Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    That fukking rooster woke me up every morning, chased the hens around, was a complete dick
    Do you have some aversion to a cock?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Do you have some aversion to a cock?
    Only the kind that wakes me up in the morning
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Only the kind that wakes me up in the morning
    Did that cock wake up your ex gf too? Or did another?

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    Dat dere bat tech
    Lmaooooo I’m dying

Most bb uses ground turkey over ground beef. Their “supplements” already mess with cholesterol enough as is
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Most bb uses ground turkey over ground beef. Their “supplements” already mess with cholesterol enough as is
    Yup. That's the real reason so many pro bbers are all about "eating clean". They need to do something to mitigate the potential damage done to their cardiovascular systems from all that Vitamin S. This is also another reason, among many, why natties shouldn't necessarily follow the same diets as them. Without all those special "supplements", adequate dietary fat (and arguably even saturated fat) is conducive to healthy test levels.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    I celebrated the thread with a nice burger and some champagne!
    i just got done, needed something that would be of benefit so i chose to slam down Vince Gironda's Hormone Precursor Shake!

it's great when you need fast mass but got no time!

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I know this gal named Mary Mo. She's a vegetarian. She don't eat meat but she sure likes the bone.
    she's a girl

when a girl talks about eating like a girl it's normal

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Yup. That's the real reason so many pro bbers are all about "eating clean". They need to do something to mitigate the potential damage done to their cardiovascular systems from all that Vitamin S. This is also another reason, among many, why natties shouldn't necessarily follow the same diets as them. Without all those special "supplements", adequate dietary fat (and arguably even saturated fat) is conducive to healthy test levels.
    yep, they don't need red meat, whole eggs or dietary cholesterol.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also their kidneys get massively fuked. There is actually a very specific kidney damage/disease caused pretty much only by those things

And bad kidneys are not friends with high protein diets or red meat
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    yep, they don't need red meat, whole eggs or dietary cholesterol.
    I mean, nobody needs those....
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

I mean, nobody needs those....
    if you're saying that then it's gospel

if you're saying that then it's gospel
    It's not me, it's the consensus of the reputable scientific community that studies nutrition.

The word 'need' defines those specific foods as required to sustain health or life functions.

Your body makes it's own cholesterol... thus, you don't need it.

whole eggs... again... there is no one nutrient in eggs that makes them needed specifically.

Same with red meat... there is no single nutrient in red meat that your body requires which is specific to only red meat.

Therefore: no need.

eggs, red meat, and dietary cholesterol are no more needed than broccoli, oatmeal, bananas, potatoes, shrimp, or almonds

It's not me, it's the consensus of the reputable scientific community that studies nutrition.

The word 'need' defines those specific foods as required to sustain health or life functions.

Your body makes it's own cholesterol... thus, you don't need it.

whole eggs... again... there is no one nutrient in eggs that makes them needed specifically.

Same with red meat... there is no single nutrient in red meat that your body requires which is specific to only red meat.

Therefore: no need.

eggs, red meat, and dietary cholesterol are no more needed than broccoli, oatmeal, bananas, potatoes, shrimp, or almonds
    i wasn't being serious

doesn't matter the reply i'll do what works for me and my genetics as you should do the same

i made some adjustments to the shake, if you want i'll start a new thread with recipe included

hint: i added nutmeg to give it a fall flavor

doesn't matter the reply i'll do what works for me and my genetics as you should do the same
    Way ahead of ya

Way ahead of ya
    i agree, which means your testosterone levels should be way higher than mine!

i'm so stubborn though that i refuse to stop eating like this

i wasn't being serious

i made some adjustments to the shake, if you want i'll start a new thread with recipe included

hint: i added nutmeg to give it a fall flavor
    will you try the carnivore diet for us with bi monthly blood work and a log several times a week. Also, progress pictures and lift process.

The rule is you can only eat red meat/organ meat, whole eggs and butter
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

will you try the carnivore diet for us with bi monthly blood work and a log several times a week. Also, progress pictures and lift process.

Would also need actual lift footage with proof of date...

Seems unlikely someone would do that

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The topic got changed, this is why you’re beating your head over this discussion.

Beef has more creatine, which is used in performance/energy, b12, thiamine, and folate.

The question was, what makes beef special, and that’s what makes it special. Chicken has almost no creatine.

The topic was changed to “healthy” in order to win the argument.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

no not interested now

i did do vince gironda's steak and eggs diet but that did had a one carb day per week. mrpb asked for my numbers, i told him, i re asked again what he thought and he said he didn't remember reading it. anyone can go back and search for the thread.

if i was living alone i'd do it though, just too much temptation with food since my fridge is shared with the gf.

and again, you're saying about lifts. i don't train for the big three, can't even do flat bench due to my shoulder we've talked about this before and when you asked i specified what i do, my goals and what i compete in. each and every time when you ask, i answer and you don't comment.

but to answer your question twice in this same reply, no not interested in a carnivore approach right now because it doesn't fit my goals at the moment but in the future if it does and i need to drop weight yes i would.

you have to keep in mind i have zero issue sharing my results with anyone, i've had ongoing blood work (over a years worth) in a t booster thread in the supplement section.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    The topic got changed, this is why you’re beating your head over this discussion.

