Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    How many Olympic medalists have they produced? All together.
    And this is relevant to IQ how?

Your statement was that vegan diets cause a lowering of IQ, not anything related to the olympics.

That being said, here are some vegan athletes who HAVE won medals in the olympics...

Serena Williams
    Venus Willams
    Maegan Duhamel
    Alex Morgan
    Carl Lewis
    Hannah Teter
    David Verbug

Not to mention plenty of top/high level athletes in other sports....

Novak Djokovic
    Chris Paul
    Colin Kaepernick
    Cam Newton
    Elijah Hall

and many more....

Im not seeing any of them dropping dead, and especially no issues with IQ that you can show.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    And this is relevant to IQ how?

Your statement was that vegan diets cause a lowering of IQ, not anything related to the olympics.

That being said, here are some vegan athletes who HAVE won medals in the olympics...

Serena Williams
    Venus Willams
    Maegan Duhamel
    Alex Morgan
    Carl Lewis
    Hannah Teter
    David Verbug

Not to mention plenty of top/high level athletes in other sports....

Novak Djokovic
    Chris Paul
    Colin Kaepernick
    Cam Newton
    Elijah Hall

and many more....

Im not seeing any of them dropping dead, and especially no issues with IQ that you can show.
    Yes, I don’t want the OP losing IQ points. I like to see people getting sharper and smarter…..the fact that Colin Kaepernick was brought up on that list proves that one will in fact become less intelligent, look at his critical thinking skills. It’s science.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how i go to sleep knowing this will become a heated precursor shake 2.0 argument

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lets be for real, if you're in this game to build muscle plants are a bad choice. And for all the Poliquin haters, remember this, he had every professional sporting organization knocking on his door. His science is reality, and that's a fact
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    His science is reality, and that's a fact
    What does that even mean?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Yes, I don’t want the OP losing IQ points. I like to see people getting sharper and smarter…..the fact that Colin Kaepernick was brought up on that list proves that one will in fact become less intelligent, look at his critical thinking skills. It’s science.
    I think I’m done here… you’re either trolling again or I’m wasting time

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    how i go to sleep knowing this will become a heated precursor shake 2.0 argument

I can assure you if it becomes heated it won’t be because of me. I give straight forward information that’s withstood the test of time, being vegan has a very small percentage of success in the world of athletics and muscle…it’s far from the majority. Sure it’ll work to a degree but add some meat and you’ll only do better.

I think I’m done here… you’re either trolling again or I’m wasting time
    I’ll see you in the food face offs my friend!!! Trying to win some brownie points with Paul.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would Nate Diaz have a belt if he wasn't vegan?

I personally feel it would of helped his chances, he's a great fighter, and I'm a huge Diaz guy. Inflammation is a mutha and Tom Brady seems to have defied the odds with his vegan diet, but muscle and power isn't a concern for him

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Would Nate Diaz have a belt if he wasn't vegan?

I personally feel it would of helped his chances, he's a great fighter, and I'm a huge Diaz guy. Inflammation is a mutha and Tom Brady seems to have defied the odds with his vegan diet, but muscle and power isn't a concern for him
    How many KO artists are vegan? Mr Olympias?

That number always seems to stay the same.

OK, Layne Norton, Mike Israetel... both of them have stated plant-based diets are perfectly healthy

Also Brad Schoenfeld has made the statement that vegan diets are fine for athletes.

You can also just read the position statement by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics which states the same thing: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27886704/

"It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes."
    As soon as I seen Brad's named mentioned I knew muscle wasn't a priority or a concern

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

How many KO artists are vegan? Mr Olympias?

That number always seems to stay the same.
    Zero

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

As soon as I seen Brad's named mentioned I knew muscle wasn't a priority or a concern
    So you basically are saying if someone isn't huge, they have no knowledge about nutrition. OK cool.

You also seem to have just forgotten I mentioned Mike and Layne, who are much bigger than Brad... but none of this matters because they aren't even vegan themselves, so why are we talking about their size.

You do realize the original claim was that veganism lowers IQ, right? It had nothing to do with being big.

I dont see what your point is at all... this has no relevance to IQ..

So you basically are saying if someone isn't huge, they have no knowledge about nutrition. OK cool.

You also seem to have just forgotten I mentioned Mike and Layne, who are much bigger than Brad... but none of this matters because they aren't even vegan themselves, so why are we talking about their size.

You do realize the original claim was that veganism lowers IQ, right? It had nothing to do with being big.

I dont see what your point is at all... this has no relevance to IQ..
    Being smart about building muscle.

Zero
    If I were a vegan I’d be wasting time googling that trying hard to find an answer but thankfully my levels of tyrosine (from red meat) stay elevated affording me the luxury of knowing the answer.

If I were a vegan I’d be wasting time googling that trying hard to find an answer but thankfully my levels of tyrosine (from red meat) stay elevated affording me the luxury of knowing the answer.
    Guess what has tyrosine:

Firm Tofu = 80% RDI per 100g

White Beans = 31% RDI per 100g

Squash or Pumpkin Seeds = 123% RDI per 100g

Wild Rice = 19% RDI per 100g

Tyrosine is not an animal-only sourced amino acid

Guess what has tyrosine:

Firm Tofu = 80% RDI per 100g

White Beans = 31% RDI per 100g

Squash or Pumpkin Seeds = 123% RDI per 100g

Wild Rice = 19% RDI per 100g

Tyrosine is not an animal-only sourced amino acid
    those are all great sides and pair well with meats

minus the tofu, that'll pair great with ED

Originally Posted by manwittaplan View Post
    those are all great sides and pair well with meats

minus the tofu, that'll pair great with ed
    ed?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ed?
    Erectile Dysfunction. It's nothing to laugh about. That is not a hard decision to make.
    Last edited by paulinkansas; 09-22-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Erectile Dysfunction. It's nothing to laugh about. That is not a hard decision to make.
    And also not related to Tofu at all....

In fact, increased meat consumption is associated with higher risk of ED

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Isn't Sting vegetarian? I read an interview of him where he claims to have 30 minute orgasms.

Isn't Sting vegetarian? I read an interview of him where he claims to have 30 minute orgasms.
    Im not sure, but he's definitely the type that wouldn't surprise me.

Perhaps he feasts on the tears of all the virgins he is yet to deflower

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, well viagra comes from a plant, so explain that lol
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

This guy might disagree with that.

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Yeah, well viagra comes from a plant, so explain that lol
    where can one find a viagra plant?

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where can one find a viagra plant?
    Africa

pausinystalia yohimba

Africa

pausinystalia yohimba
    Why do you know so much about Viagra?

Why do you know so much about Viagra?
    I read a book about the Columbian Exchange and the biological consequences of European colonialism and that was mentioned in it.

I read a book about the Columbian Exchange and the biological consequences of European colonialism and that was mentioned in it.
    I read the slang version of that book called “Boner City”