jbrotech is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Newbie here!! Need support! Weight loss Journey

Hello,
    Let started by giving you my full name – Justin Breaux a southern country boy from the bayou of Louisiana. Down here we enjoy food way too much, but I was active young man back in my day, while living in the country. Then I turned 21 and moved to the city and enjoy drinking and eating. My life was like living like a rock star without the money part of course – lol…. I had a job as a salesman so confidence level was always high, I can walk in a room and just people love hanging out with me, so there no reason for me to impress anyone or even wanting to lose weight.
    After a breakup I decided to travel and fell in love with it. I went to the Philippines and just fell in love with the culture and everything about it. Loved it so much I found my beautiful wife. I got marry and from there I was ready to change my life for the better. I started wanting to change and then life itself started falling apart. I lose my job and go kicked out on the streets and even my wife had to pawn her engagement ring so we can live and eat. We stayed in hotels for a while but after saving went out we started living in my car. Then one day this recruiter called me and offer me a job working for Microsoft. Wow my dream job. I was ready to change. While being homeless we ate out a lot of pizza and fried chicken. lot of fast food. After four years with Microsoft, I was offered to come to Fargo ND. There I was diagnosed with lymphedema in the legs and the weight just got worse. So, I was ready to make this change we and saw a doctor and found out I had a lot more issues. Which I will posted down below.
    1. Encounter to establish care
    Last PCP within system.

2. Type 2 diabetes mellitus without complication, without long-term current use of insulin (HCC)
    Updated labs today.
    Continue with Metformin as ordered.
    Adjustments pending labs results.
    Encouraged healthy diet choices and increase in physical activity as tolerated.
    - HEMOGLOBIN A1C; Future
    - COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL; Future
    - LIPID PANEL; Future
    - HEMOGRAM/DIFFERENTIAL; Future
    - HEMOGLOBIN A1C
    - COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL
    - LIPID PANEL
    - HEMOGRAM/DIFFERENTIAL

3. Severe obstructive sleep apnea
    Last sleep medicine note reviewed.
    Pt did not complete further testing as needed to obtain proper treatment.
    Referral ordered.
    - APPT WITH SLEEP MEDICINE WEST REGION

4. Subclinical hypothyroidism
    Updated lab ordered.
    Dose adjustment pending results.
    - THYROID SCREEN WITH REFLEX; Future
    - THYROID SCREEN WITH REFLEX

5. Essential hypertension
    Stable
    Continue with medication as ordered.

6. Morbid obesity with BMI of 70 and over, adult (HCC)
    Pt would like to pursue bariatric surgery.
    Referral ordered.
    - APPT WITH BARIATRIC SURGERY WEST REGION

7. DOE (dyspnea on exertion)
    Pt did not complete prior testing and referral.
    Re-ordered.
    - APPT WITH CARDIOLOGY WEST REGION
    - ECHO ADULT COMPLETE; Future

8. Attention deficit
    Possible prior diagnosis?
    Will trial Wellbutrin.
    Continue to utilize coping mechanisms as able.
    - bupropion XL (Wellbutrin XL) 150 MG 24 hour extended-release tablet; Take 1 Tablet by mouth one time a day. Do not crush. Dispense: 30 Tablet; Refill: 2

9. Acquired lymphedema of leg
    Unclear if wearing wraps consistently.
    Will refer for PT evaluation
    - APPT WITH PHYSICAL THERAPY WEST REGION

10. Noncompliance with medical treatment
    Discussed with patient willing to follow and approve further leave but must-see compliance and follow-up with treatment plan. Pt verbalized understanding.

I can barely move I feel like body is giving up. Any ideas on to get my body activity to lose weight is great. My diet nutritionist is putting me on a 1200 calories diet and 100 grams of protein diet. Just need to know if there is any kind of activity I can do while sitting down and move the legs much. Just need a support system as well. Thank you.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Exercise bike or rowing machine and a selection of weight training machines like leg press, leg curl, shoulder press, chest press, seated row, pulldown. Any regular and consistent use of these would be a help I expect, it doesn't have to be complicated and precise, you will probably feel bad because of the hypothroidism and the low calorie diet but you have to push through and aim for an improvement in your performance (e.g. time to reach 5k on the bike or the weight used in the leg press)

One thing I would say is re: noncompliance with medical treatment - you should put your trust in the educated people trying to help you. Without a little faith in those people and a will to succeed, there is nothing we can say that will help.