Beef has more creatine, which is used in performance/energy, b12, thiamine, and folate.

The question was, what makes beef special, and that’s what makes it special. Chicken has almost no creatine.

Actually chicken has like half the creatine as beef. But again, those things are not “special” to red meat. As I mentioned several times, some fish and shellfish has similar levels of creatine etc. Nothing is “special” to red meat. Not even arachadonic acid. And I eat red meat(actually grilling burgers right now for dinner), just trying to answer the original wuestion.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Originally Posted by Kraken View Post

It has creatine… ok… it has like 1-2 grams per raw pound… hardly enough to really call it a stellar source compared to what you’d need to fully saturate storage unless you’re consuming huge amounts…

But in general, OPs question was centered around why it’s special in the context of people craving it and/or so often consuming it in bodybuilding circles.

The answer isn’t creatine, or b12, or any single nutrient… it’s because people associate it with muscle, because it is a muscle…

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'd like to see this as well. It very well could have a positive impact on test levels, and protein from egg yolks is potentially a slightly stronger catalyst or muscle building than protein from other sources (namely egg whites) based on a large number of studies. Your blood lipids will certainly go up, but just how much is going to vary widely based on your personal genetics. It could be a relatively marginal difference or it could be just downright heart-attack inducing LOL
    Seems unlikely someone would do that
    Why's that? Are there not tens if not hundreds of thousands of people on the "carnivore diet"?

I'd like to see this as well. It very well could have a positive impact on test levels, and protein from egg yolks is potentially a slightly stronger catalyst or muscle building than protein from other sources (namely egg whites) based on a large number of studies. Your blood lipids will certainly go up, but just how much is going to vary widely based on your personal genetics. It could be a relatively marginal difference or it could be just downright heart-attack inducing LOL

Why's that? Are there not tens if not hundreds of thousands of people on the "carnivore diet"?
    What I’m saying is that it’s unlikely he would just decide to do that randomly based on snails’ request, and commit to a scheduled bloodwork protocol in addition to posting his lifts, photos, etc

i tested total testosterone at almost 1100 and free test at a smidge over 200 post diet

i'm 46 and drug free

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure why there has to be a right and wrong answer for these types of nebulous Qs, esp when OP clarified his "special" comment to simply wondering if there are particular benefits from red meat for bodybuilding.

If someone can hit .350 and 50 HRs in a season, he may or may not be "special" even if someone else also has similar stats. Not necessarily a right or wrong answer either way.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Not sure why there has to be a right and wrong answer for these types of nebulous Qs, esp when OP clarified his "special" comment to simply wondering if there are particular benefits from red meat for bodybuilding.

If someone can hit .350 and 50 HRs in a season, he may or may not be "special" even if someone else also has similar stats. Not necessarily a right or wrong answer either way.
    Sounds like the thinking of someone whose WRONG!

;-)

What I’m saying is that it’s unlikely he would just decide to do that randomly based on snails’ request, and commit to a scheduled bloodwork protocol in addition to posting his lifts, photos, etc
    tell you what

you guys pay for the meat delivery through a good source for me and pay for the labs i'll be your guinea pig, have done something similar to it before but if you really want me to do it that bad sure no problem. i only do grass fed organic on the red meat, only nitrate free on the bacon. eggs and grass fed butter i'll buy on my own but ribeyes get expensive. labs that frequently also add up and that's a lot of needling i'll have to go through but it can be done. let me know we'll take it to PM, don't give me money just pay for the meat to be delivered and labs i already have an ultalabs account you can submit an order on.

this experiment we can even submit to bodybuilding .com and they'll make an article about it. not worried anything bad will happen to me health wise so it's a go on my end.

tell you what

you guys pay for the meat delivery through a good source for me and pay for the labs i'll be your guinea pig, have done something similar to it before but if you really want me to do it that bad sure no problem. i only do grass fed organic on the red meat, only nitrate free on the bacon. eggs and grass fed butter i'll buy on my own but ribeyes get expensive. labs that frequently also add up and that's a lot of needling i'll have to go through but it can be done. let me know we'll take it to PM, don't give me money just pay for the meat to be delivered and labs i already have an ultalabs account you can submit an order on.

this experiment we can even submit to bodybuilding .com and they'll make an article about it. not worried anything bad will happen to me health wise so it's a go on my end.
    No thanks… wasn’t my idea

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tell you what

you guys pay for the meat delivery through a good source for me and pay for the labs i'll be your guinea pig, have done something similar to it before but if you really want me to do it that bad sure no problem. i only do grass fed organic on the red meat, only nitrate free on the bacon. eggs and grass fed butter i'll buy on my own but ribeyes get expensive.
    Actually if the forum is paying I'll do it too. I only do 100% pure Kobe beef from Japan. I'll pay for eggs and butter on my own.

No thanks… wasn’t my idea
    ha ha!!!

what do you say snails, wanna fund this experiment? i'll do it until thanksgiving