press
    Back- rows
    Shoulders- military press
    Bis- barbell curls
    Tris- pushdowns
    Forearms? Wait on this…

As you progress and can handle more work, add sets and then add movements.
    Chest- incline bench
    Back- lat pulldowns
    Shoulders- upright rows
    Bis- db curls
    Tris- extensions

Also, a 2nd part to this question is how long should I rest in between sets?

Rest until your breathing is under control. Usually 90 seconds for small movements, 2-3 min for bigger lifts.

* I added some thoughts inside your quote.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Fat ol man with 21.5 inch arms pushing for that 1500 pound club mark.

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like to use two exercises, 3 sets each for 6 total sets a muscle group. Saw the formula used in one of Leroy Colbert's routines and it felt pretty good when I applied it. I made a slight adjustment and use 3 supersets of the exercises, which allows more work in less time, so I can do other stuff in the day haha.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheShadowMan View Post
    I like to use two exercises, 3 sets each for 6 total sets a muscle group. Saw the formula used in one of Leroy Colbert's routines and it felt pretty good when I applied it. I made a slight adjustment and use 3 supersets of the exercises, which allows more work in less time, so I can do other stuff in the day haha.
    I’d rep you for mentioning the late, great Leroy Colbert but….

“You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheShadowMan again.”

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    I’d rep you for mentioning the late, great Leroy Colbert but….

“You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheShadowMan again.”
    Ah thanks, all the best mate.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261